Quit picking on Obama……

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I'm sure there's other possibilities (like Edgar Cayce and Sylvia Browne) but I'm not sure there's any that have been verified! I was once pretty well convinced of Edgar Cayce, but since then I've found a lot of people are skeptical of him.

There may be different planes of existence if esoteric cosmologists are right. I can neither confirm nor deny.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

You know what Gopher politics is give and take .Men and Women representing their communities trying to do the best for the most .
Men and Women that are simply that human beings with all their faults and strengths . You bad me good just does not work and never will .

Telling lies isn't the solution. Pretending that Obama has taken more vacation time than Bush is total horseshtt and the record clearly shows it. Politics in that part of the world was far more critical under Bush_Idiot's regime than it is today as we had more Americans facing hazards with all those boots on the ground. Yet Bush had no trouble going on extended vacation (3 years worth of time in an 8 year period) without the slightest objection from the delusional far right. Let's have your comments on that.

Colpy
Conservative
Now Is The Time At SDA When We Juxtapose!

Carol Platt Liebau (Hugh Hewitt Show) 2009;
[W]hen he was at the [Harvard Law Review] you did get a very distinct sense that he was the kind of guy who much more interested in being the president of the Review, than he was in doing anything as president of the Review.
A lot of the time he quote/unquote "worked from home", which was sort of a shorthand - and people would say it sort of wryly - shorthand for not really doing much. He just wasn't around. Most of the day to day work was carried out by the managing editor of the Review, my predecessor, a great guy called Tom Pirelli whose actually going to be one of the assistant attorney generals now.
He's the one who did most of the day to day work. Barack Obama was nowhere to be seen. Occasionally he would drop in he would talk to people, and then he'd leave again as though his very arrival had been a benediction in and of itself, but not very much got done.
Howard Kurtz, 2014;
What is striking now is a growing sense, fairly or unfairly, that Obama is not capable of rising to the occasion, that he just doesn't like politics, that he's disengaged, that despite his soaring rhetoric in 2008 he has a passion deficit.
All the criticism about him playing golf and being at Martha's Vineyard is kind of a code for his supposedly being unplugged from the job.

Small Dead Animals

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Hey, Colpy, have you noticed there's not a single comment anywhere on this board about Obama ordering airstrikes against ISIS?

But you don't hate him, right? You just refuse to credit him with doing something you're delighted to see done.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Hey, Colpy, have you noticed there's not a single comment anywhere on this board about Obama ordering airstrikes against ISIS?

Actually, I mentioned that Obama was a fool for restarting military operations in Iraq.

Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

Actually, I mentioned that Obama was a fool for restarting military operations in Iraq.

Always good to hear from the dwama queen community.

Hi, Walter. Always good to hear from the mental disability community too.

BaalsTears
+1

Always good to hear from the dwama queen community.

Correcting the mistakes of wealthy old barristers and solicitors is always a pleasure.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2

But you don't hate him, right? You just refuse to credit him with doing something you're delighted to see done.

Several folks here have said he should not have ordered air strikes and if you read my posts you would know I've said enough times to GTFO of the entire region.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Telling lies isn't the solution. Pretending that Obama has taken more vacation time than Bush is total horseshtt and the record clearly shows it. Politics in that part of the world was far more critical under Bush_Idiot's regime than it is today as we had more Americans facing hazards with all those boots on the ground. Yet Bush had no trouble going on extended vacation (3 years worth of time in an 8 year period) without the slightest objection from the delusional far right. Let's have your comments on that.

I have done none of that , but you sure have .
Give and take , take and Give .

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
ho hum

Colpy
Conservative

DaSleeper
Barack Obama Singing Problem by Ariana Grande - YouTube

BaalsTears
Is that Barack Obama or Suge Knight?

Walter
Obviously a racist.
Cornel West: Obama a 'Counterfeit' | The Weekly Standard

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Obviously a racist.
Cornel West: Obama a 'Counterfeit' | The Weekly Standard

Coming from a communist like West this should please you a good deal.

Walter

Coming from a communist like West this should please you a good deal.

Got a link for communist Allen West or is this just some more crap you're pulling out of yer a$$?

DaSleeper

Got a link for communist Allen West or is this just some more crap you're pulling out of yer a$$?

He has it backwards.........Allen West once claimed that he "believed" That 80 members of the progressive branch of Democrats in Congress were communists

Walter
My mistake. The article was written by Cornell West, a well-known libtard, not Allen West.

BaalsTears
+1
What's the difference between Cornell West and Barack Obama? West has good intentions.

DaSleeper

My mistake. The article was written by Cornell West, a well-known libtard, not Allen West.

My mistake too, I thought that you and gopher writing Cornel West was a typo for Colonel West the way Colonel is pronounced in English......

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

My mistake too, I thought that you and gopher writing Cornel West was a typo for Colonel West the way Colonel is pronounced in English......

You rushed to defend him because you right wingers are always out to wipe each other's butt on this forum. In doing so you make utter fools of yourselves. But thanks for the laugh.

DaSleeper
+1

You rushed to defend him because you right wingers are always out to wipe each other's butt on this forum. In doing so you make utter fools of yourselves. But thanks for the laugh.

At least I admit to my mistakes...
Leftards like you should try it sometimes instead of deflecting and moving the goal posts......

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

At least I admit to my mistakes...
Leftards like you should try it sometimes instead of deflecting and moving the goal posts......

When he sent that last night I was thinking the same thing.

Leftards never admit they are wrong.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

When he sent that last night I was thinking the same thing.

Leftards never admit they are wrong.

Reichtard Wally didn't admit to his error and gave me a red (I returned the favor). But as always you delusionals defend him.

By contrast Colpy pointed out an error regarding domestic terrorism a few weeks back and I admitted to my error and regarded him for pointed it out and he gave me a greenie for my admission. Remember?

We truth speaking patriots are that way.

EagleSmack
+1

Reichtard Wally didn't admit to his error and gave me a red (I returned the favor). But as always you delusionals defend him.

Wtf are you on about?

Quote:

By contrast Colpy pointed out an error regarding domestic terrorism a few weeks back and I admitted to my error and regarded him for pointed it out and he gave me a greenie for my admission. Remember?

Not at all.

geez

Walter

Guess rodent missed this.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

We truth speaking patriots are that way.

I think when it comes to left tards vs. right tards, it's pretty well a dead heat, Gopher. You can't really trust either of them. -

EagleSmack

I think when it comes to left tards vs. right tards, it's pretty well a dead heat, Gopher. You can't really trust either of them. -

So... Gopher can't trust himself?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

So... Gopher can't trust himself?

I think we can denigrate the system without picking on the individual! -

Tecumsehsbones

I think we can denig

Racist.