You is race

View Poll Results: About race
Surelly 0 0%
No. I am Leftie 1 33.33%
No. I am other kind 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Soldier
About blacks, Asian, Muslim etc you is hatred at least one thus or more even you also can take fight against thus in close distance because you is against thus colored.

Soldier
This nation was before lost 1945.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwvC5qkH6nY

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

================================================== ================================================== ==

POOR Soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you were also lost before 1945!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ponder this:

T.O. cop accusing fellow officers of sexual harassment cut off WSIB benefits

By Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau

Published: November 16, 2018. Updated: November 16, 2018 7:30 PM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Toronto & GTA

A female officer who contends in an Ontario Human Rights complaint against Toronto Police that she rebuffed sexual advances from colleagues and superiors and endured sexist, racist slurs has been cut off from her pay and forced to sell her condo to pay mounting legal bills.

Const. Firouzeh “Effy” Zarabi-Majd, who has been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, has been without a paycheque since Oct. 1.

(So should we ask where the PTSD came from? And was she brought into the Police Dept IN SPITE of possible mental health issues- simply because the LIE-beral desire to integrate Muslims has trumped normal common sense and caution?)

She was given an ultimatum letter by Workplace Safety and Insurance Board to sign off her right to sue or lose her benefits.

(So launching a lawsuit is the price for benefits? Did WSIB lawyers previously tell he she DID NOT have a case? And is that why she has to fund the lawyer herself?)

The letter states that if she accepts benefits then she “understands that she cannot start a lawsuit against anyone concerning this incident. Only the employer may do so.”

Zarabi-Majd’s complaint is the third similar complaint of sexual harassment in under a year within the police service.

(As we have seen with Patrick Brown and Brett Kavanaugh- some women see that accusations of sexual impropriety are a way to hurt men they don’t like and may be a road to court awarded RICHES!)

“This is so unjust. Any officer who brings a human rights complaint must pay their own legal fees while the (alleged harassing) officers have their representation paid for by the city,” said Zarabi-Majd.

(And yet SHE WAS getting health benefits for her “condition” and threw away those benefits apparently out of SPITE against her superior!)

(And it is not just women who act this way! Anybody recall Jag Bhaduria- the former Toronto teacher who was fired after threatening his boss! Bhaduria thought he had been passed over for a deserved promotion and let his supervisor know that he owned several rifles and made not so veiled threats!)

(So Jag was fired for being a jerk- and of course he ended up as a LIE-beral member of parliament! The MP job did not last long as Jag was exposed as a LIAR for having heavily embellished his resume and for having made those threats against the school superior!)

(Jag was thron out of the LIE-beral party and sat for the rest of the term as an independent! He was last heard of doing something like 165 km per hour in an 80km zone and the cop apparently did not care that he was charging a member of parliament! Not even a LIE-beral is entitled to drive 165 kn in an 80 zone!)

The Iranian-born Muslim alleged she has been sexually assaulted by a superior she trusted, Sgt. Hamil Leslie, as well as harassed and denied opportunities in her nearly 10-year career.

Near the end of 2015, she alleged Leslie — a long-time friend — visited her home for coffee, forcefully French-kissed her while hugging her, and she ordered him to leave.

“He said he was amazing in bed and I wouldn’t regret having sex with him,” wrote Zarabi-Majd. “I was devastated and disappointed in him and never wanted to speak to him again about anything other than work-related matters.”

Zarabi-Majd also alleged two larger cops, Const. Ryan Kotzer and Det.-Const. Christopher Hoeller, threatened in 2014 that if she didn’t have sex with both of them they’d spread false rumours about her having a threesome.

Hoeller is now working for in human trafficking for the Sex Crimes Unit.

Female Toronto cop endured sexist and racist abuse: Human rights claim
Toronto cop claims fellow officer sexually harassed and intimidated her
Crown argues for re-trial of Toronto cop acquitted of sex assault charges

None of the allegations have been tested at a human rights tribunal.

Zachary Rosen, who represents the Toronto Police Association, indicated he had no comment while Sharmila Clark, a City of Toronto lawyer who represents the officers, didn’t respond to calls or emails.

Both will file their defence by Nov. 23.

“The city of Toronto is defending the police officers who are alleged to have sexually misbehaved,” said Zarabi-Majd’s lawyer, Barry Swadron. “Is it right for the city to pick sides?”

TPA President Mike McCormack said Zarabi-Majd’s claims “are untested allegations.”

He also said if any employee is being unjustly deprived of pay or benefits, the association will rigorously enforce its collective agreement without discrimination.

MHz
Once they allow machines in the Olympics (who is a winner and who is a loser) 'racism' will have been defeated. Power to the turbine, . . . cough, why is it all misty in here, . . . and what's that awful smell, . . . sulfur, . . . you have to be kidding.

