Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv, stop your offense against Gaza

Torch light
+1 / -3
Wicked Zionists have attacked Muslims in Gaza with their military planes and bombardment .. killing people and destroying constructions without showing any mercy or kindness ..

Therefore, the Wicked Zionists now are killing the Palestinian brutally ..while the Zionists don't know that their termination has approached.

Muslims will be set on you, by God, to terminate you and abase your chiefs.

When Muslims will come upon you, no mercy they will show to you, so take lesson from the past, and stop your transgression, and know that America can no longer help you against God's decree.

So now stop your offense at once, Wicked Zionists, Shylock party!

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

MHz
Remind me again how Israel are the sane ones.
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...-doomsday-war/
Rabbi Pinchas Winston, an acclaimed author and doomsayer, has warned that renewed clashes in the Gaza Strip or ongoing tensions between Israel and Iran over Syria may trigger the next major conflict, which, in turn, may see biblical end-times prophecy come true.

Rabbi Pinchas Winston, whose works over the past two decades have dealt extensively with “The End of Days”, has suggested that the IDF should be ready for a biblical war that may arrive “at any moment without any warning”.
He made a reference to a prophecy of the War of Gog and Magog from the Hebrew Bible, which precipitates the Messianic Redemption. According to the Jewish interpretation, Gog and Magog may be individuals, peoples or lands, and are viewed as Israeli’s enemies who will be defeated by the Messiah.
“Any student of history knows that hindsight is 20-20 but in the moment, you never know what can set off a war. The First World War was set off by the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. The 2014 War in Gaza was set off by the murder of three young boys. The same is true for the War of Gog and Magog but even more so,” Winston told Breaking Israel News.
He also cited a description by the Vilna Gaon, an 18th century rabbi, of what the War of Gog and Magog may look like, which suggested that it would last 12 minutes and encompass the entire world.
(in part)

This will show the Rabbis are clueless about what is in the NT.

Ezekiel:38 and the Gog war. Ezekiel:38 is for the 1,000 year reign and the 'battle' that comes when Satan and all remaining fallen angels in the Pit are released and joined by the ones whose bones are buried in a graveyard in Israel in Ezekiel:39.

The people that are there at the end of the chapter are the ones at the start of the chapter that complete the 7 year clean-up and the 7 months of gathering some bones and burying them in a special graveyard that has the name Gog attached to it. The bones belong to the 4 fallen angels that manifest into the 200M horsemen and it is by these being that the 12 Tribes are brought down to being just the 144,000. By the evening of the day Jesus returns and kills all sinners the whole House of Israel will be alive and standing in Israel.

If Gog does not exist until 7 years into the 1,000 year reign then they cannot be in a war at the start because part of the vials is the river of blood and that is the death of those angelic horsemen. There are a few clues in Eze:38 that it is the 1,000 years such as Jerusalem is an unwalled city during that time and it is only during that time that the people are living in safety for the first time. An earlier reference to Damascus being part of prophecy that you believe is happening either means you are working off materials somebody has handed you or you missed more than a passage or two of Scripture. The bones of men that dies as part of the return do not have their bones gathered and placed in the City of Gog.

Damascus is 1 Gentile city mentioned when all Gentile cities are also flattened. Jerusalem is the first one and it is hit with the same fire that God used on Sodom.

Re:16:17-21:
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven,
from the throne,
saying,
It is done.
And there were voices,
and thunders,
and lightnings;
and there was a great earthquake,
such as was not since men were upon the earth,
so mighty an earthquake,
and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts,

and the cities of the nations fell:

and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
And every island fled away,
and the mountains were not found.
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Jer:25:18:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;

Jer:25:26:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:
and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Jer:25:29:
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.

Jer:25:32:
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jer:25:33:
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.

Zec:14:2:
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
and the city shall be taken,
and the houses rifled,
and the women ravished;
and half of the city shall go forth into captivity,
and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec:14:3:
Then shall the LORD go forth,
and fight against those nations,
as when he fought in the day of battle.

M't:25:31:
When the Son of man shall come in his glory,
and all the holy angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
M't:25:32:
And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

All nations means all nations.

DaSleeper
+2 / -1
#3  Top Rated Post
Another stupid anti-jew rant from the forum fool

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Another stupid anti-jew rant from the forum fool

This guy is promoting nuking several nations, Russia included yet you see him as being as sane as you and I would be the one in error even thought I can point to the flaw.
Lets see who the Rabbi is that he should find the lives of the 'lesser races' are earmarked for extermination.

