Quit picking on Obama……

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think Bush Haters = Obama haters is probably closer!

You don't think it's possible to hate them both?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

You don't think it's possible to hate them both?

Of course it is! Hate is a pretty strong word but I dislike most politicians- anyone who is sleazy for that matter!

BaalsTears

Of course it is! Hate is a pretty strong word but I dislike most politicians- anyone who is sleazy for that matter!

At least you admit you're a hater.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

At least you admit you're a hater.

I think if you reread what I wrote, SLOWLY, you will find the word I used was "dislike".

BaalsTears
+1

I think if you reread what I wrote, SLOWLY, you will find the word I used was "dislike".

How Canadian of you.

Walter
What a dufus BHO is.
Obama Praises Wisconsin Small Business Owner: "He Didn't Do It By Himself" | Video | RealClearPolitics

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Supreme Court rules for Obama in ACA and SSM

tens of thousands of jobs created unlike the Bush years

new embassy & improved relations with Cuba

treasonous Dixie flag taken down every where

despite all the repeated broken record anti-Obama hate & rants on this thread, it's been a good couple of weeks and months for him

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

tens of thousands of jobs created unlike the Bush years

Lowest labor force participation since records were kept. BHO hates the US.

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

tens of thousands of jobs created

Where Are the Workers? Government Is Destroying America’s Labor Ethic - The New York Sun

spaminator
U.S. man charged with posting on FBI website that he planned to kill President Obama
Massachusetts faces up to five years in prison
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Monday, July 06, 2015 12:58 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, July 06, 2015 01:15 PM EDT
BOSTON -- A U.S. man has been charged with posting on an FBI website that he planned to kill President Barack Obama.
Andrew O'Keefe, 28, of the state of Massachusetts, has been charged with a felony count of posting an online threat against the president.
According to court documents, when law enforcement officers tried to interview O'Keefe regarding the May 13 posting, he refused to speak with them outside his home. Authorities say more than 100 weapons were found at his home and in his vehicle, including swords, double-edged knives, hatchets and spears.
O'Keefe is expected to make his initial appearance in court on Monday. He faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison if convicted.
U.S. man charged with posting on FBI website that he planned to kill President O

Walter
V.A. Scandal Linked to Obama | The American Spectator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMIyDf3gBoY

Locutus
Daniel John Sobieski ‏@gerfingerpoken

So Why Can't Barack Hussein Obama Admit ISIS Beheaded Christians?

Why Can't White House Just Say ISIS Beheaded Christians?

Why Can't White House Just Say ISIS Beheaded Christians? - Investors.com

Walter
But...but...Obama...
More children living in poverty now than during recession

Locutus
David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog

One week you're shaming people for not lowering a flag, the next you're being shamed into it yourself.

Fox NewsVerified account ‏@FoxNews

WATCH: Pres. @BarackObama orders the #AmericanFlag be lowered to half-staff to honor #Chattanooga shooting victims

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/623531367142264838

Walter
What a maroon.
Obama lowers White House flag | TheHill

Locutus
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

What a maroon.

*ahem*

post #7334

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

*ahem*

post #7334

Twitter feeds aren't what I'm used to I guess.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Twitter feeds aren't what I'm used to I guess.

Can you pick that up at Buckerfields?

What a maroon.

I don't see a lot wrong with that Walter! Who was harmed?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

That is why conservatives hate the Dali Lama, he has something they can't buy, it's called a soul. - Jim Goode

Walter
Most of this video is poking fun at BHO.
NewsBusted: Does Trump Forget McCain's War of 1812 Heroics?

Walter
Yup.
Media Critic: Obama Has ‘One of the Most Hostile Press Admin. In the World’

tay
+1
Obama: "The economy, by every metric, is better than when I came into office."

