Trudeau roundly mocked for political, fashion blunders during disaster trip to India

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

He was inferring that your grandparents were racist and you follow in their footsteps . Fortunately you didnít fall for his little trap .

But I'm sure that you do, pigs.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I don't have a racist bone in my body or a racist hair on my head....

Nobody believes you

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I've been to QC. and what little I saw of it I liked, although I wasn't overly impressed with the way the crazy bastards in Montreal drove! My brother has lived in Pierrefonds for over 30 years. Beautiful country between Val D'Or and Montreal.
PS. W.T.F. did my grandfather have to do with Quebec? Were you referring to my paternal or maternal grandfather?

I doubt that Montrealers were impressed with your driving, either.

HOOONK!! MAUDIT!

You know that they post MINIMUM speeds on the highways, there?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Balpreet Singh Boparai, legal counsel for the World Sikh Organization in Canada, acknowledged that some might try to use the photos and videos of Sunday's parade to stir up fears of Sikh extremists infiltrating the Canadian Forces.

But he said the Khalsa parade has nothing to do with extremism, adding the military has participated in many such events before and, "personally, I believe if this was a group of white soldiers, people who don't look different, it wouldn't have been an issue."
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...cid=spartanntp

Just another rabid racist defending his rights to make rules for himself and his clones which are here on display in the land of the sold out for free.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

But I'm sure that you do, pigs.

Ah Yorgie...what's to be said that hasn't already been said?

Say...have you taken the sold sticker off your for sale sign yet?

DaSleeper
+2

HOOONK!! MAUDIT!

You haven't seen the new stop signs heh?

"Whoa Whoa Tabarnak"

https://ottawhatpodcast.com/2016/03/...ng-arret-signs

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

HOOONK!! MAUDIT!

No they weren't - I stopped for a red light and about 60 of the bastards laid on the horn- silly old me not realizing that "red" meant speed up! On a side note a guy was telling us that the most thrilling ride at Expo 67 was a taxi ride from down town to the exposition. We passed!