The vaccine empire has collapsed


darkbeaver
#1
The vaccine empire has collapsed

by Jon Rappoport

(NaturalNews) You may not have heard the explosion, but it happened.

A review from The Cochrane Collaboration, a widely respected research-****ysis team, went over all the evidence, and entered its conclusion:

In healthy adults, no flu vaccine delivers protection from the flu.

Boom!

It doesn't protect against transmission of flu viruses from person to person, either.

Boom!

So all the promotion and all the pandering and all the scare tactics and all the "expert medical opinion" and all the media coverage...useless, worthless, and irrelevant.

Billions of dollars of financed lies about flu vaccines were just that: lies.

It gets worse, because the entire theory about how and why vaccines work is sitting on a razor's edge, ready to fall into the abyss of discarded fairy tales.

We've been told that vaccines stimulate the immune system with a "rehearsal" of what will happen when an actual disease comes down the pipeline. When the disease does show up, the immune system will be locked and loaded, ready to destroy the attacking germ.

But since flu vaccines don't protect against flu or even stop the transmission of flu viruses from person to person, the so-called "rehearsing" of the immune system is merely somebody's fancy story. A legend. A myth.

Also, you can forget about the widely sold herd-immunity tale. How can the group be immune when vaccines are doing nothing to prevent the free movement of germs from person to person?

As always, The Cochrane Collaboration did an exhaustive review of all previous studies on flu vaccines they could discover. They rejected the studies that were badly constructed. In some cases, to expand available data, they contacted individual researchers who had conducted studies.

Therefore, Cochrane's findings represent the best of the published literature on flu vaccines. However, because the Cochrane team owes nothing to pharmaceutical companies, they ****yzed the literature with sober eyes and minds.

Here is an interesting comment from the ****ysis: "The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions..."

Now who in the world would benefit from such manipulating?

Oh yes. One other thing.

The Cochrane review, published by John Wiley and Sons, appeared online on July 7, 2010.

Over two years ago.

We must have missed the massive mainstream media coverage. Perhaps we were fishing that day, or buying tires for the car, or vacationing on our yachts in the Mediterranean.

What? There was no massive media coverage? Impossible. I mean, surely...

Sources: http://gaia-health.com

Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults - The Cochrane Library - Jefferson - Wiley Online Library (registration required)

Jon Rappoport
The author of an explosive collection, THE MATRIX REVEALED, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.
 
TenPenny
#2
I was under the impression that the flu vaccine was promoted for adults who WEREN'T healthy.

Certainly, that's what they do around here. Which makes your argument meaningless.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

I was under the impression that the flu vaccine was promoted for adults who WEREN'T healthy.

Certainly, that's what they do around here. Which makes your argument meaningless.

You are impressionable. It's early where you are eh, I have no argument. If you'll examine the post I'm sure you will find the material was compiled without my assistance. I f however you wish to start an argument please submit to proper form.
 
TenPenny
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You are impressionable. It's early where you are eh, I have no argument. If you'll examine the post I'm sure you will find the material was compiled without my assistance. I f however you wish to start an argument please submit to proper form.

As you were the one who posted it, you are responsible for it being here. I understand you have issues, maybe it was one of your other personalities. Carry on.
 
darkbeaver
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

As you were the one who posted it, you are responsible for it being here. I understand you have issues, maybe it was one of your other personalities. Carry on.

I have three issues, they're fine, thanks for asking, the girl is expecting middle of next month. You're obviously envious of people who can afford more than one personality. I think I'll carry on out to the smoking area.
 
Nuggler
+1
#6
.........an-alysis = ****ysis.................
 
Praxius
#7
@ OP..... I've been saying all of this for years.

God, I must be a friggin genius since these studies always show up years later confirming what I've been saying all along.
 
Tonington
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

The vaccine empire has collapsed

by Jon Rappoport

(NaturalNews) You may not have heard the explosion, but it happened.

A review from The Cochrane Collaboration, a widely respected research-****ysis team, went over all the evidence, and entered its conclusion:

In healthy adults, no flu vaccine delivers protection from the flu.

Boom!



Hmmm, try reading it for yourself. You may end up with a different understanding than Jon Rappoport:

Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults - The Cochrane Library - Jefferson - Wiley Online Library
Influenza vaccines have a modest effect in reducing influenza symptoms and working days lost.
Quote: Originally Posted by Praxius View Post

@ OP..... I've been saying all of this for years.