Politifact: Mostly False

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...y-every-metri/

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

spaminator
Barack Obama's 54th birthday celebration starts early with golf outing, retreat
Darlene Superville, The Associated Press
First posted: Saturday, August 01, 2015 03:19 PM EDT
WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama got a head start on turning a year older.
Obama turns 54 on Tuesday.
In what's become a birthday tradition, the president started celebrating on Saturday by taking a trio of friends from his Hawaii childhood for a golf outing at Andrews Air Force Base.
Afterward, the group headed to the secluded Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland's Catoctin Mountains for the night.
The White House said the other members of Obama's foursome are his longtime friends Mike Ramos, Bobby Titcomb and Greg Orme. Several White House aides were also seen dressed for a round of golf.
Obama planned to return to the White House on Sunday afternoon.
Barack Obama's 54th birthday celebration starts early with golf outing, retreat

Locutus
Noah Wehrman ‏@NoahWehrman

Adoring Crowds Welcome First Family As They Enter Martha's Vineyard For Vacation:

heh

Walter
D'oh!
Poll: Obama wouldn't win third term | TheHill

JLM
No Party Affiliation

D'oh!
Poll: Obama wouldn't win third term | TheHill

Yeah, it's probably time to give the Republicans a crack at it, as long as it's not Donald!

Tecumsehsbones
Why this Colorado creek suddenly looks like a million gallons of filthy yellow mustard

By Greg Kendall-Ball August 7

A cleanup team attempting to secure waste from a Colorado mine, instead released a million gallons of polluted water into a nearby creek Thursday.

Workers using heavy machinery near the entrance of the Gold King Mine north of Durango were supposed to treat the waste water to reduce pollution flowing from the mine, according to the Associate Press. Witnesses said a bulwark at the mine broke and sent a torrent of the “filthiest yellow mustard water you’ve ever seen” coursing through Cement Creek, which feeds into the Animas River (which then flows into the San Juan and Colorado rivers).

Officials with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said the spill posed no threat to drinking water, but were testing the plume of acidic sludge to see what exactly it contained. Peter Butler, with the Animas River Stakeholders Group said that previous mine contamination had included iron, aluminum, cadmium, zinc and copper.

The acidic sludge of heavy metals and soil could irritate skin, said David Ostrander, director of EPA’s emergency response program in Denver. Local health officials in Durango encouraged rafters and others to avoid the water, and advised that dogs and livestock should be kept out of the river. “Any kind of recreational activity on the river needs to be suspended,” said Butch Knowlton, the La Plata County director of emergency preparedness.

Jerry McBride, photography editor at The Durango Herald, spent several hours Thursday documenting the scene along the Animas River as the plume moved downriver.

Why this Colorado creek suddenly looks like a million gallons of filthy yellow mustard - The Washington Post

Well, the good news is that the victims of heavy metal poisoning will have Obamacare to take good care of them.

Well, at least Obama has sharp, professional people working for him. . .

White House staffer accused of taking officer’s gun, firing it during dispute

By Lyhn Bui, August 10

A White House staffer has been placed on leave after she was accused of taking the gun of an off-duty U.S. Capitol Police officer and firing it at him during a domestic dispute.

Barvetta Singletary, 37, has been charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault and reckless endangerment in connection with the incident Friday, Prince George’s County police said Monday.

The incident began Friday morning at Singletary’s home in Upper Marlboro, Md., after she and the officer argued, according to police charging documents. Singletary asked the officer about another woman he was dating and left her house to search his Cadillac Escalade for his cellphones, the documents state.

When she found the officer’s phones, she also retrieved his service weapon in his bag and demanded that he give her the passwords to his phones, charging documents state.

The officer ran back to the house, and Singletary followed, later pointing the gun at him, police said.

“You taught me how to use this; don’t think I won’t use it,” police said Singletary told the officer. “Your phone is more important than me holding this gun on you?”

Singletary then fired at the officer and missed, the documents state.

The officer eventually fled, and “the defendant was observed wiping the gun down with a towel,” according to charging documents.
Prince George’s police were called to the scene after the officer called 911.

No one was injured during the altercation, police said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...y.html?hpid=z3

EagleSmack
Officials with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said the spill posed no threat to drinking water, but were testing the plume of acidic sludge to see what exactly it contained.

Drink up!

Thanks EPA!

Tecumsehsbones
Keeping us safe from EEE-vil corporations.

I challenge the "officials with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency" to prove it by chugging a twelve-ounce glass of this. . . water.