Re: The Purpose Of Schooling2 weeks ago
Fukk our school system is failing..
The rule was give the Bankers the grain or you get no electrical devices. The odds are high the products Germany was stopped from making due to a global Jewish inspired boycott was the good that would have gone to Russia, instead they got the Nazis.
What social rules were the Jewish Bankers following when they killed 100M Gentiles so they could claim Palestine for the Jews??
So.............I guess you are referring to the civil service union Hogs who are getting at least one third more in pay and also getting way
better pensions than ordinary Cdns ????????????????????
With Hogs CLAIMING they work just as hard as people in the private sector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can ALWAYS TELL which govt offices have been privatized and taken out of the union control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The NON union people step right along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Civil service union HOG wage and pension demands are breaking our economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And our Hog freeloaders are engaged in a HUGE conflict of interest at election times as they accept what amounts to LIE-beral BRIBES in exchange for their votes for LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its that ONE THIRD HIGHER PAY crap that prompts me to suggest ugly words like BRIBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Purpose Of Schooling? So you don't end up like HMz.
Fukk our school system is failing..
One of me against 10 from the collective and this is the best comeback you can make. I forgot, that is all chronic liars have to use as a 'weapon' against 'facts'. I;m honest and that allows me to see good advice when I see it. The collective is shooting nothing but blanks.
It is your collective version of society that is failing. The brainwashing that you call an education is holding you back. 0.2% of the population cannot kill the rest and that has been the path the Jews have used everyplace they have gone in the last 600 years and you cannot change course even if you wanted to.
So what are the danger signs?
First of all, if a religious community or a religious leader seems too good to be true–guess what? It’s probably too good to be true. That’s because group cult behavior conspires to cover up and hide away anything that tarnishes the glossy image of that “wonderful community” that all the members want so much to believe in. This is the first sign of a cult: everything is too wonderful and everyone is ready to tell you how wonderful it all is.
The second thing to watch out for is the leadership. The leadership of a cult will invariably be selective and exclusive. There will be a public face of the leadership, and that person will unfailingly present the nice, glossy and polished face of the organization. The public face will be squeaky clean and wonderful.
A third trait of a cult is that complete loyalty is demanded of the followers. Dissent and criticism are not permitted. Those who dissent will be marginalized, excluded from decision-making and demonized. If the leaders cannot get rid of the dissenters they will be isolated and given a name. They will be “the troublemakers” or “the grumblers”.
A fourth characteristic of a group that has become a cult or is behaving in a cult-like manner is that there will be a persecution complex. A group of outside forces will be identified who are “the enemy”. A little fortress will be built in which all those on the inside are the “faithful ones” while all those on the outside will increasingly be demonized and feared. There will be no real effort to build bridges or get to know those on the outside. There will be no real effort to treat the outsiders as real people. Instead they are the enemy to be kept at arms’ length and against whom the faithful will usually project their fears and suspicions. At worst the enemy will have all the sins and fears and dark negativities projected on them.
Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.
Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.
- Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
- No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
- No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
- Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
- There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
- Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
- There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
- Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
- The group/leader is always right.
- The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
Ten signs of a safe group/leader.
- Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
- Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
- Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
- Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
- Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
- Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
- A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
- Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
- Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
- Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.
End of lesson.
- A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.
- A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.
- A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.
- A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.
- A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.
- A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.
- A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.
- A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.
- A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.
- A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.
Try it, I'll e-mail you when the experiment is over or do you not give your consent about being experimented on??
Change it follow you from thread to thread and never post about the thread topic.