Capitalism will save this world


HarperCons
#481
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Well then maybe you have found your calling. Don't be scared, be my guess, dive in

I know some people who started their business from nothing 25 years ago, and hung themselves when they lost everything a few years ago. Let us know how things work out for you.

a lot more working class kill themselves, what's your point?
 
taxslave
#482
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

a lot more working class kill themselves, what's your point?

He is talking about working class, idiot.
 
Angstrom
#483
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

a lot more working class kill themselves, what's your point?

Not because of work related catastrophic failures.
 
Angstrom
#484
When is the last time we have seen something revolutionary and innovative made in a communist social country?

The last thing Canada had was a Blackberry

It will be many years yet before we get something again, If ever.
 
Ludlow
#485
Angstrom. We live in a world of suffering, injustice, dishonesty, self servitude, indifference and self indulgence. And although there are many examples that are contrary to all the negative qualities, they are few and far between. Being as it is, who gives a shyt about your economic ideology.
 
Angstrom
#486
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Angstrom. We live in a world of suffering, injustice, dishonesty, self servitude, indifference and self indulgence. And although there are many examples that are contrary to all the negative qualities, they are few and far between. Being as it is, who gives a shyt about your economic ideology.

Because things have improved many times since we have gone to capitalism from literal slavery. And I want to celebrate those positive things because I'm tried of only reading about the negetives from the brain dead crowd.
 
Ludlow
#487
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Because things have improved many times since we have gone to capitalism from literal slavery. And I want to celebrate those positive things because I'm tried of only reading about the negetives from the brain dead crowd.

It's a crazy fukk who'll sing happy days are here again when the train is off the tracks. ~ GO TRUMP
 
HarperCons
-1
#488
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

When is the last time we have seen something revolutionary and innovative made in a communist social country?

The last thing Canada had was a Blackberry

It will be many years yet before we get something again, If ever.

Soviet Union won the space war.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

He is talking about working class, idiot.

Petite bourgie business owners aren't working class. You have zero class consciousness.
 
Angstrom
#489
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Soviet Union won the space war..

I wasn't aware, when did this happen and please share with us.
And how are the people of Russia benefiting from this innovation again?
 
HarperCons
#490
are you changing goal posts again?

The Soviet Union was the first to send a satellite into space
The first to send a probe by the moon and take pictures of it
The first to send a man into the moon
 
Angstrom
#491
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

are you changing goal posts again?

The Soviet Union was the first to send a satellite into space
The first to send a probe by the moon and take pictures of it
The first to send a man into the moon


Meanwhile Canada was the First Nation to send a satellite for enjoyment and personal use telecommunications. Making it available for businesses to rent wave lengths to make them available to the general public for a fee.

Improving our general quality of life.

And using the fees earned to pay for government services like healthcare.
 
Cliffy
#492
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Meanwhile Canada was the First Nation to send a satellite for enjoyment and personal use telecommunications. Making it available for businesses to rent wave lengths to make them available to the general public for a fee.

Improving our general quality of life.

And using the fees earned to pay for government services like healthcare.

Mean while you are sounding more and more like the capitalist version of Mhz's bible thumper. Capitalism is your religion and you are the only one who can interpret what is between the lines. Hmmm. Perhaps you should also seek help of the professional kind. That kind of psychosis may be curable.
 
Angstrom
#493
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Mean while you are sounding more and more like the capitalist version of Mhz's bible thumper. Capitalism is your religion and you are the only one who can interpret what is between the lines. Hmmm. Perhaps you should also seek help of the professional kind. That kind of psychosis may be curable.

Yes, It's importent to me that I have the freedom to start my own enterprise if I wished too.
 
HarperCons
#494
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Meanwhile Canada was the First Nation to send a satellite for enjoyment and personal use telecommunications. Making it available for businesses to rent wave lengths to make them available to the general public for a fee.

Improving our general quality of life.

And using the fees earned to pay for government services like healthcare.

False. The Soviet Union again was the first

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbita_(TV_system)
 
petros
#495
Your link sure cleared everything up....

