God's way of dealing

Torch light
God's way of dealing with people .. God's way of dealing with His messengers (or apostles) .. God's way of dealing with the good-doer, and His dealing with the evil-doer .. it is the same in the past, the present and the future.

It is standard and unchangeable, it is non-shifting or deviating .. not postponed when it comes at its due time.

Quran 33: 62, which means:
([As such was] God's way [of dealing] with those [wrong-doers] who passed away before f;
you can never find any changing in [such] God's way [of dealing. g])
.................................................. ..................

62 f It means: As such was God’s way of dealing with the past nations, by setting on the hypocrites and wrong-doers, some others more than they were in doing wrong, so that they took revenge on them, tortured and captured them, plundered their women and enslaved their progeny.

62 g It means: God’s way of dealing does not change in the present and in the future; so that as was it in the past, it is the same at present and will also be the same in the future.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/33.htm#a33_62
quran-ayat.com/pret/33.htm#a33_62
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 3rd, 2019 at 03:22 PM..

Torch light
The same meaning is in the Quran 48: 23, which means:

(Such was God's way [of dealing with His servants] which passed away before [for the past nations b ];
and you will never find any changing of the way of God['s dealing
c .])
.................................................. ..................

23 b That He helped His messengers [or apostles] against their enemies.
23 c Of helping His messengers [or apostles.]

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/48.htm#a48_23
quran-ayat.com/pret/48.htm#a48_23

Torch light
God's way of dealing will not be postponed to the next year :

When God's way of dealing is due for some wrong-doers and disbelievers, it will not be postponed to the next year ..

As in the Quran 35: 43, which means:
(Behaving arrogantly in the land, and plotting the evil, but the evil plotting overwhelms only those who do it.
So do they expect anything but the way of [God's dealing with] the ancients?

And you will never find any changing the way of God['s dealing], and you will never find any postponement of the way of God['s dealing] to the following year.
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/35.htm#a35_43
quran-ayat.com/pret/35.htm#a35_43

Torch light
God's way of dealing with the messengers: to help them so as to be triumphant on their enemy
God's way of dealing with the disbelievers to frustrate them so that their evil plotting will be futile
His way of destroying the disbelieving nations
His way of removing the blessing from the ungrateful
God's way of increasing the blessing for the grateful
God's way of driving the hypocrites and disbelievers from their homes
His dealing with the disbelievers by casting fear on them
His way of giving the apostle many wives to increase his might and valor

Torch light
God teaches Muslims the way and program of the past nation of the Children of Israel [i.e. the Law of Moses and those before him]:

Quran 4: 26, which means:
(God likes to explain to you, and to acquaint you about the rites of those before you r , and to turn towards you s; God is All-Knowing, Most Wise.)
.................................................. .................

26 r The religious laws of those before you, like the law of Moses and those before him, so that you may not deny that.
26 s Concerning that which you did before the Islam.

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_26
quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_26

Torch light
It is very surprising how people disregard and ignore the great and glorious Quran with its much wisdom and knowledge ..
so that God - be glorified - said in the Quran 17: 88 that means:
(Say [Mohammed, to these associaters]:
"Even if the whole man-kind and genie-kind were to cooperate together in accordance to produce the like of this Quran
[with its fluency, eloquence, telling about the past and foretelling about the future],

they could not produce its like,
even though they were assistants of each other [for this purpose.]"
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_88
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_88

Torch light
God's dealing with the antagonists of His messengers (or apostles)
[Abdullah son of Ubay the chief of the hypocrites went to the Jewish tribe of Bani Quraiza who inhabited the city of Yathrib or Medina, and consulted with them against the Prophet, and they designed a plot; he said to them: “Ally with Quraish to fight Mohammed and expel him out of our land with captivity and slaying.”
So God told His messenger about that, in order to beware of them, and this aya was revealed:]

(Quran 17: 76. And they indeed have designed to annoy you [Mohammed] off the land [of Yathrib], to expel you out of it [by means of fighting and hurting];
in that case [if they had done that], they could not have tarried [in it] but only few [days, then We would have exterminated them by plague, earthquake or slaying] after your [leaving the city of Yathrib or Medina.]