MHz

Sometimes the builders of 'the quality made machines' should not operate said machines. Under the Peter Principle everyone has a level where they are operating at peak efficiency, go past that and you are the biggest fukup that position has ever had. Positions obtained by any method that 'best qualified' is asking for trouble. Family money would be the group that has the highest ratio, . . unfortunately.
Anytime the leaders meet behind closed doors the ones paying their salaries are being robbed, or set up to be robbed. In the past Canada and the US had people that were 'Government Watchdogs' and their only mission was to exposed thinks like 'pork-barrel politics' and releasing named ended that person's political career. The People have a lot of money that Big Biz wants without having to provide many services for it. Collectively all the Nations owe the Banks more than $184T, . . . . after giving them as much as they have collected through 'Merchants'.

To go 'bonkers' like all of Europe has done at one time or another kinds if means you are rolling the dice at the best of times.

spaminator
+2
#6  Top Rated Post

You is race

you is avro

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

you is avro

So is Bone357, Christian, Alternative,...

Walter
And SaQlain.

MHz
Of course they all are, Dear.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

you is avro

And TalkingTogheter.

TalkingTogheter
Progressive leftist for sure.

Walter
No, yer just another asshole created by Avro.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

And TalkingTogheter.

Naaah they are Megabuthurtz' "collective"

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Once they allow machines in the Olympics (who is a winner and who is a loser) 'racism' will have been defeated. Power to the turbine, . . . cough, why is it all misty in here, . . . and what's that awful smell, . . . sulfur, . . . you have to be kidding.

That's right, you're already in Hell. Must be from the Jew hatred.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

HOID tells us that Tesla makes VERY FAST CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He neglects to mention what happens when they run pout of extension cord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or how very longgggg it takes to recharge them using the

screwed up and badly mis-named "fast chargers" that LIE-

berals paid out millions of dollars for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ==
POOR Soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess you were also lost before 1945!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ponder this:
T.O. cop accusing fellow officers of sexual harassment cut off WSIB benefits
By Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau
Published: November 16, 2018. Updated: November 16, 2018 7:30 PM EST
Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Toronto & GTA
A female officer who contends in an Ontario Human Rights complaint against Toronto Police that she rebuffed sexual advances from colleagues and superiors and endured sexist, racist slurs has been cut off from her pay and forced to sell her condo to pay mounting legal bills.
Const. Firouzeh “Effy” Zarabi-Majd, who has been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, has been without a paycheque since Oct. 1.
(So should we ask where the PTSD came from? And was she brought into the Police Dept IN SPITE of possible mental health issues- simply because the LIE-beral desire to integrate Muslims has trumped normal common sense and caution?)
She was given an ultimatum letter by Workplace Safety and Insurance Board to sign off her right to sue or lose her benefits.
(So launching a lawsuit is the price for benefits? Did WSIB lawyers previously tell he she DID NOT have a case? And is that why she has to fund the lawyer herself?)
The letter states that if she accepts benefits then she “understands that she cannot start a lawsuit against anyone concerning this incident. Only the employer may do so.”
Zarabi-Majd’s complaint is the third similar complaint of sexual harassment in under a year within the police service.
(As we have seen with Patrick Brown and Brett Kavanaugh- some women see that accusations of sexual impropriety are a way to hurt men they don’t like and may be a road to court awarded RICHES!)
“This is so unjust. Any officer who brings a human rights complaint must pay their own legal fees while the (alleged harassing) officers have their representation paid for by the city,” said Zarabi-Majd.
(And yet SHE WAS getting health benefits for her “condition” and threw away those benefits apparently out of SPITE against her superior!)
(And it is not just women who act this way! Anybody recall Jag Bhaduria- the former Toronto teacher who was fired after threatening his boss! Bhaduria thought he had been passed over for a deserved promotion and let his supervisor know that he owned several rifles and made not so veiled threats!)
(So Jag was fired for being a jerk- and of course he ended up as a LIE-beral member of parliament! The MP job did not last long as Jag was exposed as a LIAR for having heavily embellished his resume and for having made those threats against the school superior!)
(Jag was thron out of the LIE-beral party and sat for the rest of the term as an independent! He was last heard of doing something like 165 km per hour in an 80km zone and the cop apparently did not care that he was charging a member of parliament! Not even a LIE-beral is entitled to drive 165 kn in an 80 zone!)
The Iranian-born Muslim alleged she has been sexually assaulted by a superior she trusted, Sgt. Hamil Leslie, as well as harassed and denied opportunities in her nearly 10-year career.
Near the end of 2015, she alleged Leslie — a long-time friend — visited her home for coffee, forcefully French-kissed her while hugging her, and she ordered him to leave.
“He said he was amazing in bed and I wouldn’t regret having sex with him,” wrote Zarabi-Majd. “I was devastated and disappointed in him and never wanted to speak to him again about anything other than work-related matters.”
Zarabi-Majd also alleged two larger cops, Const. Ryan Kotzer and Det.-Const. Christopher Hoeller, threatened in 2014 that if she didn’t have sex with both of them they’d spread false rumours about her having a threesome.
Hoeller is now working for in human trafficking for the Sex Crimes Unit.
Female Toronto cop endured sexist and racist abuse: Human rights claim
Toronto cop claims fellow officer sexually harassed and intimidated her
Crown argues for re-trial of Toronto cop acquitted of sex assault charges
None of the allegations have been tested at a human rights tribunal.
Zachary Rosen, who represents the Toronto Police Association, indicated he had no comment while Sharmila Clark, a City of Toronto lawyer who represents the officers, didn’t respond to calls or emails.
Both will file their defence by Nov. 23.
“The city of Toronto is defending the police officers who are alleged to have sexually misbehaved,” said Zarabi-Majd’s lawyer, Barry Swadron. “Is it right for the city to pick sides?”
TPA President Mike McCormack said Zarabi-Majd’s claims “are untested allegations.”
He also said if any employee is being unjustly deprived of pay or benefits, the association will rigorously enforce its collective agreement without discrimination.

