Trump World -USA-2019


pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You really want the U.S. to have a dictator, don't you?

Not really , we have one up here , with virtually everything run out of the PMO . I just like to remind OB the order of things and that the track record of the articles she posts often turn out somewhat incorrect.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Not really , we have one up here , with virtually everything run out of the PMO . I just like to remind OB the order of things and that the track record of the articles she posts often turn out somewhat incorrect.

So why don't you post articles that factually oppose the ones I post??......instead of making arbitrary comments??

For the record: CDA is NOT a dictatorship.........unless you don't know what one is>

And you as good as admitted t hat you wouldn't mind if the US became one. What the ???

why don't you move to a real dictatorship for a wile and learn what it is all about ......on a personal level.?? Given your comments....you might like it just fine. Astonishing to see how some don't appreciate what they have...... Maybe they should go to a war torn zone for a wile...... and experience some horrors...... to appreciate what they have.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

So why don't you post articles that factually oppose the ones I post??......instead of making arbitrary comments??

For the record: CDA is NOT a dictatorship.........unless you don't know what one is>

And you as good as admitted t hat you wouldn't mind if the US became one. What the ???

why don't you move to a real dictatorship for a wile and learn what it is all about ......on a personal level.?? Given your comments....you might like it just fine. Astonishing to see how some don't appreciate what they have...... Maybe they should go to a war torn zone for a wile...... and experience some horrors...... to appreciate what they have.

Tell me does the PMO not appoint Supreme Court Justices ? Does the PMO not appoint Senators? Does the PMO not award Cabinet posts ? Does the PMO not have to sign off on candidates in their party ?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

So why don't you post articles that factually oppose the ones I post??......instead of making arbitrary comments??

For the record: CDA is NOT a dictatorship.........unless you don't know what one is>

And you as good as admitted t hat you wouldn't mind if the US became one. What the ???

why don't you move to a real dictatorship for a wile and learn what it is all about ......on a personal level.?? Given your comments....you might like it just fine. Astonishing to see how some don't appreciate what they have...... Maybe they should go to a war torn zone for a wile...... and experience some horrors...... to appreciate what they have.

I don’t do links , never have I read articles , many of the ones you post and watch the available clips of news that interests me , and form an opinion . I certainly don’t jump to conclusions because I read an article in the Washington Post or the Weekly Standard or were ever . The press on both sides have an agenda I find it best to remember that .
 
petros
+1
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Supreme Court allows transgender military ban to go into effect
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/polit...A%25M%22%20%7D
So......what exactly is their problem........besides outdated prejudice??
************
from another source:
Supreme Court allows Trump��s restrictions on transgender military personnel to take effect as legal battle continues
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ational&wpmk=1

Joining the military to get the funding for a sex change is just wrong.

Manning was paid for by US Govt but was "cut off" when pardoned and discharged from the military.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Tell me does the PMO not appoint Supreme Court Justices ? Does the PMO not appoint Senators? Does the PMO not award Cabinet posts ? Does the PMO not have to sign off on candidates in their party ?

why not start a thread on your questions under CDN politics.......and leave this to USA stuff??
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Joining the military to get the funding for a sex change is just wrong.

Manning was paid for by US Govt but was "cut off" when pardoned and discharged from the military.

You are making ASSUMPTIONS on a few examples. Such generalizations are simply NOT FAIR or just.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

why not start a thread on your questions under CDN politics.......and leave this to USA stuff??

So you can not dispute my points . That’s fine , as for the US stuff , for a measly 5 billion dollars Nancy Pelosi could put all those poor shut out government employees back to work . Of course to obstruct and play politics with peoples lives is par for the course with congress . I believe that cracks are already showing in the Democratic caucus and soon we will have a settlement . Time will tell .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#39
So why didn't Trump get funding for his wall when hew controlled both houses? He chose to shut down the government when the Democrats took the house of reps. This has nothing to do with a wall or national security. It has everything to do with the ego of a malignant narcissist.



 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So why didn't Trump get funding for his wall when hew controlled both houses? He chose to shut down the government when the Democrats took the house of reps. This has nothing to do with a wall or national security. It has everything to do with the ego of a malignant narcissist.



