“This is absolutely unbelievable,” he told Global News.

tay
+1
It’s the kind of sight that RCMP Cpl. Scotty Schumann says he’d expect to see in a third world country.

Not at 64th Avenue and 181st Street in Surrey, which is precisely where a trailer spotting a dolly in place of its left wheels was spotted on Thursday morning.

From looking at the picture, which shows a trailer full of work equipment about to make a left turn, Schumann — who previously worked in a traffic unit — identified “many offences” under the Motor Vehicle Act.

video

http://glbn.ca/ZeVfZM

justlooking
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Surrey

Surrey IS a third world area. No surprises.

Angstrom
Looks like some people are feeling the 3rd world financial crunch right here in Canada

pgs
+1
Isn't immigration a wonderful thing .

Cannuck
Yes. It certainly is.

Jinentonix
Meh, decades ago I saw a car from the US driving around with a missing left front wheel. Not just a missing tire, the whole damn wheel. How he got across the border I'll never know.

Danbones
looks like a pretty nice shopping cart

must have been a sale

bill barilko
+2
Much of Surrey is a third world country-go to google images and look for Whalley crack addicts if you have the stomach for it.

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Much of Surrey is a third world country-go to google images and look for Whalley crack addicts if you have the stomach for it.

Don't forget routin toutin Newton .

petros
+2
Happiness is not having to say you're Surrey.

Curious Cdn
I've heard that the Sky Trains are covered with South Asians on the tops, hanging on to the sides, hanging on between the cars, riding on the front ...