'Rabbi Pinchas Winston, whose works over the past two decades have dealt extensively with “The End of Days”, has suggested that the IDF should be ready for a biblical war that may arrive “at any moment without any warning”.'

Author: Rabbi Pinchas Winston

About Rabbi Pinchas Winston

Originally from Toronto, Canada, Pinchas Winston received his Rabbinic Ordination from Aish Hatorah in Jerusalem. He s the author of over 50 books on various different topics from a mainstream Jewish perspective. Over the years he has become somewhat of an authority on the topic of the End-of-Days from a Jewish viewpoint. He created the website www.thirtysix.org which houses links to articles, essays and books he has written. Previously, he has taught at Aish Hatorah and other Jewish institutions, and with his background in graphic design has also spent time designing book covers. He currently authors a weekly Torah portion sheet.

Go ahead and throw out as many references, if he is flaws on a big one his other ones will be rubbish also.

Hoid
But there are massive palestinian rocket attacks in Isreal.

Which are just as effective as the bombs sent to all the democrats.

Twin_Moose
So I take it you both approve of the rocket attacks by Hamas? Rocket attacks because they found undercover military walking among them, really? C'mon man take off the blood tinted glasses you are looking at the situation with and think about it a minute.

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

So I take it you both approve of the rocket attacks by Hamas? Rocket attacks because they found undercover military walking among them, really? C'mon man take off the blood tinted glasses you are looking at the situation with and think about it a minute.

================================================== ================================================== ====

UBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim MADNESS and anti Jew HATE are out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hamas has sworn to DESTROY ISRAEL and the loons like MHz and Torch light and Our idiot Boy Justin are okay with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As ALL CDNS should know- one of the first LIE-beral acts after being elected in 2015 was to RESTORE AID AND FUNDING TO HAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdn tax money is CONTRIBUTING to the Gaza MESS thanks to LIE-beral RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

MHz
The hate is strong in this collective. Probably makes you want to join in the hunt eh?? What other solution is there rather than complete extermination.

Hamas doesn't use a warhead in 'their rockets', only Israel does that. Makes you wonder why they used RV cameras from the Apollo age to record this.
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...-hamas-israel/

Twin_Moose
How come most of your sources are from Russian media?

Torch light
The Palestinians throw stones, while the Zionists shoot bullets.. the Palestinian make trivial movements, while the Zionists assault violently and brutally with war planes and destructive missiles .. you see the difference, or do you blind yourselves?

Torch light
Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies everywhere, I tell you this:

If you think yourselves preferred by God and that He prefers you to other people, and if you think the Heaven (or Paradise) will be exclusively for you, apart from Muslims... then long and desire for death [so that you will go to Paradise (or Heaven) and prosper there], if you are truthful in your claim!

Quran 2: 94-95, which mean:
(94. Say [Mohammed to the Jews]: 'If the abode of [Paradise in heaven in] the Next Life, in the neighborhood of God, is solely for you to the exclusion of the [rest of] people [who are Muslims],

then long for death [to go to Paradise in heaven and prosper there] if you are truthful [in your claim that Paradise is solely for you to the exclusion of others.]

95. But they will never long for [death], because of [the large number of sins and crimes] that their hands have forwarded;
God is All-Knowing of the wrong-doers [so He will admit them into Hell instead of Paradise.]
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_94
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_94
Last edited by Torch light; Nov 13th, 2018 at 03:16 PM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

How come most of your sources are from Russian media?

They come out with it first.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/254631
https://www.timesofisrael.com/reside...e-of-normalcy/

Really, looks like it belongs on a Rez in the far north.

Torch light
Tonight, I saw two kids: one of them beating the other.. I said to them: Don't wrong and don't transgress, because God dislikes the wrong-doer and transgressor;

[so He will misguide him, and he will come to the Next Life as a disbeliever: atheist or idolater, and will earn many sins, and so he will go to Hell.
Moreover, God will set on the transgressor, someone who is more powerful than him, so as to punish and abase the wrong-doer and transgressor.]

I said this to them, as a disciplining and teaching, and they may keep this in mind until they become older.
Last edited by Torch light; Nov 13th, 2018 at 03:27 PM..