OPretty common. When you accept compensation benifits you loose the right to sue your employer.No special treatment at all except possibly during the hiring process.

taxslave

About blacks, Asian, Muslim etc you is hatred at least one thus or more even you also can take fight against thus in close distance because you is against thus colored.

Who won?

TalkingTogheter

WWII in Germany the german army hatred Jews but today fit is the Muslim is a big hatred against Jews no one calling Islam for Nationalism.

MHz

There you go again, making it all about you and your phobia.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingTogheter View Post

WWII in Germany the german army hatred Jews but today fit is the Muslim is a big hatred against Jews no one calling Islam for Nationalism.

Got a link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c&t=918s
Benjamin Freedman's 1961 Speech at the Willard Hotel (Complete)

Benjamin H. Freedman's excellent speech on how World War One (and Two) really started and why the U.S. was eventually drawn in.

spilledthebeer

Got a link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c&t=918s
Benjamin Freedman's 1961 Speech at the Willard Hotel (Complete)

Benjamin H. Freedman's excellent speech on how World War One (and Two) really started and why the U.S. was eventually drawn in.

Muslims are SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

They think Jews are the cause of everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims probably think that the Middle East is desert because the Jews are too cheap to pay the water bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh- I hope I didnt give Muslims any ideas here?????????

MHz
Ben Freedman is Jewish. You having any hot flashes?? If Yes, good,

When God left them the garden the Dead Sea was a fresh water lake. You sure that qualifies them to do the same to the rest of the Eden. The Garden was the last place to go green, you know that part, Right?

spilledthebeer

When God left them the garden the Dead Sea was a fresh water lake. You sure that qualifies them to do the same to the rest of the Eden. The Garden was the last place to go green, you know that part, Right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your religious DELUSIONS are quite remarkable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

taxslave

If you believe the fairy tales..

MHz
The story reads the same if it is read as fiction or literal, unless you missed the point and then who know what it means to you. Test yourself. The visions in Da:7 and ReL17 both come with explanations, are the explanations literal in meaning or not? End of test.

MHz

Your religious DELUSIONS are quite remarkable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Trust me when I say 'Yours aren't'.

NZDoug

Best fast before Lent.

MHz
I'm pretty sure my gathering was smoother than it will be for 'stiff-necked people' such as the collective.