77. [This was Our] program for the messengers whom We sent before you [Mohammed] d : you can never find any changing in [this] Our program. )
.................................................. ...........................
77 d It means: We didn’t send any messenger (or apostle) before you, and then his people expelled him, but We then destroyed them.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_77
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_77

Torch light
God helps His messengers against their enemies :

Quran 37: 171-173, which mean:
(171. To Our servants: the messengers, Our word [of promise] was ordained [before, to help them with victory.]

172. That they will [sooner or later] be the victorious.

173. And that Our hosts a shall be triumphant.)
.................................................. ...........................

173 a It means: the angels and the believers who followed the messengers.

Therefore, if people now see Muslims deteriorate and their countries occupied .. it means: Muslims are not following the commandments of God nor the instructions of their messenger... so God has set on them their enemies to humiliate them and to plunder their wealth .. and this will only be temporary if Muslims follow the Mahdi to devote themselves exclusively to God alone and to abandon the enthusiasm about imams and sheikhs.

Jinentonix
Just read the story of Job and you can see what a massive f*cking prick "God" is.

MHz
+1
#10  Top Rated Post
Perhaps you missed the part that Satan caused Job grief instead of it being God.

Not really up on the book 'your kind' says they follow are you??

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Perhaps you missed the part that Satan caused Job grief instead of it being God.

It was done with god's connivance and approval, it was in the nature of a bet between them about how Job would behave under duress, and it cost Job everything he valued.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

It was done with god's connivance and approval, it was in the nature of a bet between them about how Job would behave under duress, and it cost Job everything he valued.

Yup, their god's a peach, eh.

MHz

It was a test rather than a bet. True followers are not there because of the material wealth God gives a person, that is how the time before the flood was and that is how the coming 42 months will be when Satan is given 3 1/2 years to do the same thing he was doing before the flood.
As part of your theme that, 'Satan wasn't so bad.' are you going to mention that Noah and his wife and 3 sons were the only 5 fingered people left alive on the planet before God halted the extermination program that was designed to kill all 5 fingered people so the 'seed of Eve' that is associated with the two bruises from Ge:3:15.

Re:12:4:
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven,
and did cast them to the earth:
and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered,
for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

When people are tested in the coming days how many will curse God in order to please Satan?? For the record Job ended up with twice as much material wealth as he started with. God also saw Job as knowing next to nothing about God even though he was 'favored' by the way he lived his life. How many members here have already cursed God? Answer, all have and they will reap the reward that goes with it.

1Pe:4:12-18:
Beloved,
think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you,
as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice,
inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings;
that,
when his glory shall be revealed,
ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
If ye be reproached for the name of Christ,
happy are ye; f
or the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you:
on their part he is evil spoken of,
but on your part he is glorified.
But let none of you suffer as a murderer,
or as a thief,
or as an evildoer,
or as a busybody in other men's matters.
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian,
let him not be ashamed;
but let him glorify God on this behalf.
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
and if it first begin at us,
what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
And if the righteous scarcely be saved,
where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Cliffy

Dexter Sinister

It was a test rather than a bet.

And that somehow makes it alright? God connived in allowing horrible things to happen to Job, loss of home and family and flocks and his own health, and the fact that the story records them all being restored to him in some fashion hardly makes up for the losses. Would you feel the deaths of your partner and children were adequately compensated for by getting a new partner and children? The OT god is just a shit, what Richard Dawkins once called one of the most unpleasant characters in all of literature. I'd have said fiction.
Quote:

As part of your theme that, 'Satan wasn't so bad.'...

That's no theme of mine, you're just making stuff up again to facilitate criticism of things nobody said. My theme, if I had one, would be that none of these characters are real, these tales are myths invented for certain political and didactic purposes, but in no sense are they to be taken as literally true.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Define 'maybe'.

Cliffy

Define 'maybe'.

