Another S.O.B. bites the dust.

JLM
35 years too late! I remember that incident like it was yesterday.

B.C. kidnap sex criminal dies in hospital - British Columbia - CBC News

B00Mer
+2
#2  Top Rated Post

Hope it was painful... like Anal Cancer.. from being raped in Jail..

oh dam, lived out his years in a Psychiatric Centre... GerryH.. because he is a human.

They caught him with the girl.. put him in general population and let jail house justice keep care of this sub-human piece of sh!t. He would have been dead long ago, and the tax payers better off for it.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

They caught him with the girl.. put him in general population and let jail house justice keep care of this sub-human piece of sh!t. He would have been dead long ago, and the tax payers better off for it.

any other people you consider a drain on the taxpayers and would be better off dead? Old? Invalid?Mentally deficient?

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

any other people you consider a drain on the taxpayers and would be better off dead? Old? Invalid?Mentally deficient?

Do you think "old, invalid, mentally deficient" are on a par with this son of a bitch?

Nuggler
+1
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Hay had repeatedly been denied parole because he continued to minimize the effect of his offences on Drover and blamed his alcoholism for the crimes."""

Parole board got this one right at least.

Locutus
Shame he didn't die sooner. Could have saved the taxpayer a boatload.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Shame he didn't die sooner. Could have saved the taxpayer a boatload.

They have to work for their room and board in the loonie bin. 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week. He didn't cost much to house at all.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

They have to work for their room and board in the loonie bin. 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week. He didn't cost much to house at all.

I stand corrected but still in a good mood. Shame he didn't die sooner.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

...and you know this how. Hold on do they have Computers and Internet access in the Lonnie bin??

(your secret is out) lol

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Do you think "old, invalid, mentally deficient" are on a par with this son of a bitch?

All cost taxpayers money.

B00Mer

All cost taxpayers money.

Yes, but not all are violent killers or child rapists.. Christ, you are defending a Child Rapist. WTF!!

( (( shaking head )) )

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yes, but not all are violent killers or child rapists.. Christ, you are defending a Child Rapist. WTF!!

( (( shaking head )) )

Jeez... Where did I defend any killer or rapist? I'm just not willing to lower myself to their level and kill someone, unlike you and JLM.

talloola
I'm for the death penalty, but when I really think about it, spending the rest of their days locked
up, in my opinion is worse for them. Killing them isn't cheaper, it takes years to finally pull
the switch, but when they have to stay confined for their lives, they have to feel sorry for themselves,
try constantly to justify what they did, blame others, not a nice existence, and i'm sure they are
'very' popular with other inmates too, so they have to worry about that as well.

Yup, stay in jail and rot, more cruel than killing them, that is too quick and final, then their
troubles are over, and they shouldn't be.
Killing them just satisfies 'us', but it lets them off the hook too soon.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

I'm for the death penalty, but when I really think about it, spending the rest of their days locked
up, in my opinion is worse for them. Killing them isn't cheaper, it takes years to finally pull
the switch, but when they have to stay confined for their lives, they have to feel sorry for themselves,
try constantly to justify what they did, blame others, not a nice existence, and i'm sure they are
'very' popular with other inmates too, so they have to worry about that as well.

Yup, stay in jail and rot, more cruel than killing them, that is too quick and final, then their
troubles are over, and they shouldn't be.
Killing them just satisfies 'us', but it lets them off the hook too soon.

I guess in a way the U.S. imposes a little of both worlds!

B00Mer

Killing them isn't cheaper....

Home Hardware, a few boards and a rope.. pretty dam cheap if you ask me..

File:Execution of Stanislaus Lacroix in Hull, Quebec, Canada 1902.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

damngrumpy
I am not sorry this guy is dead he was a menace to society for his crimes.
As for formally having the state kill him I am not so sure. I used to be out
right opposed and in ninety percent of the cases I still am but there are a
few exceptions.
Old invalids and mentally troubled and chronically ill, I am not in favour of
that at all, but there is a big difference between executing one of those
groups and a violent sex offender.

B00Mer
+1
damngrumpy: The death sentence should be limited to serial killers and child killers/rapist. Basically for the worst of the worst.. the rest can rot in prison the the number of years they are sentenced too..

We know these kind of killers will never be released back into general population, so why keep them around. A good rope around the neck is the cheapest way and did fine for many years in Canada and the USA

JLM
[QUOTE=gerryh;1600350]Jeez... Where did I defend any killer or rapist? I'm just not willing to lower myself to their level and kill someone, unlike you and JLM.[/QUOTE]

Actually Gerry, that is not quite true, I'm more against the death penalty than for it. The exceptions being only those who do muliple homicides (usually children) or where there is substantiating evidence such as D.N.A. and horrendous cruelty such as the bastard who killed Tori Stafford & the likes of Robert Pickton. Definitely not for the run or the mill offender where things got away from him in a drunken bar room brawl or who commits murder while finding his wife doing some "entertaining". You have to read more carefully, Gerry!

gerryh

Actually Gerry, that is not quite true, I'm more against the death penalty than for it. The exceptions being only those who do muliple homicides (usually children) or where there is substantiating evidence such as D.N.A. and horrendous cruelty such as the bastard who killed Tori Stafford & the likes of Robert Pickton. Definitely not for the run or the mill offender where things got away from him in a drunken bar room brawl or who commits murder while finding his wife doing some "entertaining". You have to read more carefully, Gerry!