Torch light
Today, in the bus, a young man was beside me.. I gave him the link of the Quran interpretation
www.quran-ayat.com
quran-ayat.com
In addition, I told him about the interpreter and how he advised people to devote themselves to God alone, and to abstain from the enthusiasm about imams and sheikhs, and he told them that he was the Awaited Mahdi and he interpreted the Quran by God's inspiration ..

but most of people mocked him and said he was mad, while he was the most wise among them.

I told him also that the interpreter did not claim this of his own accord, but he was tasked by an inspiring angel.

I said: Do you read the Quran?
The young man said: Sorry, but I am a Christian.
I said to him: Even so, a large number of Jews and Christians will believe in the Mahdi.
Moreover, the one who tasked him by inspiration (and he might have taught him the Quran interpretation) was the Christ, and may be another angel in addition.
Last edited by Torch light; Nov 13th, 2018 at 03:48 PM..

Twin_Moose
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The Palestinians throw stones, while the Zionists shoot bullets.. the Palestinian make trivial movements, while the Zionists assault violently and brutally with war planes and destructive missiles .. you see the difference, or do you blind yourselves?

Is there stones tied on to the front of the rockets?

MHz
http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/2...ent-in-turmoil

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/2...ent-in-turmoil
A ceasefire held Wednesday after the worst escalation between Israel and Gaza militants since a 2014 war, but the situation remained volatile and the deal provoked sharp disagreement within the Israeli government.
Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman, who said he opposed ending the strikes on Gaza, scheduled an early afternoon press conference as rumours swirled that he would resign.
The agreement also led to protests by several hundred Israelis living near the border with Gaza who called for further action against its Islamist rulers Hamas.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did not comment in detail on the agreement, but defended his strategy and said: "Our enemies begged for a ceasefire.
"In times of emergency, when making decisions crucial to security, the public can't always be privy to the considerations that must be hidden from the enemy," he said at a ceremony on Wednesday morning in honour of Israel's founding father David Ben-Gurion.

Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman announced his resignation on Wednesday and called for early elections after a sharp disagreement over a Gaza ceasefire deal, throwing the government into turmoil.
Lieberman also said his party was quitting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's coalition, leaving the premier with only a one-seat majority in parliament.
Elections are not due until November 2019, but Lieberman's resignation increases the likelihood of an earlier vote.
"What happened yesterday –- the truce combined with the process with Hamas -- is capitulating to terror," Lieberman told journalists in explaining his reasons for resigning.
"What we're doing now as a state is buying short-term quiet, with the price being severe long-term damage to national security."
He added later: "We should agree on a date for elections as early as possible."

MHz

Tonight, I saw two kids: one of them beating the other.. I said to them: Don't wrong and don't transgress, because God dislikes the wrong-doer and transgressor;

[so He will misguide him, and he will come to the Next Life as a disbeliever: atheist or idolater, and will earn many sins, and so he will go to Hell.
Moreover, God will set on the transgressor, someone who is more powerful than him, so as to punish and abase the wrong-doer and transgressor.]

I said this to them, as a disciplining and teaching, and they may keep this in mind until they become older.

I would have asked them which one was Cain and which one was Abel. Perhaps even added that I'll let God know to set an extra plate at the supper table. (before shot gunning them both to that same supper)

MHz
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...0ab7-290660781
Joy in Gaza, anger in Israel after ceasefire

Maureen Clare Murphy Rights and Accountability 14 November 2018
Palestinians celebrate in Gaza City after the declaration of a ceasefire on 13 November.
Mahmoud Ajjour APA imagesA ceasefire announced on Tuesday brought an end to more than 24 hours of airstrikes across Gaza and a massive barrage of mortars and missiles into southern Israel.

Twin_Moose
How soon before the Hamas break the seize fire? I bet it won't last until the weekend

MHz
If the past can be used it will be anytime Israel says they did.

