What's Trump Done Now?

Tecumsehsbones
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Indeed. Trump will "cheat" again.(cheating and lying is his default position) Russia might help again.......to keep him in the role of dysfunctional leadership. It is to Russia's advantage. The US has deteriorated under Trump........so why not have more of that??

It isn't cheating. I despise Trump, but he won fair and square under the rules in place. He had a better message. It was a lie, but it was enough to put him over the top.

In other words, scum though Trump may be, the responsibility comes back to where it resides in a democratic republic. It's on the people.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It isn't cheating. I despise Trump, but he won fair and square under the rules in place. He had a better message. It was a lie, but it was enough to put him over the top.
In other words, scum though Trump may be, the responsibility comes back to where it resides in a democratic republic. It's on the people.

I guess that Democracy has turned out to be a bust, after all.

Maybe, Honest Don will suspend your next Presidential election for national security reasons.

Tecumsehsbones
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...=.6f93895b004c

Dixie Cup
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Pelosi’s F-rious As Melania Steps In & Exposes ‘Real Motive’ For Shutdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FQlz-Qo_CQ

The dumbs are not really up to this chess game it look like.

Too funny!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

When you consider the alternative it was a HUGE win!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

When you consider the alternative it was a HUGE win!

Yeah, just think. If Hillary had won, we might have a functioning government, the respect of our allies, a trade deal that wouldn't effectively hand the Pacific to China, and a North Korea that was still a nuclear threat!

Walter

Yeah, just think. If Hillary had won, we might have a functioning government, the respect of our allies, a trade deal that wouldn't effectively hand the Pacific to China, and a North Korea that was still a nuclear threat!

All bullshit, but http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Avn2nT16FA

Tecumsehsbones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ehr58MMGU

Cliffy
Free Thinker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAJUZRZBdlM

New Rule: Trump's Wall of Lies | Real Time with Bill Maher

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

indeed........in a nutshell.Plus we would have someone with intellect, experience and the first gal POTUS for the US. It truly would d have been a win win for everyone.

OH well....... it was what it was......and here we are.......

And the economy would have continued to grow

but you are right........ the buck stops with the voters on this one. They got swayed by Russian influence AND Coomey's actions. They stopped THINKING about who would be the better POTUS for everyone...........not just the MAGA mad hatters

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAJUZRZBdlM
New Rule: Trump's Wall of Lies | Real Time with Bill Maher

Progs think Maher is smart.

NZDoug
Free Thinker
I watched Trumps speech on tv and I was convinced to have hamburgers for din tonite.
So cool.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

I watched Trumps speech on tv and I was convinced to have hamburgers for din tonite.
So cool.

Gonna build a wall between North Island and South Island to keep out those bad guys?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

He’s more poopular than Turdoh.

So is getting an STD, that doesn't mean you should do it as often as possible. He should use this as the platform for the next term, shut down the whole time. That is how JT got in, Harper was 'worse' rather than JT had a sane platform. That trend might be something to look at after the revolution is over.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Gonna build a wall between North Island and South Island to keep out those bad guys?

Moats are more effective when you have an island fortress. Chum is included in 'the deluxe model'.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump will win a second term in 2020.

Rumor has it that he donates his pay to a charity, please tell me it isn't the Clinton Foundation.
https://therealnews.com/stories/oil-...ery-impossible
The Trump administration is evaluating oil sanctions on Venezuela now. The sanctions that are already in place lead to many deaths and make an economic recovery practically impossible, says CEPR’s Mark Weisbrot

Video at link

Tecumsehsbones

So cool.

Hamberders. We call 'em hamberders now.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Hamberders with covfefe sauce on top ...

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

So cool.

ooookay..

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Rumor has it that he donates his pay to a charity, please tell me it isn't the Clinton Foundation.
https://therealnews.com/stories/oil-...ery-impossible
The Trump administration is evaluating oil sanctions on Venezuela now. The sanctions that are already in place lead to many deaths and make an economic recovery practically impossible, says CEPR’s Mark Weisbrot

Video at link

It is probably the
"Trump Foundation. " He kinda likes to keep $$$ all in the family......so to speak.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Nathan Phillips -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y

Skrillex & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley - Make It Bun Dem

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Primarily it's a monument to Trump's endless, deranged need for attention and affirmation, but white supremacy is an important secondary purpose.

Sure as shootin' won't stop illegal immigration, considering how over half of the illegals in the U.S. are from visa overstays, not illegal entry.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Primarily it's a monument to Trump's endless, deranged need for attention and affirmation, but white supremacy is an important secondary purpose.
Sure as shootin' won't stop illegal immigration, considering how over half of the illegals in the U.S. are from visa overstays, not illegal entry.

If the Mexicans are smart ... and they are ... they would be digging to honeycomb of saps every few miles under "The Wall" while the wall is being built, so that the construction noises mask the digging sounds.

They may have already started their subway system under the border, just in case.

Tecumsehsbones

If the Mexicans are smart ... and they are ... they would be digging to honeycomb of saps every few miles under "The Wall" while the wall is being built, so that the construction noises mask the digging sounds.
They may have already started their subway system under the border, just in case.

Kind of an underground railroad? Hmm. . . sounds kinda historical.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Kind of an underground railroad? Hmm. . . sounds kinda historical.

You mean, extend it all the way to Chatham Ontario?

Sounds kinda hysterical.

Durry

If the Mexicans are smart ... and they are ...
e.

Mexicans are very very stupid people.

If they were smart they would have the richest country in the world, it has all the makings to be so but its occupied by very stupid people...

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Mexicans are very very stupid people.
If they were smart they would have the richest country in the world, it has all the makings to be so but its occupied by very stupid people...

... just like us, eh?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

... just like us, eh?

A singular pronoun would likely be more appropriate!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

A singular pronoun would likely be more appropriate!

... just like you, eh?