Capitalism will save this world


Angstrom
#421
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

You would know if you understood the equation.

Yes I understood the equation,

That one flew right over your head.
 
Corduroy
#422
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Yes I understood the equation,

That one flew right over your head.

I didn't fly over my head. Mathematics will show it landed 3 feet away from me. What that math is I haven't figured out yet, but you'll have to trust me. It will one day explore the galaxy. You're a tree stump. I have the equation visualized in my head.
 
Angstrom
#423
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

I didn't fly over my head. Mathematics will show it landed 3 feet away from me. What that math is I haven't figured out yet, but you'll have to trust me. It will one day explore the galaxy. You're a tree stump. I have the equation visualized in my head.

Yes the equation where living things just don't die because they are brain dead is a powerful algorithm that proves your point very well
 
Corduroy
#424
Oh no, you've misunderstood what the equation is for, you tree stump. The equation proves your equation about capitalism saving the world wrong. Part of that being that cost of living is not survival.

You don't need an equation to prove that living things don't die because they're brain dead.
 
Ludlow
#425
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Oh no, you've misunderstood what the equation is for, you tree stump. The equation proves your equation about capitalism saving the world wrong. Part of that being that cost of living is not survival.

You don't need an equation to prove that living things don't die because they're brain dead.

LOL @ tree stump. There ye go angst you're at Selfsame's level you big dummy.
 
Angstrom
#426
As long as you keep the thread bumping I'm good with it

Oups bet you feel stupid now
 
Corduroy
#427
Wow, this thread has been so embarrassing for you, you're trying to get us to stop bumping it? No one cares that this thread is being bumped. I'll bump it. Don't care. Every time it gets bumped we can be reminded of your clownish equation bragging and how you backed down from it while pretending you weren't.
 
Angstrom
#428
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Wow, this thread has been so embarrassing for you, you're trying to get us to stop bumping it? No one cares that this thread is being bumped. I'll bump it. Don't care. Every time it gets bumped we can be reminded of your clownish equation bragging and how you backed down from it while pretending you weren't.

Yes that's right .

Everyone already knows you 4 as the dumb people on this forum so knock yourself out dear

I enjoy seeing you all worked up over absolutely nothing
 
Ludlow
#429
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

As long as you keep the thread bumping I'm good with it

Oups bet you feel stupid now

Naw Angst. I can spell.
 
Corduroy
#430
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

I enjoy seeing you all worked up over absolutely nothing

We've already established that your argument is nothing. You admitted it yourself.
 
Angstrom
#431
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

We've already established that your argument is nothing. You admitted it yourself.

All that we are sure of at this point is that your as smart as a tree stump and that this has you all worked up into a frenzy
 
Corduroy
#432
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

All that we are sure of at this point is that your as smart as a tree stump and that this has you all worked up into a frenzy

How can you be so sure? Another equation you got in your head you haven't figured but trust you it's worth a lot of money and will travel across the galaxy?
 
Angstrom
#433
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

How can you be so sure? Another equation you got in your head you haven't figured but trust you it's worth a lot of money and will travel across the galaxy?

Those are my predictions. Capitalism will help us achieve it. .
 
Corduroy
#434


Look out Klingons! Angstrom's got the equation.
 
Angstrom
#435
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post



Look out Klingons! Angstrom's got the equation.

I did predict the election of Justine Trudeau with the same equation

Everyone told me I was crazy back then too

Nope, I'm sticking with my gunz, I can see it in my Brainz. Capitalism will help us achieve survival and help prepare us to launch into space travel

It will be what saves us from environmental catastrophe and help continue the population growth of humans all at the same time then diliverying profits to share holders.
 
Corduroy
#436
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

I did predict the election of Justine Trudeau with the same equation

Everyone told me I was crazy back then too

Nope, I'm sticking with my gunz, I can see it in my Brainz. Capitalism will help us achieve survival and help prepare us to launch into space travel

It will be what saves us from environmental catastrophe and help continue the population growth of humans all at the same time then diliverying profits to share holders.

No, it won't.
 
MHz
#437
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Sometimes you can get people to realize that.

Really??? You have any actual examples from here?? Most of the people are trolls with an agenda to boot, either that or this is the dumest group od people who have ever met in a single spot. I'm hoping it is the former and not the latter..

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

I did predict the election of Justine Trudeau with the same equation

Everyone told me I was crazy back then too
.

Got a link to that post?
 
Angstrom
#438
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

No, it won't.

Time will tell my dear.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Really??? You have any actual examples from here?? Most of the people are trolls with an agenda to boot, either that or this is the dumest group od people who have ever met in a single spot. I'm hoping it is the former and not the latter..


Got a link to that post?

Yes. It's in the thread when a day or two after he was chosen liberal party leader.
 
Corduroy
#439
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Time will tell my dear.

Time is relative. There's an equation and everything.
 
Angstrom
#440
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Time is relative. There's an equation and everything.

Yes, it sure is.
 
DaSleeper
#441
****.........I couldn't resist......




 
Angstrom
#442
I'm use to it
 
darkbeaver
#443
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Looks like the reply of 3 stubborn stooges that hate being proven wrong

I haven't seen one intelligent argument against my point yet


Your only point keeps your hat from covering your eyes. This is called blind.
 
Angstrom
#444
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Your only point keeps your hat from covering your eyes. This is called blind.

I'm not sure I understand your equation dark
 
darkbeaver
#445
I'm not sure I do either. I was inspired so I posted. I have to go to the beer store now. I'll be back later when I'm fortified. I have to get some sleep tonight because I have to get up early.
 
MHz
#446
Just stay awake and drink beer all night, what could it hurt. Albertans do it all the time.
 
darkbeaver
#447
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Just stay awake and drink beer all night, what could it hurt. Albertans do it all the time.

I,ve had to much awake the last five or six days.
 
Ludlow
#448
why don't you two lovey birds get a room.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#449
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

How can you be so sure? Another equation you got in your head you haven't figured but trust you it's worth a lot of money and will travel across the galaxy?

I'm sure the explanation has something to do with quantum mechanics, or possibly cellular microbiology, which Angst'll spend two or three pages claiming to understand.
 
Ludlow
#450
I love them thar 25 dollar words
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007