DaSleeper
+1
https://www.jpost.com/Jerusalem-Repo...ntlines-480829

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

https://www.jpost.com/Jerusalem-Repo...ntlines-480829

================================================== ================================================== ====

POOR. stupid MHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He HAS NOT NOTICED THAT God considers Jews to be sufficiently evolved that they only have to go to Church once or twice a week to save their souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT God recognizes that Muslims are such unregenerate sinners that they must go pray five times daily in hope of saving their souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarperCons

Wicked Zionists have attacked Muslims in Gaza with their military planes and bombardment .. killing people and destroying constructions without showing any mercy or kindness ..
Therefore, the Wicked Zionists now are killing the Palestinian brutally ..while the Zionists don't know that their termination has approached.
Muslims will be set on you, by God, to terminate you and abase your chiefs.
When Muslims will come upon you, no mercy they will show to you, so take lesson from the past, and stop your transgression, and know that America can no longer help you against God's decree.
So now stop your offense at once, Wicked Zionists, Shylock party!
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

Israel are terrorists

spilledthebeer
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Israel are terrorists

The two biggest beefs Muslims have with Jews is that they are brave enough to defend themselves from you............................

And Jews are SMARTER THAN MUSLIMS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

The two biggest beefs Muslims have with Jews is that they are brave enough to defend themselves from you............................

And Jews are SMARTER THAN MUSLIMS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the biggest beef Muslims have with the West is that we KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7DmeyZpIY&t=86s
It's Friday and night has fallen in Israel. It's the Sabbath. This means that Netanyahu's government will not fall, for now. Earlier Israeli PM failed to strike a deal to fill the vacuum left by far-right defence minister, Lieberman who opposed the truce, concluded earlier in the week with Gaza. France 24's Irris Makler discusses the situation.

Theend
Both sides are nfg. Peds and sikk oos. Fake, Bs religion, materialistic, sexually autistic and they can't figure it out!!!

Horrifically abusing children.

I hope we get an opportunity to use those be FEMA camps

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

Both sides are nfg. Peds and sikk oos. Fake, Bs religion, materialistic, sexually autistic and they can't figure it out!!!

POOR FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Spewing Muslim propaganda like demented manure spreaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only people who believe your lies are other screwups just like you who could not live with themselves unless they could pretend

that all their problem were caused by others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdns are NOT FOOLED by your crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating the reckless nature of LIE-beral policy. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Trudeau’s open border policy has a price

By Candice Malcolm. First posted: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 06:44 PM EDT
| Updated: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 06:48 PM EDT

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has only encouraged more migrants to make the
unsafe and illegal journey into Canada. Asylum seeker dies of possible
hypothermia heading to Canada.

A woman is dead after trying to make the illegal trek into Canada along an un-
patrolled part of the Canada – U.S. border. The 57-year-old woman from Ghana is
believed to have died from hypothermia. Her body was found near Emerson,
Manitoba — a popular destination for migrants looking to bypass Canadian
immigration rules and take advantage of our generous landed asylum program.

“It is believed she was attempting to enter Canada at the time of her death,” wrote
the local Minnesota sheriff department in a statement.

For months, opposition voices have been calling on the Trudeau government to
stop the flow of illegal migration along our southern border. “This is unsafe. No
one should consider doing this or aiding someone in doing so,” said Conservative
MP and immigration critic Michelle Rempel in response to a report about illegal
border crossings near Emerson, Manitoba.

But rather than condemn the illegal activity, rather than taking steps to secure the
border and stop the record surge of illegal migration, the Trudeau government has
refused to even acknowledge the problem.

Instead, Justin Trudeau has only encouraged more migrants to make the unsafe and
illegal journey into Canada. “Regardless of who you are or where you come from,
there’s always a place for you in Canada,” declared Trudeau’s official government
of Canada Twitter account in March.

Not only is this information untrue — a person’s country of origin is key in
determining whether he or she is a real refugee — the message also encourages
more unsafe and illegal immigration.

(The RCMP and diplomatic staffers have warned for years that some third world
countries-notably India- do not keep a central criminal record as we Cdns do. The
records are dispersed in various local towns and cities with little sharing of
information which makes it quite hard for a Cdn security check to be complete and
detailed unless the officer does a LOT of traveling and more research than is
normal!

The ugly reality is that Our idiot Boy Justin is ENJOYING this political game of
literally thumbing his nose at Yankees worried about Muslim terrorists using
Canada as a base ; and the idiot Boy is laughing at Cdns worried about the cost of
aid to such a record flood of people!)

It provides false hope, and creates an incentive to make dangerous and risky
choices to come to Canada. Too often — as we saw with the woman from Ghana
— aspiring migrants never make it to their desired destination.

