Mueller Has Questions for Trump


Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Mueller might be an Asshole but I didn't realize he is a traitor!

How would you possibly know he's an asshole? He says utterly zip, nothing and keeps his cards very close to his chest. None of us know enough about him (other than his extreme conservatism) to make that analysis.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So close no one has any idea after 1/2 years in the leakiest administration ever .

You sure can't say he has a "leak" problem......can you ?? Everything else seems to leak like a sieve........particularly on Twitter.

Meuller.......LOADED with CREDIBILITY, SMARTS< and good judgement. When he does release something....it is significant. Trump is afraid of him........and would do anything......legal illegal to stop him.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

How would you possibly know he's an asshole? He says utterly zip, nothing and keeps his cards very close to his chest. None of us know enough about him (other than his extreme conservatism) to make that analysis.

You may have missed one very important word....MIGHT!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You may have missed one very important word....MIGHT!

Might what? Meuller has no power if there is no crime.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Might what? Meuller has no power if there is no crime.


"Mueller might be an Asshole"
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#66
bill broder gave hillary 400 million

Putin Says Bill Browder Gave The Hillary Clinton Campaign $400 MILLION DOLLARS

BOMBSHELL: Putin Says Bill Browder Gave The Hillary Clinton Campaign $400 MILLION DOLLARS
Putin Says Bill Browder Gave The Hillary Clinton Campaign $400 MILLION DOLLARS – White Springs Journal

Then there is the child sex crap found on wieners computer
These people are SICK pukes.
( Oh high CC, didn't see you standing there!)

And STILL NO PRESS COVERAGE????
 
Hoid
#67
Its pretty hilarious to watch these GOP nut huggers.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#68
Yeah HOID, TRUMP, PUTIN, Mueller, AND ALL THE REST OF US want to know where Hitlary got that STOLEN TAX FREE 400 million from Bill Browder.

BILL BROWDER: Hillary’s bagman and ex-American oligarch wanted by Russia for stolen $400 million that went to Clinton campaign
BILL BROWDER: Hillary’s bagman and ex-American oligarch wanted by Russia for stolen $400 million that went to Clinton campaign | SOTN: Alternative News & Commentary

Speaking of highlariuos Hoid, YOU are that, bud!

Collusional uranium will do that to your brain over time doood.

...and the COMMUNIST/NAZI/GLOBALIST OWNED piglipped MEDIA IS SILENT!!!!
 
Walter
#69
Trump Would Fight Any Special Counsel Subpoena
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jay.../05/id/875550/

Swhat I would advise.
 
Highball
#70
One question that should be asked is, "Is playing with your privates too much when a kid been the cause of your unusual outlook on life?"
 
Walter
#71
A question Mueller will ask is, “Which voters changed their mind because of your collusion with the Russians, I can’t find any?”
 
Hoid
#72
I think the first question will be "why did you fire Comey?"
 
Walter
#73
Why does James Comey still have a job?
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ill-have-a-job
 
Hoid
#74
Also, why did you lie about Russian contacts?
 
DaSleeper
#75
 
EagleSmack
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I sense great fear in the boy.

*snicker*
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#77
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Sorry ... should have been two greenies, at least.

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Why does James Comey still have a job?
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ill-have-a-job

Why-does-Donald-Trump-still-have-a-job?
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
#79
 
Walter
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post


Why-does-Donald-Trump-still-have-a-job?

Cuz he won a free and fair election.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#81
Hmmmm...because some dum dum doesn't understand the electoral college.


Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Errrr...Dum dumS

I guess they don't read IG reports either.

For those that want the LEGAL FACTS of what is ACTUALLY GOING ON:
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ress-releases/

for everyone else:
https://www.facebook.com/
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 9th, 2018 at 07:42 AM..
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Hmmmm...because some dum dum doesn't understand the electoral college.




Errrr...Dum dumS


Looks like some dumb-dumb doesn't understand the cartoon. Would you like me to explain it to you? Here's a hint: it has nothing to to with the 2016 election.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I think the first question will be "why did you fire Comey?"


I think it's time the whole issue was dropped and let's see progress with MAGA. The reason Trump won the election is because his adversary is such a miserable specimen!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think it's time the whole issue was dropped and let's see progress with MAGA. The reason Trump won the election is because his adversary is such a miserable specimen!

The reason that Trump was elected was that the Electoral College fiddled and fudged inspite of his minority vote. The fix was in. His Presidency is stolen.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The reason that Trump was elected was that the Electoral College fiddled and fudged inspite of his minority vote. The fix was in. His Presidency is stolen.


I think you know damn well that is incorrect and if you don't then you shouldn't be discussing the subject. Popular vote has had no bearing on who becomes president ever since George Washington and for a very good reason.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The reason that Trump was elected was that the Electoral College fiddled and fudged inspite of his minority vote. The fix was in. His Presidency is stolen.

More retarded BULLSHIT from someone who never backs himself up with anything but the communist viewpoint.

So sad to see a NAZI resort to that sad way of doing things.

But fake news IS fakenews

It's Now a proven fact that this investigation was a con (A FAILED COUP!) run on non evidence paid for by hitlary and the democrats, ( the same ones who WEINERED Burnme out of the primaries) and we have to still read CONTINUOUS crap like that time after time?

With the help of such poor poor propaganda friends...things were bound to fail though...

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Looks like some dumb-dumb doesn't understand the cartoon. Would you like me to explain it to you? Here's a hint: it has nothing to to with the 2016 election.

You don't get that cartoons are you all YOU have as evidence because what you say is not exactly true, and it is also the level at which your mind...errr..."works"...at? Geez, talk about falling off a cliffy and not knowing it till you hit bottom.

...see the post I wrote to answer CC's silly NOW PROVEN totally BS bizness...

please!
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 11th, 2018 at 01:41 AM..
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+5
#87  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The reason that Trump was elected was that the Electoral College fiddled and fudged inspite of his minority vote. The fix was in. His Presidency is stolen.

Waaaaa . George you are losing it . The U S set up the electoral college simply to allowTrump .The founding fathers envisioned him .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Waaaaa . George you are losing it . The U S set up the electoral college simply to allowTrump .The founding fathers envisioned him .


That's OK- While "George"'s credibility has always been in doubt, now there is no doubt!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Waaaaa . George you are losing it . The U S set up the electoral college simply to allowTrump .The founding fathers envisioned him .

You don't read very well, do you pigs?
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post



You don't get that cartoons are you all YOU have as evidence because what you say is not exactly true, and it is also the level at which your mind...errr..."works"...at? Geez, talk about falling off a cliffy and not knowing it till you hit bottom.

...see the post I wrote to answer CC's silly NOW PROVEN totally BS bizness...

please!


I like to use cartoons because they are easier for illiterates to understand. And now that I know you don't like them I will be sure to post as many as I can.