In a nutshell. BRAVO It is also ab out POWER ....... used like a n immature oppostional personality disorder would use. Abuse of power is a default position with him.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So why didn't Trump get funding for his wall when hew controlled both houses? He chose to shut down the government when the Democrats took the house of reps. This has nothing to do with a wall or national security. It has everything to do with the ego of a malignant narcissist.



Yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla . Native elder my ass , he is an attention seeking prick and should have been sm@cked , of course that is exactly what he wanted and expected , which is why he has a camera following him around . Nice narrative by the way Native American war vet army ranger intimidated by child . I think Blackleaf would call him a puffter.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla . Native elder my ass , he is an attention seeking prick and should have been sm@cked , of course that is exactly what he wanted and expected , which is why he has a camera following him around . Nice narrative by the way Native American war vet army ranger intimidated by child . I think Blackleaf would call him a puffter.

interesting to see your true colors on full display.. A true Trumpian..
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

interesting to see your true colors on full display.. A true Trumpian..

A truth is a truth because it is true . And it is true that Nathan Phillips led his entourage into those children trying to provoke a reaction .That you won’t see or admit that shows me you will allow any behaviour to promote your political agenda . How far Can a favoured minority press the bonds of common decency until it is to far ?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#44
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So you can not dispute my points . That’s fine , as for the US stuff , for a measly 5 billion dollars Nancy Pelosi could put all those poor shut out government employees back to work . Of course to obstruct and play politics with peoples lives is par for the course with congress . I believe that cracks are already showing in the Democratic caucus and soon we will have a settlement . Time will tell .

The economy already lost more to the shutdown than what Trump wants for a wall, Dems blocking bills to get affected shutdown employees paid up to date to survive through shutdown as reported on the tube this morning
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So why didn't Trump get funding for his wall when hew controlled both houses? He chose to shut down the government when the Democrats took the house of reps. This has nothing to do with a wall or national security. It has everything to do with the ego of a malignant narcissist.

Because the Dems wouldn't provide the 10 votes that were needed in the Senate to make 60
 
Hoid
#46
And why does he think he will get the votes now?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

And why does he think he will get the votes now?

Many democrats have to seek re-election in areas that are not safe seats and may crack . Time will tell .
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

And why does he think he will get the votes now?

Because even the blind can see one side is compromising more than the other
 
Hoid
#49
There are way more Republicans already siding with the democrats on votes.

I don't think a single democrat has defected to trumps side.

I know Cortez voted against the last dem plan because it included ICE funding.
 
Hoid
#50
RE Because even the blind can see one side is compromising more than the other

You mean only the blind
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

There are way more Republicans already siding with the democrats on votes.
I don't think a single democrat has defected to trumps side.
I know Cortez voted against the last dem plan because it included ICE funding.

We'll see which bill is more supported in a couple of hours
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#52
 
EagleSmack
+1
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

A truth is a truth because it is true . And it is true that Nathan Phillips led his entourage into those children trying to provoke a reaction .That you won’t see or admit that shows me you will allow any behaviour to promote your political agenda . How far Can a favoured minority press the bonds of common decency until it is to far ?


I see the Alt-Left is still believing the Fake News.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I see the Alt-Left is still believing the Fake News.

Of course , that is all they have . It is sad watching otherwise intelligent adults believing presitudes when time after time they are shown to be incorrect , simply wrong or down right lying .
 
EagleSmack
+1
#55
The Alt-Left is afraid of children wearing red hats.



*snicker*
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#56
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#57
California GOP fumes after assemblyman leaves the Republican Party and trashes Trump on his way out

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/cal..._notifications

Fissures and cracks are widening..
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#58
Trump’s ‘worst two days’: Reporter explains how the shutdown is spiraling out of president’s control

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/tru...dents-control/
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#59
Senate approves bill to reopen the government, the first step to ending the nation's longest shutdown

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ational&wpmk=1


checkmate?? or???
 
Walter
+1
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Senate approves bill to reopen the government, the first step to ending the nation's longest shutdown

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ational&wpmk=1


checkmate?? or???

Art of the deal. Trump is playing this beautifully.
 

Similar Threads

4691
Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )
by Ocean Breeze | 2 weeks ago
55
2018 - 2019 World Junior Hockey
by Mowich | Jan 6th, 2019
4
World starts to welcome 2019
by Blackleaf | Jan 1st, 2019