Watch what you do in your home

Twila
It cost this poor guy quit a bit of money I image just to prove his home is not a public area.

What concerns me most is this bit
Quote:

She alerted her husband, and the couple observed Clark from their darkened bedroom for 10 or 15 minutes -- also using binoculars and a telescope -- before summoning the police, who said the upper part of Clark's body was visible from just below the navel.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nada_indecency

Twila
It cost this poor guy quit a bit of money I image just to prove his home is not a public area.

Quote:

She alerted her husband, and the couple observed Clark from their darkened bedroom for 10 or 15 minutes -- also using binoculars and a telescope -- before summoning the police, who said the upper part of Clark's body was visible from just below the navel.

Twila

Quote:

no1important
I saw that on TV he got off on the charges. He should of. They were spying on him with Binoculars so aren't they the complainants just "peeping Toms?"

no1important
I saw that on TV he got off on the charges. He should of. They were spying on him with Binoculars so aren't they the complainants just "peeping Toms?"

no1important

missile
Yep! Peeping toms and total assholes,too. What ever happened to minding your own business?

missile
Yep! Peeping toms and total assholes,too. What ever happened to minding your own business?

missile

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hi! Twila

I remember a court case in the late 60's, in Toronto.

A guy was sitting in his van and doin' the trip.
A person notices while she is walking past by the van on the street and calls a cop.

The guy is in court and the charges are being read. He looks very uncomfortable. His lawyer stood up and told the judge that his client was prepared to plead guilty.
The judge refused to accept the guy's guilty plea

The judge asked the crown to present the facts of the case.

The judge found the guy not guilty because the person needed to look into the van window in order to see what was goin' on inside.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hi! Twila

A person notices while she is walking past by the van on the street and calls a cop.

The guy is in court and the charges are being read. He looks very uncomfortable. His lawyer stood up and told the judge that his client was prepared to plead guilty.

The judge found the guy not guilty because the person needed to look into the van window in order to see what was goin' on inside.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hi! Twila

Calm