God, I must be a friggin genius since these studies always show up years later confirming what I've been saying all along.

Umm, except they didn't.

 
petros
#9
reducing influenza symptoms.....???
 
darkbeaver
+1
#10
It is the duty of every Canadian to help prevent the spread of disease even if the side effects are expensive or lethal. Why are hundreds of thousands of medical people reluctant to take the flu vaccine hmmmm? They all must be conspiracy nuts.

Colorado healthcare workers to be fired if they refuse mandatory flu shots Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/#ixzz29QWNzmyY
 
PoliticalNick
#11
I sure as heck don't buy into all this vaccine BS. When the H1N1 was going round nobody in my family took the vaccine except my little sister, would you like to guess who was the only one in my family to contract H1N1? You bet it was her!

There are a couple of easy ways to prevent the spread of any virus. The best and most reliable is to stay the f$%k home. Seriously! You don't know how pissed it makes me to go into work and some SOB is dying beside you passing it around. Same for sick kids, keep them home! I don't care if you lose a days pay why would you infect 20 or 30 other kids?
 
The Old Medic
+1
#12
The "studies" showing vaccines are not effective are almost all done by supplement promoters.

In actual fact, every legitimate study, done by trained scientific personnel, have show that vaccines ARE effective. Anyone that does not get their children vaccinated is a total and complete fool.

And people with poor health, people that are vulnerable and the older population can die from the flu (I would remind you that the 1918 worldwide Flu epidemic killed over 80 MILLION people). The flu vaccines DO provide protection.

Of course, the illiterate, and those who are scientifically ignorant will support not having them.
 
talloola
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post

The "studies" showing vaccines are not effective are almost all done by supplement promoters.

In actual fact, every legitimate study, done by trained scientific personnel, have show that vaccines ARE effective. Anyone that does not get their children vaccinated is a total and complete fool.

And people with poor health, people that are vulnerable and the older population can die from the flu (I would remind you that the 1918 worldwide Flu epidemic killed over 80 MILLION people). The flu vaccines DO provide protection.

Of course, the illiterate, and those who are scientifically ignorant will support not having them.

we will be getting our annual flu shot very soon, and all of us who 'do' get the shot will help prevent
those who 'don't' get it, from contracting the flu, as we cut down, big time, the spread of the
disease. So to all of those who won't get it, 'your welcome'.

I remember all of those years that I had the flu, not every year, but almost, and I haven't had
that horrible problem since my first flu shot. I wouldn't wish the flu on anyone, it is a very
uncomfortable sickness, very hard on one's system, and does kill many each year.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#14
How 'scientific poisoners' threaten the future of life on planet Earth


Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037549_Cu...#ixzz29V4J8bqB
(NaturalNews) There is a battle being waged for your mind. To the victor comes influence over your beliefs, you purchase decisions, and even your values. On one side of the battlefield are the so-called 'scientific' poisoners, who are really just proxy scientists and propagandists promoting corporate interests. These 'scientists' want to convince you that there's no such thing as a dangerous pesticide. That GMOs are harmless, in fact healthful. That autism isn't caused by any possibly related to chemical exposure, and that vaccines are a scientific gift to humanity, without which we would have all died from infectious disease.

There is no chemical the scientific poisoners do not think is safe to put on your skin or ingest into your body. Hydrofluosilicic acid -- also mistakenly called "fluoride" -- is perfectly safe to drink, they say. Chemotherapy is good for you and doesn't make your hair fall out or damage your kidneys. Psychiatric drugs are more important than vitamins. Pharmaceuticals should be your nutrition! And your immune system is incomplete without vaccine intervention at the tip of a needle.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037549_Cu...#ixzz29V4UC9mO

 
petros
#15
Have you been shooting shellfish directly into your blood stream again?
 
darkbeaver
+1
#16
Autism Linked to High-Fructose Corn Syrup - Waking Times : Waking Times

Activist Post: Is The Nation of India Rearing To Kick Monsanto Out?
 

Similar Threads

14
Oil and the Empire
by darkbeaver | May 26th, 2013
0
Empire or Freedom?
by JBeee | Aug 30th, 2007