Jennifer Lawrence suggests hurricanes are Mother Nature’s rage for electing Donald Tr

B00Mer
+1
Jennifer Lawrence suggests hurricanes are Mother Nature’s rage for electing Donald Trump

Asked how she feels about the state of her country and how it’s changed over the past year, JLaw told Channel 4 News: ‘It’s scary. This new language that’s forming, I don’t even recognize it. It’s also scary to know — it’s been proven through science — that climate change is due to human activity and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice we really have through voting. And we voted, and it’s really startling.

‘You’re watching these hurricanes now and — especially while promoting this movie — it’s hard not to feel Mother Nature’s rage, wrath.’

She continued: ‘It’s really polarizing and upsetting. I’ve heard things and seen things on TV in my own country that devastate me and make me sick and it’s just really confusing.’

Then JLaw was asked what she thinks about Trump.
She held back, back said: ‘I don’t find him confusing, I think I know exactly what he is. You have to feel hope, you can’t just fall into despair.

‘But a producer on the movie called this film, “an impotent howl of rage”. It’s like a helpless howl to the moon, like, it’s just an assault.’
Her comments were met with anger by Trump supporters who have called to boycott

Hurricane Irma has claimed more than ten lives so far.

It’s the most powerful Atlantic hurricane in US history.

The National Hurricane Center says some fluctuations in strength are likely over the next day or two but Irma is expected to stay a category four storm.

Just before 5am on Friday, the hurricane was centered about 55 miles northwest of Great Inagua Island and 495 miles southeast of Miami — which is going to be hit the hardest when it arrives on Saturday night going into Sunday.

Irma left a wake of devastation in Turks and Caicos Islands early on Friday.

Communications went down as the storm slammed into the islands.

Read more: Jennifer Lawrence says hurricanes are Mother Nature's rage for Trump | Metro News

mentalfloss

Danbones
+1
Naw its just gawd's way of sucking the money back out of the insurance companies that luved obama and who hate Trump
and giving it back to the peeps

Murphy
+1
[youtube]UmkNBYiUXg8[/youtube]

taxslave
+1
Never heard of her. But she hates trump so she must be right.

Danbones
left

just sayin

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Never heard of her. But she hates trump so she must be right.

Seriously, Hunger Games, Passengers

lone wolf
+1
Rush Limbaugh Says Hurricane Irma Is Conspiracy, Evacuates Anyway

right

just sayin

tay
+1
No, Jennifer Lawrence Did Not Say Hurricanes Are Mother Nature’s Punishment For Electing Trump

https://www.inquisitr.com/4485912/no...lecting-trump/

Blackleaf
+2
#10  Top Rated Post
If a right-winger had come out and said that hurricanes are Mother Nature's revenge for homosexual acts etc etc then people like Jennifer Lawrence would take to twitter exploding with rage.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Rush Limbaugh Says Hurricane Irma Is Conspiracy, Evacuates Anyway

right

just sayin

You forgot Reagan saying nothing would bring Americans together like a common enema

[youtube]2mwawAiNFRk[/youtube]

Ronald Reagan- UFO Alien attack would help make New World Order

US Air Force Admits They Can Control Weather

The technology is covered under US Patent 4,686,605 on the “Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere.”
https://geopolitics.co/2015/06/06/us...ntrol-weather/

yeah "right"
so...whats your point?
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 9th, 2017 at 06:20 AM..

Nanoose
+1
Well I don't believe hurricanes are mother natures rage for electing Trump but I do believe hurricanes will be part of Trumps Waterloo. More and more Trump supporters will start seeing that man made global warming is a reality and Trump was crazy for thinking it wasn't. Cheers!

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

If a right-winger had come out and said that hurricanes are Mother Nature's revenge for homosexual acts etc etc then people like Jennifer Lawrence would take to twitter exploding with rage.

What do you mean 'if'? That's already happened.

coldstream
+1
Lifestyles of the rich, famous.. and dim.

TenPenny
+1
The great part is, if you read what she said, you'll see that the headline bears no relationship to what she actually said.

But, you know, fake news, and all the right wing butt hurts.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

What do you mean 'if'? That's already happened.

Except, in the eyes of the right wingnuts, it is God's rage at homosexuals that caused the hurricanes. Nature is pissed at human destruction of our life support system... if anyone is pissed.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
I suspect Jennifer Lawrence is Gawd's punishment on us for. . . well, whatever we've done to piss Gawd off lately.

EagleSmack
Except in the eyes of absolute retards they think Mamma Earth is pizzed off.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Except in the eyes of absolute retards they think Mamma Earth is pizzed off.

One day, the earth our mother will rise up. We call this "mountain formation."

This is the wisdom. . . Of My People!

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

One day, the earth our mother will rise up. We call this "mountain formation."

This is the wisdom. . . Of My People!

Then whats erosion? The man? Lol

captain morgan
+1
It's pronounced 'Da Man'

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Then whats erosion? The man? Lol

"Eros" is a strange thing...be damn careful when you mix it with "ion"s

petros
+1
I don't think she is high, she is a f-cking idiot.

captain morgan
+1
You mean that she didn't wear the dress on the OP to show-off her IQ?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You mean that she didn't wear the dress on the OP to show-off her IQ?

As if you need further proof, her sex tape demonstrates the only thing she's ever had between her ears is her boyfriend's dick.

petros
But all in all, does it really matter what she thinks?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

But all in all, does it really matter if she thinks?

Fixed that fer ya.

petros
It does to me.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It does to me.

Yeah, well, I've been trying to avoid having to tell you this, but you ain't right.

In the head.

petros
+1
North or south?