Capitalism will save this world


Angstrom
+1
#991
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Yo Russia never was more powerful than under Communism. They were a superpower. Much more powerful than that garbage monarchy of tsardom or the pathetic Capitalist society they are today with most Russian men depressed and killing themselves on vodka.

Communism, it works.

Anything can work, if you have hard working people making it work. Even co-op's would work if people in them worked hard to make them work.
 
HarperCons
#992
Capitalism doesn't work for the majority. keeps wealth concentrated in too few hands and eternally perpetuates poverty because of that.
 
Angstrom
#993
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Capitalism doesn't work for the majority. keeps wealth concentrated in too few hands and eternally perpetuates poverty because of that.

it a tough world I know. That's why I payed 48% taxes to support all you dead wood.

Looks like, capitaliste are supporting your a$$.
 
HarperCons
#994
Capitalism is killing me and all of us.
 
darkbeaver
#995
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

it a tough world I know. That's why I payed 48% taxes to support all you dead wood.

Looks like, capitaliste are supporting your a$$.

You assume your taxes go to the dead wood as you say, it dosn't, it goes to the banks, you work for them. They rob you blind because you think you're one with them. You ain't.


Almost half of everything you earn goes to rich bankers.
 
Angstrom
#996
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Capitalism is killing me and all of us.

Nature would have killed you years ago.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You assume your taxes go to the dead wood as you say, it dosn't, it goes to the banks, you work for them. They rob you blind because you think you're one with them. You ain't.


Almost half of everything you earn goes to rich bankers.

I had the freedom to become a banker. I became a carpenter. Guess I'll have to own my decisions and stop whinning like a little girl.
 
HarperCons
#997
If someone has the freedom to become anything, they do not become a carpenter, not in a capitalist society anyways.

They do it because they need to survive, that is all.
 
darkbeaver
#998
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Nature would have killed you years ago.



I had the freedom to become a banker. I became a carpenter. Guess I'll have to own my decisions and stop whinning like a little girl.

Like christ you mean? You don't have to guess about your decisions, they're all yours or your're not a total man. You should whine like a little boy. That's what I do when I feel taxed.
 
Angstrom
#999
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

If someone has the freedom to become anything, they do not become a carpenter, not in a capitalist society anyways.

They do it because they need to survive, that is all.

Maybe I should have been less lazy in school. Apparently it's true. You reap what you sow. Maybe I can educate my kids with this wise consept.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Like christ you mean? You don't have to guess about your decisions, they're all yours or your're not a total man. You should whine like a little boy. That's what I do when I feel taxed.

I'm not. I'll pay my taxes, because someone has to support the socialist system. And that someone is the capitalist workers. Your welcome btw.
 
darkbeaver
#1000
Socialists pay lots of tax.
 
HarperCons
#1001
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Maybe I should have been less lazy in school. Apparently it's true. You reap what you sow. Maybe I can educate my kids with this wise consept.



I'm not. I'll pay my taxes, because someone has to support the socialist system. And that someone is the capitalist workers. Your welcome btw.

I'm sure you couldn't possibly have been more lazy in school.

Carpenters don't require anything higher than a GED if that, so what are you even talking about. lolol.
 
gerryh
#1002
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

I'm sure you couldn't possibly have been more lazy in school.

Carpenters don't require anything higher than a GED if that, so what are you even talking about. lolol.




WOW,..... your stupidity knows no bounds, does it?
 
taxslave
#1003
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

If someone has the freedom to become anything, they do not become a carpenter, not in a capitalist society anyways.

They do it because they need to survive, that is all.

Bullsh!t. you are just a lazy idiot. Many of us like to work with our hands and we get paid well for it.

Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

I'm sure you couldn't possibly have been more lazy in school.

Carpenters don't require anything higher than a GED if that, so what are you even talking about. lolol.

It amazes me yu can even run a computer being that stupid.
 
gerryh
#1004
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

If someone has the freedom to become anything, they do not become a carpenter, not in a capitalist society anyways.

They do it because they need to survive, that is all.



Did you happen to take a peek as to how much that "carpenter" makes based on his tax bracket?


