Wife of George Zimmerman arrested for perjury

Locutus
(CBS) Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman who is accused in the shooting death of unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested Tuesday for perjury.

According to a press release, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office was contacted by investigators with the Office of State Attorney Angela Corey, 4th Judicial Circuit, who advised a warrant had been issued for the 25-year-old woman.

Deputies arrested Zimmerman around 3:30 p.m. and booked her on one count of perjury at the John E. Polk Correctional Facility, the press release said. She is currently in the process of posting her $1,000 bond.

George Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for fatally shooting 17-year-old Martin during a confrontation in a Sanford, Fla., gated community where Zimmerman lived. He's pleaded not guilty, claiming self-defense. Zimmerman is currently in jail awaiting trial.

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of George Zimmerman, arrested for perjury - Crimesider - CBS News

earth_as_one
...and your point is?

I have no idea of what she said, where she said it or whether or not its related to her husbands legal problems..

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

...and your point is?

It's in the news. Stop trolling.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

...and your point is?

I have no idea of what I said, where I said it or whether or not its related to the truth in any way possible

Open the link Buckey.

Locutus
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
ORLANDO, Fla. Authorities say the wife of Trayvon Martin's shooter is being accused of lying to a judge about their finances during a bond hearing and faces one count of perjury.

An order issued Tuesday by assistant state attorney John Guy charged Shellie Zimmerman for knowingly making false statements during the April hearing. George Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in the shooting. He was granted $150,000 bond at that hearing and released.

The judge revoked that bond earlier this month after state attorneys argued that both Zimmerman and his wife had lied to the judge about their finances, especially about money raised from a website.

George Zimmerman is back in jail. Shellie Zimmerman was arrested and is also in jail custody.

George Zimmerman's Wife Arrested: Shellie Zimmerman Charged With Perjury