It is completely true, and your answer above reinforces that truth.

Tell me JLM, will killing pickton, or mclintic, or raferty bring back Tori or those women from the pig farm? If not, then why should society sink to the murders level? What does it accomplish? Or is vengeance that important to you?

MapleDog
+2

Tell me JLM, will killing pickton, or mclintic, or raferty bring back Tori or those women from the pig farm? If not, then why should society sink to the murders level? What does it accomplish? Or is vengeance that important to you?

It won't bring the victims back,but wasting crapload of money keeping them in jail is i think an insult to the victims families.

JLM

Maple Dog has expressed it well.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by MapleDog View Post

It won't bring the victims back,but wasting crapload of money keeping them in jail is i think an insult to the victims families.

When it comes to you, I'm really having trouble keeping my promise.

Maple Dog has expressed it well.

So I will direct this to you JLM........ so.... are you brain dead? It's already been pointed out that studies have shown that it costs MORE to execute these useless pieces of shyte when you incorporate the extra costs of "death row" and the countless appeals that they are afforded.

talloola

my first thoughts are not about money but about the discomfort of the guilty party. Staying in jail
for the rest of his life is much more uncomfortable than a quick jolt of electricity. The jail i'm
talking about isn't the country club, but 'hard time' that they all deserve, while we live on the
outside, along with the families, and they will never be free again.

I don't care about killing anyone so vile, wouldn't bother me a bit, but I more enjoy knowing he is
stuck in a prison for life, and I like to think of him/them in that prison for life, they earned
it, and should suffer it out for life.
Last edited by talloola; Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:52 AM..

JLM

When it comes to you, I'm really having trouble keeping my promise.

So I will direct this to you JLM........ so.... are you brain dead? It's already been pointed out that studies have shown that it costs MORE to execute these useless pieces of shyte when you incorporate the extra costs of "death row" and the countless appeals that they are afforded.

Most of my school teachers were not of that opinion, but I suppose being human there are days when I convey that impression!

gerryh

Most of my school teachers were not of that opinion, but I suppose being human there are days when I convey that impression!

This is one of those days, but you do have company.

JLM

my first thoughts are not about money but about the discomfort of the guilty party. Staying in jail
for the rest of his life is much more uncomfortable than a quick jolt of electricity. The jail i'm
talking about isn't the country club, but 'hard time' that they all deserve, while we live on the

I don't care about killing anyone so vile, wouldn't bother me a bit, but I more enjoy knowing he is
stuck in a prison for life, and I like to think of him/them in that prison for life, they earned

There is the consideration that once in a blue moon they do escape to kill again or even more often kill while incarcerated. As for Gerry's question about the cost of execution, it's the bureaucracy that costs much more than the killing, if done right it shouldn't take more than about 20 minutes to kill Michael Rafferty and a $20 bill should cover it. If nothing else it would give Tori's family closure and she could rest in peace.

talloola

There is the consideration that once in a blue moon they do escape to kill again or even more often kill while incarcerated. As for Gerry's question about the cost of execution, it's the bureaucracy that costs much more than the killing, if done right it shouldn't take more than about 20 minutes to kill Michael Rafferty and a $20 bill should cover it. If nothing else it would give Tori's family closure and she could rest in peace.

Yeah, a posse and a rope, or a CIL special behind the barn, that works for me.

I would never get closure because my loved ones killer was killed, don't know how that happens.

I could only get closure knowing my loved one was found, and not lost forever, never knowing what
happened to them, and also knowing their killer was also never found.

I haven't heard much in the way of prison escapes, from that part of the prison, by those types of
prisoners, since alkatraz.

MapleDog

Thats how it should be not jailing him at high cost,with good meal access to exercise equipment and entertainment,at least for those who commited horrible crimes,rapists child molesters,guys like Pickton,nonoe of them should cost close to $100.000 a year.

JLM

Thats how it should be not jailing him at high cost,with good meal access to exercise equipment and entertainment,at least for those who commited horrible crimes,rapists child molesters,guys like Pickton,nonoe of them should cost close to $100.000 a year.

Yes, it would be a different matter if they were kept in a bunker, at the minimum temperature necessary to sustain life, with minimum nutrition necessary to sustain life, just four walls and concrete floor to sleep on, so all they have to do is think about what miserable, nefarious, rotten bastards they are. I suppose 10' of rope and a hook on the wall could be provided after they've done 10 years.