What's Trump Done Now?

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Spoken like a true lover of freedom.

They have been free to post all the sh-t they want . Funny they are losing readership almost as fast as they are losing news readers .

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Spoken like a true lover of freedom.

Liberty for everyone.

Wonderful.
Dow soars 258 points as chances of Senate tax bill passing increase with McCain support
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/30/us-s...rm-senate.html

Alternative
Freedom is good for protestants and myself I am white and need got alone from voices.

EagleSmack
huh?

Alternative
My voices is problematic and not necessary I have to lived alone and my stand for is white.

EagleSmack
Since you are going to be here for awhile I have a question.

Please get the translation correct....

When you use the word "voices".... what does it mean to you?

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Alternative View Post

My voices is problematic and not necessary I have to lived alone and my stand for is white.

Stop using Google translate. Your posts are not in any known version of English.

Alternative
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Stop using Google translate. Your posts are not in any known version of English.

Is not there any good in English writing better in translate but you prefer to lower English?

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

When you use the word "voices".... what does it mean to you?

The voices eat my food from a distance, which is the intentional input of a God.

Bad things.

EagleSmack

The voices eat my food from a distance, which is the intentional input of a God.

Bad things.

It is impossible for voices to eat food from any distance. It must mean something else to you.

THINK MAN!

Alternative
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

It is impossible for voices to eat food from any distance. It must mean something else to you.

THINK MAN!

It's wrong with God if he does not change.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Is not there any good in English writing better in translate but you prefer to lower English?

Bad things.

I think you need help, there Alternative! I'm just not sure which disciplines you need help with! Likely several. Communication might bed a good place to start!

Walter
About time. Good on you, Donny-boy.
Trump 'considering' US embassy Jerusalem move: VP
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/donald-tru...210700640.html

TenPenny
+1
So, Walter is a Joe Clark supporter. Who would have guessed?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

So, Walter is a Joe Clark supporter. Who would have guessed?

I voted for Joe voted for Joe back in the 70’s

tay
+2
The United States has quit negotiations on a voluntary pact to deal with migration because the global approach to the issue was “simply not compatible with U.S. sovereignty,” said U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

In a statement released late on Saturday, the U.S. mission to the U.N. noted that President Donald Trump made the decision.

“No country has done more than the United States, and our generosity will continue,” said Haley, whose parents are immigrants from India. “But our decisions on immigration policies must always be made by Americans and Americans alone.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/2017/...urce=applenews

Murphy
Conservative
+1
That's sensible and just. Why would you allow others to determine what is to be done with your property?

avro22
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

You’re a brand guy.

TenPenny

Anyone with any sense did the same. Mulroney was in the backroom, plotting.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Anyone with any sense did the same. Mulroney was in the backroom, plotting.

Yeah. We noticed. The silverware went missing when Muldoon left the room.

avro22
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

That's sensible and just. Why would you allow others to determine what is to be done with your property?

Or your body.

Murphy
Conservative
When Amos was eight, his daddy used him for alligator bait.

avro22
Apples can be green.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
To Trumpites:

DaSleeper
Fakebook addict!

avro22
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Fakebook addict!

Yes you are.

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Well we saw what happened last time this came up when Trudeau said 'Canada will welcome everyone'. Fingers crossed he doesn't hear of this........

Trump borrows Bill Clinton's legal strategy as he battles defamation lawsuit

President Trump is borrowing from former president Bill Clinton’s legal playbook as he fights a civil defamation lawsuit filed by a former The Apprentice contestant who claims he sexually assaulted her.

Even as Trump has criticized his frenemy — the nation’s 42nd president and husband of presidential rival Hillary Clinton — Trump’s attorneys have invoked court arguments Clinton raised when he was accused of sexual abuse during the 1990s.

Clinton’s lawyers argued that no previous president had been compelled to submit to a civil damages action. They also contended that allowing the Jones case to proceed would cause “serious ramifications’ for the U.S. presidency.

“All but the most exceptional cases” should be deferred until after the president leaves office, the attorneys contended.

The Supreme Court ruled against Clinton by a 9-0 vote in 1997. The court’s decision, delivered by Justice John Paul Stevens, stated that federal courts have jurisdiction to handle such cases. “Like every other citizen who properly invokes that jurisdiction, (Jones) has a right to an orderly disposition of her claims,” Stevens said.

He spent four years trying to get the case dismissed or delayed until after his presidential tenure before agreeing to an $850,000 settlement that included no acknowledgment of any wrongdoing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...uit/890060001/

Walter
Trump's Right — the FBI Is in Tatters
https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/trum...t-fbi-tatters/

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Poor Wally

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

To Trumpites:

Self projecting again ?

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Trump's Right — the FBI Is in Tatters
https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/trum...t-fbi-tatters/

Should get interesting

FBI agents fire back at Trump: Saying we're not dedicated is 'simply false'

Only thing is that they are changing the narrative, Trump never said anything about not being dedicated