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

I started of with the Lord's Prayer and just as I was about to start my plea I got a vision that I was outside my body and saw myself, from the back and above, in a kneeling position with a mist a very short distance in front of me that obscured any further view.
I heard myself say "Master, I don't feel so good." A large hand came out of the mist and completely enclosed my body. This happened in a 'twinkling of an eye', I found myself enclosed in this hand and it scared me to no end because I struggled to be free of it's grasp but found I could move not even one little bit. This feeling of being scared lasted only for the briefest of moments.
What replaced it was the most peaceful feeling I have ever experienced, bar none, and to be quite truthful have not experienced that 'level' of peace since.
As soon as this wave of peace (meaning I was in the company of someone who cared for me much more than my words will ever be able to describe) overcame me the hand loosed it 'grip' on me and it opened and I found myself sitting on this palm facing the ends of the fingers and seeing further forward than that.
In front was a hallway, very tall and the walls were black. The walls were not smooth, but rather, had many indentations and sharp corners at these indentations. There was a faint light at each of these 'corners' and that was the only way I could tell the walls were not smooth, the rest was pitch black, I could see neither floor nor ceiling, only these faint corners.
We were moving down this hallway at a leisurely rate and as I was feeling very 'relaxed' I was going to change my sitting position so I had my hands behind my back and then I could lean back and rest on them. As I was leaning back one hand seemed to miss the expected surface that would support it and I ended up rolling to one side. I looked back to see what had 'gone wrong' and I observed a great hole in the palm of this hand. I immediately burst into tears and said with alarm "You've been hurt!"
I heard not a word but my tears left me and I spent the next few moments crawling around the hand, much like I did on the school-ground equipment when I was a small child.
This hallway had corners in addition to the indentations in that it was not straight as we have halls. We came around one corner and off to the right I could see a faint glow of light some distance down this other smaller hallway.
I asked "What's down there?" A voice (rather deep but very 'soothing') answered "You're not ready for this, but I will show you."
Off we went down this other hallway going around gently curving corners and the light got brighter with each corner we passed. In very short order we came out on a dusty,earthen path and I could see a sky. This path was rather narrow and had grass growing on either edge.
On the grass to the left there were several rabbits hopping around, a few bounds then they would stop and nibble the grass, a few more bounds, another nibble. Our presence did not disturb them in the least.
Just behind the rabbits, only a few yards from the path, was what I would best describe would be a three-wire barbed fence, not in the best of repair as the wire sagged a bit between the posts and none of the posts stood up properly but were tilted a bit at various angles.
A bit of distance from this was another fence made of planking, much like you would find around any farm that kept horses or cows, and behind were some farm buildings, house and small barn made of the same wood as the plank fence.
All the wood was very weathered but the condition of the buildings and fence would not warrant paint as this would be a waste because of their condition.
As I looked over at this scene I noticed several dogs in the yard. There was much running and yelping and much dust from all this activity. I could not determine if this activity was caused by our presence or not and if, in fact, the dogs were playing or it was a somewhat more serious matter they were involved in. The circles they made were small and done in quick fashion so in the short time I observed them they completed many circles.
The path we were on also had the gentle twists and turns like the hallways we had just came from did. We continued down this dusty path and came around another corner and came to a stop. The path ended here and was replaced by a large open space covered in lush grass, a short distance from us I could see gently rolling hill. I could see far enough to see three or four 'rows' of these hills, one behind the other. Very beautiful and serene but what was most astounding about these hills was that they were completely covered by people, standing so closely together that not one more person could have stood with them. There was a small open space between where the path ended and this large crowd stood, which is how I knew the grass was so lush.
On this grass, about midway between the end of the path and where the crowd started stood two people, one man, one woman. As remarkable as this whole scene was I was still even more astounded to see not one strand of hair on any of their heads, not one anywhere.
The two in front spoke no words but it was quite plain they were pleased to see 'Him'. No words were spoken to any from 'Him' either.
We turned and went back from where we had come from. Back into the little hallway till we turned left at the larger one.
We continued down this for some distance until we came to a doorway that was on our left.
I heard a voice say "This is a safe place for you."
The door opened and I went inside to a circular room about 50 steps in width. The room was decorated in many shades of brown and the 'outer wall' had shelves that went way round all filled with books. The middle had furnishings that matched the colors of the bookcases.
The door closed and I was alone.
I stood for a moment and went to the door and opened it just a crack. What I felt was sheer terror, and quickly re-closed the door and felt the terror was gone, as long as the door remained closed.
What was outside was not only terror but evil in that it had nothing good planned for me should I be foolish enough to open my door and go into the passage on my own.
I stood up at that point.

Lu:13:25-28:
When once the master of the house is risen up,
and hath shut to the door,
and ye begin to stand without,
and to knock at the door,
saying,
Lord,
Lord,
open unto us;
and he shall answer and say unto you,
I know you not whence ye are:
Then shall ye begin to say,
We have eaten and drunk in thy presence,
and thou hast taught in our streets.
But he shall say,
I tell you,
I know you not whence ye are;
depart from me,
all ye workers of iniquity.
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth,
when ye shall see Abraham,
and Isaac,
and Jacob,
and all the prophets,
in the kingdom of God,
and you yourselves thrust out.

Rather than laugh like the minions do at the moment people in that era just won't care that you are nowhere to be found. Fitting end for chronic liars IMO.

Isa:1:12-17:

When ye come to appear before me,

who hath required this at your hand,

to tread my courts?
Bring no more vain oblations;

incense is an abomination unto me;

the new moons and sabbaths,

the calling of assemblies,

I cannot away with;

it is iniquity,

even the solemn meeting.
Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth:

they are a trouble unto me;

I am weary to bear them.
And when ye spread forth your hands,

I will hide mine eyes from you:

yea,

when ye make many prayers,

I will not hear:

your hands are full of blood.
Wash you,

make you clean;

put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes;

cease to do evil;
Learn to do well;

seek judgment,

relieve the oppressed,

judge the fatherless,

plead for the widow.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

If you believe the fairy tales..

Poor MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has NOTHING BUT fairy tales to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danbones
You guys should look up the term balkanization.