(Our idiot Boy is more interested in playing silly games than he is in the welfare of
people he views as insignificant players in HIS world! He has no apparent concern
for the refugee who lost ALL his fingers to frostbite on the trek into Manitoba-
and how will a guy with mutilated hands make a living now? Certainly NOT as a
data entry clerk or cashier! It means a Cdn disability pension for evermore- for a
guy who was fully fit before Boy lured him here!)

This, unfortunately, is a common phenomenon. Globally, thousands of migrants
die each year while trying to illegally cross into safe countries.

Instead of going through the established channels for refugees — registering
through the United Nations, being placed in temporary accommodations and
waiting to be resettled into a host country — these migrants take it upon them-
selves to find a new home.

They pay human smugglers large sums of cash to break local and international
laws, often putting themselves and their families at great risk.

(Too often the ones who take the greatest risks appear to be the ones LEAST
LIKELY to be accepted into any western country for reasons related to lack of
education or language skills.)

According to the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, 2016 was the deadliest
year ever for migrant deaths. At least 4,000 people were confirmed to have died in
the Mediterranean Sea alone while making the dangerous journey towards Europe.

Our leaders should be doing everything in their power to stop migrants from
putting their lives at risk.

They should make it clear that migrants who arrive illegally, those who use human
traffickers to circumvent immigration laws, will be turned away.

Australia has been criticized for circulating immigration posters that tell illegal
migrants not to come to Australia.

“NO WAY, you will not make Australia home” reads one poster in large letters.
“The Australian Government has introduced the toughest border protection
measures ever.”

The poster explains that those who arrive in ships will not get special treatment
and will not be able to bypass Australia’s immigration laws. “No matter who you
are or where you are from, you will not make Australia home.”

The poster hammers home, in no uncertain terms, that Australia does not tolerate
illegal and dangerous migration.

(Nor does Australia follow the Cdn habit of simply taking the names of illegal
arrivals and turning them loose in the often vain hope they will show up later for
an immigration hearing. Too many arrivals to Canada simply disappear, secure in
the knowledge that they would not be accepted if they gave an honest immigration
hearing- so they hide out and are employed by criminal gangs and sweat shop
owners.)

(It is sometimes surprising the range of criminal activities people will get up too.
Brothels and massage parlours need help that is a bit desperate and not to
squeamish and unlikely to run to cops if things go sour. House cleaning is a good
`cottage industry` and one that is handy if you are being paid to scout out homes
with valuable trinkets laying about and which may be poorly guarded by over
confident owners! Construction companies are not shy about hiring strong backs
and willing hands even if it does lead sometimes to tragedy- such as the 6
Ukrainians who fell to their deaths in Toronto when the scaffold they were over-
loading- to please a boss cutting corners and costs- suddenly collapsed. They
should all have been tied off and it would have saved their lives but safety ropes
were another inconvenient item that had been sidelined.)

(Even the pleasant habit of fishing can be exploited by organized crime. Does
nobody recall the troubles along the Rideau Canal and adjoining lakes when local
people began complaining of mostly Asian foreigners cleaning out all the fish from
lakes?

Gangs of `professional fishermen` catching way beyond their limit of Perch,
Walleye and even Bass and selling the catch to anonymous guys in vans- the fresh
caught fish getting put on ice and driven away to be sold in stores and restaurants
in Toronto- with local cops not having the resources to catch the well organized
gangs!

Over fishing may sound rather trivial but it is less amusing for Rideau Canal locals
who depend utterly on tourists for their living and lakes without fish don’t attract
many fishermen- or their cash! And it does not look trivial to Cdn fishermen and
store owners trying to make a profit on their honest catch when they are under-
mined this way by crooks!)

Australia’s warnings may seem harsh; but they save lives. Canada’s virtue-
signaling, by contrast, may seem compassionate, but it puts lives at risk.

(And endangers our economy and trade with United States as they fret over
terrorists using non secure Canada as a base of operations. As well as putting OUR
security at risk with possible terror cells attacking us here!)

Serryah
You cannot blame one side of this without blaming the other.

NEITHER side wants peace, NEITHER side wants to end this massacre of people.

Until they do want peace, this will continue.

You can no longer blame religion in this, but simple stupid, stubborn human ego.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

I was thinking more like Madagascar and put 30M from the top there so they can show us 'lesser races' how it's supposed to be done.