Proof that AGW via Emissions is a Scam.

Jinentonix
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
So, I'm flipping through some documentaries on YouTube and I run across a Nova documentary called, 'Volcano Under the City'. The city is Goma in central Africa and is dominated by a massive volcano called Mt. Nyiragongo

If you decide to look it up on YouTube, I recommend fast forwarding to about 13:45 into it. Shortly you'll very clearly hear it stated that, that ONE volcano is pumping out more GHGs in a year than the entire US does.

Think about that for a moment and then think about how the US is rated 2nd or 3rd for GHG emissions by country. And yet just ONE lone volcano in central Africa is putting out more than the US. Combine that with the intentionally erroneous math the pro-AGW "scientists" used to calculate total emissions from all volcanic sources and the writing is on the wall.

And here's why. The US put up 6500 Mt of Co2e in 2018. Which means if Goma's volcano is producing MORE than the US, total annual global generation from volcanic output can't possibly be only 0.2 Gt as the pro-AGW "scientists" claim.

And keep in mind the high output from Nyiragongo isn't because it's erupting.

Danbones
+2
MOSCOW SHIVERS THROUGH ITS COLDEST SUMMER IN RECORDED HISTORY, IN OVER 150 YEARS OF DATA
https://electroverse.net/moscow-shiv...years-of-data/

I'm sure that isn't new news to Yorgie