Orbita (TV system
Dialog-information on.svgDid you mean: Orbita (TV system)?
Look for Orbita (TV system on one of Wikipedia's sister projects:
Wiktionary-logo-v2.svgWiktionary (free dictionary)
Wikibooks-logo.svgWikibooks (free textbooks)
Wikiquote-logo.svgWikiquote (quotations)
Wikisource-logo.svgWikisource (free library)
Wikiversity-logo.svgWikiversity (free learning resources)
Commons-logo.svgCommons (images and media)
Wikivoyage-Logo-v3-icon.svgWikivoyage (free travel guide)
Wikinews-logo.svgWikinews (free news source)
Wikidata-logo.svgWikidata (free linked database)
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Orbita (TV system in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.
Log in or create an account to start the Orbita (TV system article, alternatively use the Article Wizard, or add a request for it.
Search for "Orbita (TV system" in existing articles.
Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.
Other reasons this message may be displayed:

If a page was recently created here, it may not be visible yet because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes or try the purge function.
Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternative capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and see Why was the page I created deleted?.
Wikipedia<sup>®</sup>® MobileDesktop
 
HarperCons
#496
close the parentheses.
 
petros
#497
Canadian Satellite Television

The development and innovation of satellites and satellite technology soon followed on the heels of the development and increase of the number and variety of television channels, both in Canada and internationally.
In the 1960s and the 1970s, television networks used terrestrial microwave networks to expand signal reach and audiences. The 1980s and the 1990s saw a general migration of television signals from ground-based terrestrial networks to orbiting satellites as satellite technology expanded and the number of television channels increased exponentially.

Beginnings – Canada First

In 1969, the Government of Canada passed the Telesat Canada Act, establishing Canada's own domestic national satellite operator. Three years later, Telesat Canada launched its first satellite, Anik A1, on a Delta rocket, the first commercial, domestic communications satellite in geostationary orbit in the world.
 
Angstrom
#498
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

False. The Soviet Union again was the first

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbita_(TV_system)

We had the first "for purely domestic use" satellite in the world.

I'm not talking about military satellite like you are.

Anik 1First domestic communications satellite system using geosynchronous orbit (Canada)November 9, 1972Canada

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...tellite_firsts
 
HarperCons
#499
orbita wasn't a military satellite .

i mean it says in the link title, "TV system"
 
Angstrom
#500
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

orbita wasn't a military satellite .

i mean it says in the link title, "TV system"

Sure, But it wasn't available for entrepreneurs to use it as they freely wished to use it. To express their ideas and opinions as they saw fit.

Communist government propaganda is tv too

It was the first, for commercial use.
 
HarperCons
#501
lol idiot
 
Angstrom
+1
#502
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

lol idiot

Don't you hate it when you're wrong,
 
petros
#503
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

lol idiot

You sure are.
 
Angstrom
#504
I'd tell you to go live in Russia, Harpercon but I know your gay, so it would be disrespectful to ask you to move to a country you would get encarcerated for your sexual preference.
 
HarperCons
#505
lol did you just call me gay as an insult?

you don't have to be angry that you're wrong all the time , just start studying and learning why you're wrong and why capitalism is bad. there information is everywhere. start with marx's capital. there are study guides if you need help.
 
Walter
#506
USSR died in 1991.
 
Angstrom
#507
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

lol did you just call me gay as an insult?

you don't have to be angry that you're wrong all the time , just start studying and learning why you're wrong and why capitalism is bad. there information is everywhere. start with marx's capital. there are study guides if you need help.

Making fun of your hypocrisy, but that flew right over your head.

Like I've said before, I'm well aware of the negetive sides of Capitalsim as this is all you brain dead talk about when the topic is being discussed.


I'm also aware that there are more positive side effects then negetive side effects , and overall capitalism has brought more positives then negetive to humanity. If I look at all the bad things and ignore all the good parts then I would agree with you. But fortunately for me, I have a brain and am aware that there are good and bad in this world, and you need to consider if the positives outweigh the negetives, to truly evaluate our reality. Something i'd ike to point out, you have completely failed to do in your evaluation of the topic.
Last edited by Angstrom; Jul 8th, 2016 at 04:49 AM..
 
HarperCons
-1
#508
there's nothing good about capitalism, it's rotten to the core.
 
Angstrom
#509
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

there's nothing good about capitalism, it's rotten to the core.

How so? I enjoy our high level of life quality due to the amazing selection of products that are available.
 
Walter
#510
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Soviet Union won the space war.


Petite bourgie business owners aren't working class. You have zero class consciousness.

Social and economic classes are Marxist constructs. In Canada there are citizens, not classes.
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007