Well this has me in a twist....As you all know me here, i'm like the number one multi culteral is a great thing and i'm white....Lets embrace one another in Canada and celebrate our diversity!!1 right..thats me ...ok so how should i deal with these emotions?

This weekend a black guy got stabbed to death one block from me in a townhouse project...2 blacks allegally killed the guy and are being sought....

this is meadowvale mississuaga!!!

ok well ......

so me mum gives us a call and tell us that she was coming home from the mall and like there are all these cop cars and forensic science truck and roped off......

so on the way to shopping i drive by and sure enough it's true.....

On the way home from shopping i stop the car look and ask the cop what happened....he informed me he could not comment but that it would be on tv and a city tv crew come up to me....They interviewed me on my thoughts....
heres' basically how it went......

hi did you know that a man was stabbed to death here ..

No i did not

what do you think of it happening right next to this day care...

nightmare it's all getting out of hand...

What do you think of this area

Well it's a war zone at times , it's not what it used to be 20 years ago...

Really? everyone says it's a nice area...

Yer kidding me right! Try walking around here at 2 and 3 in the morning and hear whats going on....It's all become ver rough....

ok so later on at blockbuster this women tells me that there was another stabbing a month ago one block over....

Schools have been in lock down mode as well in the area several times last year....

so i watch city tv...i don't get on...but they have these people of color telling how lovely the area is.. and how nice it all is and safe blah blah....i guess my take on it in the midst of murder and lock down is not really what it is all about.....

oh and a guy in my building car was vandalized so he got the super to park it out front in visitor but still pay....2 days after the incident these black guys were peeking into his car...he approached them and asked what's up ...they told him where to go and he said hey man thats my car....they stared him down walked away....few days later on camara in my lobby one approached him and said you talked me down the other day....then lifted his shirt to reveall a gun.....he went upsatairs phoned Peel Regional and they said to call them again if he does it again.......

I actually told this tale to a scarberough cop and they said well to you this is big news but to us it happens everyday and we can't just hunt down people that show someone a gun

ok soooooooo...today i'm up at the super centre and talking to the girls about the weekend events...they tell me horror stories of going to school in missiisauga but one tells me this tale.....ya'll ready for this.....

At Erindal station road and dundas there is a townhouse project...it's under ten years old and it's affordable housing.....
It's all moslem...if yer white they won't sell it to you...and she said if you even walk through it and yer white your asked what are you doing here....you are not suppossed to be here.....But it's not a gated private community...it's just a mississauga set of streets with a serious of townhouses on it....
she says you can get beat up for walking through their area......

Soooooo...Are Brown people making ghettos for themselves???
is this the new deal.....

so how do i relate the two?

I see my neighborhood became a war zone with the influx of "new People"...they see it as a nice place to live....

my mom now wants to move......