Probably but not proven. As the old saying goes, "proof that there is intelligent life out there is that they haven't bothered to contact us."
Or: "beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here."

MHz
+1

That's no theme of mine, you're just making stuff up again to facilitate criticism of things nobody said.

That is your standard reply for everything I say on any subject. It didn't impress me the first time you used 'an opinion', your opinion specifically, as an argument a topic that is fact based. Obviously that would not apply to theology. You can view the stories as fiction if you like, the story should be the same when you take the Bible to be a 'single work'. That means what is said in Ge:1-3 is part of the story being told in Re:20-22. My 'version of the Bible' does that and it is one you refuse to listen to

My theme, if I had one, would be that none of these characters are real, these tales are myths invented for certain political and didactic purposes, but in no sense are they to be taken as literally true.

In Job's case what is 'the message' in your opinion. Job:14 deals with death in this life and resurrection into a world where Satan is not around to torment 5 fingered people. The wrath mentioned is God taking vengeance out on Satan for the sins he committed against mankind since the garden.

Torment and death was 'normal' before the flood, fallen angels were no longer killing 5-fingered people after the flood as Satan alone was left and he was given just this one shot at reliving pre-flood days. In Re:9 Satan is the falling mountain and the Beast from the Pit that he releases has 42 months to do their thing before that day of the return comes along. The same acts against Job the 1st time will be mirrored in the 5 months of pain without death, followed by 37 months in which 1/3 of mankind is killed by 4 fallen angels. Job was the same as before the flood and the end times are are return back to the days of Noah. Your fictitious version doesn't even allow things to be as supernatural as my literalist versions 'demands' or God is not involved. The Book of Jude is 1 page long that is a summation of who the fallen angels in the Book of Revelations and Ge:6 are.

And that somehow makes it alright? God connived in allowing horrible things to happen to Job, loss of home and family and flocks and his own health, and the fact that the story records them all being restored to him in some fashion hardly makes up for the losses.

Satan was allowed to tale the lives of some people that Job loved before old age claimed them. Either would cause grief but what happens to that grief when God let Job know that everything that dies will also be raised from the grave again at an appointed time? What God gave to Job in this world died, the Great White Throne is the event that comes after all of God's wrath is poured out on Satan. That is the period of time Job was referencing to so the 'new earth' verses from Isa:65 is how 'the flock' will live as they expand out into the universe as it is empty as angels have moved to their promised new heaven, that is where the GWT is located, men come back from there, angels stay there and enjoy the rewards they are given. Perfection is a progression of learning new things, 120 years for emotions and 40B years to learn how to speak a universe into creation like Ge:1 does.

Would you feel the deaths of your partner and children were adequately compensated for by getting a new partner and children?

It was doubled, in theory when Isa:65 begins Job would have all of that and start from there. In the exodus wars the nations that saw children being taken and married into the 12 tribes would be resurrected as part of the Eze:37 resurrection and to remove the grief God caused them their whole nation would be resurrected as part of the 12 Tribes. The children act as 'seeds' for a 'larger group' that experiences what they do by the end of Re:22.

The OT god is just a shit, what Richard Dawkins once called one of the most unpleasant characters in all of literature.

How many book has he sold that say the same thing over and over. You would think once would be enough, does he think people are stupid or is he making a good living by taking up that position. Feel free to supply some of the points he makes that you agree with the most.

I'd have said fiction.

How much proof do you expect to find when the gathering tool is a book that only has itself before the reader has formed a relationship with the book. Between John the Baptist and the cross there were 'signs' that God, the literalist version, was making certain things happen, when the two witnesses start a period of time that is equal to that 3 1/2 years there will again be proof that God is literal.

Until that happens the book alone is all a believer has and the question is, 'Did Jesus get resurrected back to life?'
Should God be considered 'unkind' when the book has the instructions needed to get through those 3 1/2 years without losing your life, is it worth reading even as a fictional novel. The plot plays out the same in either case.

