Vegans demand that village of Wool change its name

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

The truly sad part is that you thought that clever.

Wwll, I am clever.

Blackleaf
I'm cleverer than you.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I'm cleverer than you.

That's nice. Why don't you run and tell Mummy?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That's nice. Why don't you run and tell Mummy?

I will do later. I always go round to my parents' on a Saturday night in autumn and winter to watch Strictly Come Dancing with them. I can't just walk across the field, though, because it'll be muddy and I don't want to get my good shoes all muddy. So I have to go the long way round, and instead walk along the footpath past Bishop Bridgeman C of E Primary School.

Twin_Moose
UK trying to list Vegan groups as terrorist organizations due to their violent protests in front of butcher shops, just heard this on TV news

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

UK trying to list Vegan groups as terrorist organizations due to their violent protests in front of butcher shops, just heard this on TV news

We need a new word for the fanatically partisan type of vegan. Let's call them veganists.

Blackleaf
+2

Who do these people think they are trying to tell us what we should and shouldn't be eating? I'll eat what I want.

Blackleaf
+1

And there's the couple who gave their child rickets after feeding her a vegan diet.

B00Mer
Vegans can suck my ass hairs..

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Nah, vegans stay away from hog lard.

Gotta admit, you set yourself up for that one, Boom.

Cannuck
I’m gonna have to donate to PETA. Watching folks like blackie lose her shit is just too damn funny

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I’m gonna have to donate to PETA. Watching folks like blackie lose her shit is just too damn funny

I shop and prepare vegan (though Ieat meet when offered it), and even I don't give to PETA for a number of reasons:

1. We should not make a vegan diet a partisan issue.

2. Peta objectifies women in its ads. I'm no feminist (in fact, far from it), but I don't appreciate PETA objectifying women the way it does in its ads.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Please keep your fetishes to yourself!