Poll: Pipelines Vs. Cannabis

View Poll Results: Are you willing to make the sacrifice for Mama Gaia for real if TMPL were stopped?
I'd give up my energy intensive indoor weed. 2 50.00%
Give up pipeline because fair is fair and that is a Canadian value you stand by? 1 25.00%
Sittin' stoned in the mornin' sun I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes Watchin' the ships roll in? 1 25.00%
I'm an off grid eco angel and grow my own pot in a leaky left size 11 rubber boot? 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

OH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE KNOW you write your own material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

And it does YOU NO CREDIT either by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nor does it do any credit to your keepers who are supposed to be drugging you into a calm and accepting state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for Boomer.............I suspect he might be judging some Cdn voters too harshly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not think Canada was handed over to a pack of rabid, white hating, utterly irresponsible LIE-berals simply because they promised to make Weed legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the WEED deal helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
But the TRUTH IS - as I see it- that Our idiot Boy did the usual LIE-beral thing and did a DIRTY BACK ROOM DEAL with the civil
service union Hogs that LIE-berals absolutely RELY ON for votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes- I think Our idiot Boy PLANNED ALL ALONG to run HUGE DEFICITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Our idiot Boy HAD TO PROMISE HUGE flows of gravy to Hogs in order to win their support and that translates into HUGE DEFICITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its just too bad that Our idiot Boy is TO DUMB to recognize that the Hogs keep ADDING CARS TO THEIR GRAVY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOG GREED is a bottomless pit and the idiot Boy is only now figuring that out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals are now trapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals CANNOT GET ELECTED UNLESS THEY HAVE GRAVY TO HAND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And LIE-berals have now reached ROCK BOTTOM AS THE NATION SLIDES INTO BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our idiot Boy COULD GET MORE GRAVY IF he allowed the kinder morgan pipeline to be built!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But oh dear- poor idiot Boy has a problem with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our idiot CAN GET gravy and votes too, from completing the pipeline...........but HE WILL ALSO LOSE VOTES from the arrogant, elitist environmental SNOBS like David Suzuki and his flock of GULLIBLE SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think of people I have met who think that a city is a LOATHSOME PLACE- dirty, noisy, crowded, full of illegals who have somehow
sneaked into Canada- and these people decry the noise and dirt and pollution that the "intruders' are bringing into their happy, quiet,
clean, peaceful life in MUSKOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These environmental HYPOCRITES BLAME ALL THE DIRT IN THE WORLD ON THE CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then after slamming the Chinese and city dwellers- the environmentalists hop into their Korean made SUV and drive off to the airport so they can spend a couple of weeks riding diesel powered chair lifts in the beautiful mountains of British Columbia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These chair lift riding, country dwelling MORONS are the kind of environmentalists that SUPPORTED OUR idiot Boy in the 2015 election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now the idiot Boy has proven himself to be BOTH a bad money manager- and these people are newly retired on the FIXED INCOME being etene at by LIE-beral greed-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND the idiot Boy has shown himself to be a FAKE environmentalist who did not take real action so the newly retired knuckleheads
will now go back to voting for Green Party air heads- and the KNUCKLEHEADS will give NO THOUGHT to the consequences and
contradictions of burning FIFTEEN CORDS of wood per winter to heat their virtually un-insulated dwelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Cdn environmentalists have about the same regard for ordinary Cdns as a French aristocrat racing his carriage through the streets of Paris on his way to a liaison with his mistress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Both environmentalists and horny french aristocrats- the ones who all went to the Guillotine- SHARE that same heart warming concern for the common people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both groups will happily DESTROY YOUR LIFE while enhancing THEIRS!
They will claim virtue in using resources THEY STOLE FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did the French aristocrat trample you with his horses?????????????????????
Did the Cdn environmentalist DESTROY your job and life with insane taxes and carbon crap and trade scams??????????????????
In both cases ITS YOUR DAMNED FAULT FOR BEING IN THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And after wrecking your life with carbon crap SCAMS- the happy environment defending LIE-beral will hop aboard an airplane and burn a pile of fossil fuel to get to Florida for a round of golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're overthinking it. TrudOWE isn't smart enough to know what a deficit is, nevermind how bad they are for the taxpayers for generations to come.

MHz
The amount would have come in the same form he used to make his 'pay to play' donation at the Clinton Foundation.