Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Some people still think it's 1972.

That was a good year!

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That was a good year!

Ahh, yes!

Sipping milkshakes with Betty Lou down at the Drug Store lunch counter, Robert Plant howling over the Eight Transistor, LSD 25 ...

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Ahh, yes!

Sipping milkshakes with Betty Lou down at the Drug Store lunch counter, Robert Plant howling over the Eight Transistor, LSD 25 ...

darkbeaver
+3

As has the hominid but I doubt Cliff's genes can be held up without a belt.

Adaptation is what makes life lively.

Nova Scotia food prices are up 17% over last year next year it suggests double that increase at least. Farm insurance cost will of course have to obey trends of distruction production, which seem to indicate a downturn in hemispheric food production. This of course is a good time to remind the reader of the four horsemen, pestulance, famine, disease, war. You will go there and or you will die. Mother nature knows best.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 28th, 2019 at 07:54 PM..

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Nova Scotia food prices are up 17% over last year next year it suggests double that increase at least. Farm insurance cost will of course have to obey trends of distruction production, which seem to indicate a downturn in hemispheric food production.

Since we feed a lot of the world, here in North America ....

darkbeaver

Some people still think it's 1972.

Some people think it,s 2019. We can,t possibly even suggest what year it might be. Throw away your calendars ,now dosen,t have a number. There is no human idea more fukked up than history. The truth would set us at each others throats. How in fuk can we assign a date to the beginning of eternity? We can,t actually ever come down outta the trees. I live under a big elm tree, there,s no bananas on it. Next full moon movin through the branches I will post some moving pictures. Maybe even a film/clip/moving picture.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 28th, 2019 at 07:47 PM..

petros
+2

Nova Scotia food prices are up 17% over last year next year it suggests double that increase at least. Farm insurance cost will of course have to obey trends of distruction production, which seem to indicate a downturn in hemispheric food production.

All is well if winter doesn't hit 2 weeks into September again.

Hail suppression pilots will earning their money this year.

darkbeaver
+2

Since we feed a lot of the world, here in North America ....

We did feed in the good old days that aint now. Yer living in the past yah silly old fuk.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 28th, 2019 at 08:06 PM..

darkbeaver

All is well if winter doesn't hit 2 weeks into September again.

Hail suppression pilots will earning their money this year.

I haven,t even tilled my little garden yet. The operation would result in a muck hole. June has been very damp here and the forecast is not encouraging.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid Eskimo driving their SUV’s rounding up the mastodon and causing warming.

You made 'Science Mod' didn't you??

MHz
+1

I haven,t even tilled my little garden yet. The operation would result in a muck hole. June has been very damp here and the forecast is not encouraging.

Did fall come earlier last year? Choose your seeds carefully. Milky flour makes bad bread.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Did fall come earlier last year? Choose your seeds carefully. Milky flour makes bad bread.

This coming week if we get some sun I,ll put ion the best seed I can find and pray we don,t transition into winter two weeks ahead of the usual, I,m not convinced this will happen, this little ice age is serious bizzines whole lota starvation just arround the corner, I,ll eat almost anything, others would rather not but the slow moving meat will eventually become difficult to pick up. Why did the ****in climate have to change nnow, in my retirement I had not invisioned eating rats, howerver recipes are numerous and I think I can cope for a bit. You can stuff the bread where the sun don,t shine, I am a meat eater. How much do you way by the weigh?
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 30th, 2019 at 06:56 PM..

petros
+1

This coming week if we get some sun I,ll put ion the best seed I can find and pray we don,t transition into winter two weeks ahead of the usual, I,m not convinced this will happen, this little ice age is serious bizzines whole lota starvation just arround the corner, I,ll eat almost anything, others would rather not but the slow moving meat will eventually become difficult to pick up. Why did the ****in climate have to change nnow, in my retirement I had not invisioned eating rats, howerver recipes are numerous and I think I can cope for a bit. You can stuff the bread where the sun don,t shine, I am a meat eater. How much do you way by the weigh?

Rabbits. The cute and tasty bunny type.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That was a good year!

Wasn't that year about a decade long? . . . cough.

MHz
+1

The gym work has really paid off, Yes?

Twin_Moose
+1 / -1
Farming and eating need to change to curb global warming - U.N. report

Do they expect once the animals are removed the land would stay in natural grass and not turned over to produce crops?

Cliffy
+1 / -1

darkbeaver
+2
The Sun is God Cliffy. That God has connections.You can,t make hay when the Sun don,t shine, all your pathetic efforts, bowing and scraping will not change that mind, it,s a minor God in this galaxcy afterall and it must obey the big guy.
Last edited by darkbeaver; 6 days ago at 09:12 PM..

Cliffy

Danbones
+2
So no actual sea rise eh, cliffy...and suddenly no one can any find magic washhrooms any more because some dummies ate em all.

CA sea level rise alarmist study ignores 30 years of NOAA data with no coastal sea level rise acceleration

This measured data shows that none of these California locations are experiencing coastal sea level rise acceleration since climate alarmist first made such erroneous and flawed sea level acceleration claims before the U.S. Senate in 1988.
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/03/...-acceleration/

Here is a question for you Cliffy: Why is it people who defend pedos and child trafficking, and fakenews, always lie about everything else?

Walter
+2
Gore Says His Global Warming Predictions Have Come True? Can He Prove It?
https://issuesinsights.com/2019/08/1...n-he-prove-it/

Yep.

coldstream
+2
There are low lying places in Britain that can no longer obtain flood insurance, Miami is spending hundred of millions on drainage systems to combat the 'inevitable' oncoming inundation. Such is blind credulity of the adherents of AGW, even when it is obvious that NONE of the sea rise, none of the temperature rises, none of desertization of former agricultural areas, none of the polar melting has occurred as predicted.. except in the florid, fear mongering and made up propaganda of the AGW industry. They continue to tell us we have had the 'hottest' year or month in record despite what your senses tell you. And there are plenty of people willing to be bamboozled by a cult that now must be accepted on faith alone.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

There are low lying places in Britain that can no longer obtain flood insurance, Miami is spending hundred of millions on drainage systems to combat the 'inevitable' oncoming inundation. Such is blind credulity of the adherents of AGW, even when it is obvious that NONE of the sea rise, none of the temperature rises, none of desertization of former agricultural areas, none of the polar melting has occurred as predicted.. except in the florid, fear mongering and made up propaganda of the AGW industry. They continue to tell us we have had the 'hottest' year or month in record despite what your senses tell you. And there are plenty of people willing to be bamboozled by a cult that now must be accepted on faith alone.

You gonna believe what yer told or yer lyin’ eyes.

JLM

Ahh, yes!

Can't you just enjoy Being, instead of being such an idiot?

Cliffy

They continue to tell us we have had the 'hottest' year or month in record despite what your senses tell you. And there are plenty of people willing to be bamboozled by a cult that now must be accepted on faith alone.

Kinda like Catholicism.

petros
+1

There are low lying places in Britain that can no longer obtain flood insurance, Miami is spending hundred of millions on drainage systems to combat the 'inevitable' oncoming inundation.

For some odd reason both cities have something very much in common.

It rains a lot.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Kinda like Catholicism.

Is anyone forcing Catholicism on you? Are they cramming the basket up your ass forcing you to donate? Are they forcing you to believe?

Cliffy

petros
Lmfao!

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

She's not saying anything, she's a picture.