Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv, stop your offense against Gaza

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

CNDBear left instructions that everything I say gets recorded.

Assume his posts (and the rest) will be included as part of the 'collateral damage' aspect of what happens when you play with things you don't understand.

================================================== ================================================== ====

And yet CLEARLY you did not understand his post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies everywhere, I tell you this:

If you think yourselves preferred by God and that He prefers you to other people, and if you think the Heaven (or Paradise) will be exclusively for you, apart from Muslims... then long and desire for death [so that you will go to Paradise (or Heaven) and prosper there], if you are truthful in your claim!

Quran 2: 94-95, which mean:
(94. Say [Mohammed to the Jews]: 'If the abode of [Paradise in heaven in] the Next Life, in the neighborhood of God, is solely for you to the exclusion of the [rest of] people [who are Muslims],

then long for death [to go to Paradise in heaven and prosper there] if you are truthful [in your claim that Paradise is solely for you to the exclusion of others.]

95. But they will never long for [death], because of [the large number of sins and crimes] that their hands have forwarded;
God is All-Knowing of the wrong-doers [so He will admit them into Hell instead of Paradise.]
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_94
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_94

There is no paradise. There is no Hell,

But your diseased brain does indeed exist.

taxslave
+1
The 72 virgins was mistranslated. It is actually a 72 year old virgin

MHz
. . . either way they remain virgins. Do the math.

HarperCons
Walter dislikes facts and reality!!!!!!!!!!!1

HarperCons
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

The 72 virgins was mistranslated. It is actually a 72 year old virgin

No one wants to hear about your personal life!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

. . . either way they remain virgins. Do the math.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz offers math advice and sex appeal??????????????????????????????

He thinks his tinfoil hat makes him look debonair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

MHz
Better that than believe becoming an accomplished liar is a stepping stone to becoming more morally superior than an honest person.

spilledthebeer
+1

Better that than believe becoming an accomplished liar is a stepping stone to becoming more morally superior than an honest person.

================================================== ================================================== ====

So MHz- you are now telling us you will START TELLING THE TRUTH so you can become a better person?????????????????/

All you have told us so far is LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we know that Allah favours the compassionate and merciful- yet you and your Muslim terrorist mad dog brethren have no mercy in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You defend mass murder and the slaughter of innocents by quoting grossly twisted historical LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And shame on all your people who obsess about Jews as you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO charity in you in spite of the STATED preference of Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colpy
+2
It's the Joos!!!!!!!!

Take your medication, you psycho.

MHz
You are the one that prefers the Mafia (guess who runs the Black Market) to somebody from from Sweden who is against criminal empires and I am the one who escaped from the loony-bin??

You sure you aren't a trad racist in that if you aren't a Jew you belong to a 'lesser race'?? One that could become a member of the 12 tribes after adopting their ways for 70 years.

Should we all join the Mafia to show God how much we love 'his people' the Jews.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

So MHz- you are now telling us you will START TELLING THE TRUTH so you can become a better person?????????????????/

If you started telling the truth you would become Judge Golstone II, heard from him lately??

Why would I want to open your eyes when I wasn't the one to close them. My posts are different as my eyes are open. Based on the last decade you would think I would want God to smack the collective just as hard as 'can be arranged'. Do you think I should ask God to forgive so that can be carried out as requested. See ya on the other side.

Ac:12:23:
And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him,
because he gave not God the glory:
and he was eaten of worms,
and gave up the ghost.