To the Moon, Alice

Hoid
https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/a...ence-1.4992306

Nasa must land astronauts on the Moon within five years, US vice-president says.

America must lead.

It will take talent and money. But the goal of 2028 is no good. It has to be 2023, and I think everyone knows why. The Wall can't be the only dream come true for America.

Meanwhile Betsy DeVos takes money away from the Special Olympics

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...k-in-politics/

But it isn't just the Special Olympics - its education in general, because times are tough (unless you are in DeVos tax bracket, which you are not) and tough choices have to be made.

pgs
Free Thinker
Debt doesn’t matter .

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Debt doesn’t matter .

Certainly not to Trumpublicans, or they wouldn't have run the deficit up to nearly a trillion in good economic times.

But I know you approve.

Hoid

Debt doesn’t matter .

Making the cuts even more stupid

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Certainly not to Trumpublicans, or they wouldn't have run the deficit up to nearly a trillion in good economic times.

But I know you approve.

Hey how you guys run your fiscal house is your worry . I am more concerned with Canada’s fiscal position and it is not very bright at the moment .

Tecumsehsbones

Hey how you guys run your fiscal house is your worry . I am more concerned with Canada’s fiscal position and it is not very bright at the moment .

A position of which I thoroughly approve. I sometimes comment on Canadian issues, but I try to keep in mind, and to convey to Canadians, that insofar as I have anything to say at all, it is merely the word of a friendly and semi-informed party. I have no say, and want none, in Canadian affairs.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

A position of which I thoroughly approve. I sometimes comment on Canadian issues, but I try to keep in mind, and to convey to Canadians, that insofar as I have anything to say at all, it is merely the word of a friendly and semi-informed party. I have no say, and want none, in Canadian affairs.

Where I generally are with Americans . I tend and try to mock the anti Americans and respond to Canadian posters on American issues . I certainly don’t have intricate knowledge of the technical workings of the American government compared to people living there . But as we here in Canada are joined at the hip so to speak there tends to be much coverage of American politics and culture in our media . More so than vice versa I expect . I have read your constitution and bill of rights but that was so long ago that who remembers . And every time I hear amendment I scratch my head and have to look it up . How many are there , and do you know them all without checking ?

Hoid
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/28/polit...vos/index.html

annddddd....Trump folds

Restores funding to Special Olympics