Joh:20:29:
Jesus saith unto him,
Thomas,
because thou hast seen me,
thou hast believed:
blessed are they that have not seen,
and yet have believed.

Job:1 has God praising Job, the last few chapters shows that God also lets Job know he knows next to nothing about the one he worships as God.
Last edited by MHz; Apr 8th, 2019 at 01:13 PM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Probably but not proven. As the old saying goes, "proof that there is intelligent life out there is that they haven't bothered to contact us."
Or: "beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here."

Where does the Bible demand worship before proof that God is literal is provided? The 2nd group in Re:7 are the ones that appear before God at the Re:20 event called the Great White Throne. That would seem to be the appropriate time to decide if God is worthy of worship or not, your call.

Re:7:9-10:
After this I beheld,
and,
lo,
a great multitude,
which no man could number,
of all nations,
and kindreds,
and people,
and tongues,
stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb,
clothed with white robes,
and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice,
saying,
Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne,
and unto the Lamb.
Re:21:3-6:
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold,
the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them,
and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold,
I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write:
for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Cliffy

Where does the Bible demand worship before proof that God is literal is provided?

Who cares what a work of fiction says. Why do you keep posting biblical quotes to someone who has studied it for 55 years or more and doesn't believe a word of it? z

Never
Did preferring Satan of evil and good.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Never View Post

Did preferring Satan of evil and good.

Are you even human? You talk like a robot.

darkbeaver

And that somehow makes it alright? God connived in allowing horrible things to happen to Job, loss of home and family and flocks and his own health, and the fact that the story records them all being restored to him in some fashion hardly makes up for the losses. Would you feel the deaths of your partner and children were adequately compensated for by getting a new partner and children? The OT god is just a shit, what Richard Dawkins once called one of the most unpleasant characters in all of literature. I'd have said fiction. That's no theme of mine, you're just making stuff up again to facilitate criticism of things nobody said. My theme, if I had one, would be that none of these characters are real, these tales are myths invented for certain political and didactic purposes, but in no sense are they to be taken as literally true.

Professor Richard Dawkins is a British evolutionary biologist, ethologist and writer. He is often referred to as "the most famous atheist in the world".Sep 7, 2012

No wonder you are they way you are. Dawkins is a nothing, he,s one of the MSMs superstars of junk science. Will you also wreckomend the world renowned Dr Suzwhoki or Neil Degas Tyson? TV science pretenders offered for the express purpose of impressing evening telavidiots.

darkbeaver
GOD | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/god

god definition: 1. a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or .

I have my own definition of god, god is the supreme being/consciousness of the universe at this particular moment in time it,s his hers tenure may or may not be eternal, perhaps it him she is employed on a rotating basis subject to fixed millennium job certification examination by an empowered board of certified deification examiners.

MHz
+1
Carl Sagon was another one, he sent how many probes out into space to contact what could only be 'angels from the Bible'?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

GOD | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/god
god definition: 1. a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or .

I have my own definition of god, god is the supreme being/consciousness of the universe at this particular moment in time it,s his hers tenure may or may not be eternal, perhaps it him she is employed on a rotating basis subject to fixed millennium job certification examination by an empowered board of certified deification examiners.

God uses the 14 relationships defined in the 7 letters, why not do the same?

All people with a relationship that is lacking a few things are 'repaired'. At worst, the flock are 1,000 years behind in knowledge from what God allows the shepherds to be. 40B years after the new earth starts we are a smart and angels were when Satan sinned. Memories of how that went down should be fresh enough that we avoid the same pit-fall.

Cliffy
+1

Carl Sagon was another one, he sent how many probes out into space to contact what could only be 'angels from the Bible'?

Sagan had his body sent into space so he could be with the "angels" of science.

MHz
I like the reply to the message he sent. We have a small head and a big body, the reply showed they had a big head and a small body. Seems to sum things up nicely

Cliffy

MHz
That is my version of the Bible. You have your version so why does your version outweigh mine when I can supply a lot more quotes from the book to support my version than you can. Big blow to your ego when that happens??