Again, your stupidity knows no bounds.
 
captain morgan
+1
#1005
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Yo Russia never was more powerful than under Communism. They were a superpower. Much more powerful than that garbage monarchy of tsardom or the pathetic Capitalist society they are today with most Russian men depressed and killing themselves on vodka.

Communism, it works.

Yep, all those folks living under the communist system in the USSR were really livin' the dream, eh?



The Peoples selection of food stuffs is utopic in its own way
 
Angstrom
#1006
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Socialists pay lots of tax.

I don't know many socialist who pay 48% on their revenu.

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

WOW,..... your stupidity knows no bounds, does it?

His reading comprehension is low
 
HarperCons
-1
#1007
The question this book raises is what his value is for us today. The answer is not hard to find: Marx remains an outstanding model of how to stand outside capitalism and subject it to critique on the basis of something larger — the ability of a reigning economic system to serve human needs. Communism may have failed. But it can scarcely be said that contemporary capitalism — with its intensifying tendency to inequality, its propensity to crisis, its hollowing-out of political institutions and its casualis*ation of the labour force — has succeeded. So long as we persist in our tendency to hive off the study of economics from politics, philosophy and journalism, Marx will remain the outstanding example of how to overcome the fragmentation of modern social thought and think about the world as a whole for the sake of its betterment. And this book will be an admirable guide to how he did it. - The Financial Times

Even bourgies know Marx was right.
 
DaSleeper
#1008
Get a Job!
 
HarperCons
#1009
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Yep, all those folks living under the communist system in the USSR were really livin' the dream, eh?



The Peoples selection of food stuffs is utopic in its own way



Why are you showing a picture clearly NOT from the USSR, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

I don't know many socialist who pay 48% on their revenu.

You don't know a lot of things

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Did you happen to take a peek as to how much that "carpenter" makes based on his tax bracket?


Again, your stupidity knows no bounds.

I'm not saying Carpentry is bad or it's a poor paying job relative to other jobs in capitalism, I'm saying it doesn't require any higher education which Angstrom is implying.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Bullsh!t. you are just a lazy idiot. Many of us like to work with our hands and we get paid well for it.



It amazes me yu can even run a computer being that stupid.

You're a jobless old retard

I'm way smarter than you and more physically capable, shut the **** up now.
 
DaSleeper
#1010
S&P downgrades Russia's sovereign credit rating to below investment grade
 
HarperCons
#1011
You know that's modern capitalist Russia and not the former superpower Soviet Union?
 
captain morgan
#1012
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Why are you showing a picture clearly NOT from the USSR, lol.

Pic was from Moscow.... Couldn't you tell from the wonderful selection?
 
HarperCons
+1
#1013
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Pic was from Moscow.... Couldn't you tell from the wonderful selection?

Are you not understanding modern Russia is capitalist? You posted a picture of a capitalist Russia where I'm talking about the now defunct superpower the Soviet Union.
 
Angstrom
#1014
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

I'm saying it doesn't require any higher education which Angstrom is implying.

Thats why we said you had low reading comprehension, and Gerryh said you were obviously a idiot.

What I was saying is I could have studied much harder, But didn't.

How you understood that carpentry required high education. Im not sure.
 
darkbeaver
#1015
So you say you could have.

The could haves to heaven but for.
 
HarperCons
#1016
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Thats why we said you had low reading comprehension, and Gerryh said you were obviously a idiot.

What I was saying is I could have studied much harder, But didn't.

How you understood that carpentry required high education. Im not sure.

Don't talk to me about reading comprehension you dumb piece of **** lool
 
darkbeaver
#1017
Capitalism can only save capitalism, and you don't want to live there, do you? hellow chaching, your plastic is in order, you may pisss in the bottle
 
HarperCons
-1
#1018
Capitalism is a failure
 
Angstrom
+1
#1019
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Don't talk to me about reading comprehension you dumb piece of **** lool

Must be real embarrassing then, to have made that bad assumption like you did. Can't really help you in the "looking smart" department

Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Capitalism is a failure

Capitalism has succeeded in paying for socialism. I hardly call that a failure
 
darkbeaver
#1020
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Capitalism is a failure

I don't see how we can say that with any conviction, the moon landing fer instance, Veitnam, capitalism is a natural thing, you store fat you live. It must be regulated by the gods. And it is. It seems we live in a troubled hemisphere.
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007