The tsunami of Indonesia .. a lesson

Serryah
+3
#31  Top Rated Post
If you take out the excuse of "God" in these posts...

You're blaming the death of these people on others, NOT on the natural event it was.

Instead of arguing over what version of God you follow, how about being an EFFING HUMAN BEING that is SUPPOSED to have compassion and sympathy for the suffering of others.

MHz
I wonder what size wave He would send on DC?? (if He was into that sort of thing, He takes the whole place in a few hours)

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

If you take out the excuse of "God" in these posts...

You're blaming the death of these people on others, NOT on the natural event it was.

Instead of arguing over what version of God you follow, how about being an EFFING HUMAN BEING that is SUPPOSED to have compassion and sympathy for the suffering of others.

You are wasting your time Serryah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz is a true Muslim and is devoted to the Iranian govt style solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL ALL and let God sort them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the Muslim madness that justifies Muslims in Morocco to kill two young women backpacking in Morocco - one a Dane and the

other Norwegian -over the mess in Syria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we all know what war mongers those Scandinavians are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we should do is reward LIE-berals for letting LOONS like MHz into Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LEAST that we owe Our idiot Boy is a swift TERMINATION of his govt in the next election and an angry note in history books

immortalizing the shameless MESS LIE-berals have made with their endless waste and greed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

You are wasting your time Serryah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I become as humble as your Queen.

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201812...istmas-speech/

Despite the conciliatory tone of her address, some people were apparently not impressed. Commenters pointed to the lavish atmosphere of Buckingham Palace, the Queen's residence, particularly the antique golden piano in the background.

MHz
https://www.gia.edu/gems-gemology/su...ic-diavik-mine
Canada is the world’s fourth-largest diamond producer, with most of that output coming from one area near Lac de Gras in the Northwest Territories. The discovery of kimberlite pipes there in the early 1990s led to the development of several major mines. Diamond-bearing kimberlite deposits that can be mined economically are noteworthy, since only about 50 such occurrences have been found worldwide since the 1870s, mainly in Australia, Angola, Canada, Russia, and South Africa (Janse, 2007). As of mid-2016, Canada has three active mines: Ekati and Diavik (figure 1), located about 30 km from each other in the Northwest Territories (figure 2), and the Victor mine in northern Ontario. Snap Lake, recently placed in a care and maintenance status, lies within 80 km of Ekati and Diavik. Two other Canadian mines are under development: Gahcho Kué in the Northwest Territories and Renard in Quebec. Figures from the Kimberley Process (www.kimberleyprocess.com/en/canada) show that Canada produced 11.6 million carats of rough diamonds in 2015, valued at US$1.675 billion.
Figure 2. This regional map of northern Canada shows the locations of Diavik and other diamond mining operations.
This article will discuss the discovery, development, and operation of Diavik, one of the richest diamond mines in the world. Over several days in late June 2015, the authors visited the site to capture photographs and gather information on the mining operations. The visit involved tours of the open pit and underground workings, the processing and recovery plant, and the facility in Yellowknife where diamonds are cleaned and sorted for distribution (figure 3). In this article, we focus on the unique engineering challenges in developing the Diavik mine and recovering diamonds from beneath a lake in a harsh sub-arctic environment, all while doing so in a way that protects the environment, ensures worker safety, and respects the cultural traditions of the local indigenous peoples.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markpmi.../#134fafdf28ba
We’re in a mineral bubble again. And while gold is the proximate center, there are many other elements from the periodic table nearly as hotly pursued, ranging from rare earths to carbon in its purest form, diamonds. For those who missed the much more recent history, Africa was long thought to have a near lock on diamond-friendly geology, with Canada not in the running. Then just ten years ago, 190 miles north of Yellowknife, a determined and then obscure Canadian geologist, Charles Fipke, found the rich Diavik mine, vaulting Canada from irrelevant to third-largest supplier of diamonds, after Africa (again) and Russia.

From Nunavut and the Northwest Territories in the west, to Quebec’s northlands in the east, geologists, miners and investors are swarming. This is all good. Good for America and good for investors. And good for consumers. It’s not just that everything is made from something original dug out of the ground, but that most of the modern things we care about cannot be built without a wide array of elements.
Not so long ago most products were produced using a handful of atoms from the periodic table, like copper, iron, nickel, and aluminum. The list was, for most things, rather short. A century ago cars were manufactured using essentially five materials: wood, rubber, steel, glass, and brass. Today a car is built from 39 different nonfuel minerals, including increasingly rare, actually so-called “rare earth” elements like dysprosium. Just as many elements are needed to manufacture a cell phone. Every single cell phone typically contains a couple of dollars worth of gold, silver and similar precious elements – not as decorative bling, but interstitially critical to the electronics.
Elements are amazing things. Magical really. The ancients thought so. Each of the 94 basic elements possesses unique properties – as everyone remembers, if dimly, from high school chemistry. The uniqueness is what makes everything possible, from conducting metals to fluorescing coatings, from vibrating membranes to radio waves. Not to wax philosophical, but it is amazing to think that every atom that we use, that we’re made of, was created in the core of a star eons ago, and has existed ever since and will exist long after humans are gone. We just get to borrow them. We can’t make them. We mine them.
But nature doesn’t make it easy. Many of the most precious atoms are buried both physically and electrochemically in rocks and dirt in often very inconvenient places. By any standard, Northern Quebec though is pretty convenient both physically and politically.
Only last month Quebec’s Premier Jean Charest announced that province’s Plan Nord . Shortly afterward, I had the pleasure of meeting Quebec’s Finance Minister Raymond Bachand who explained that the program would balance business and public interests, resource exploitation in the positive sense, with environmental caution and sensibilities. So sensible. So Canadian.
Plan Nord is focused on opening up opportunity for permits, roads, infrastructure, to encourage more mining in northern Quebec, a region rich in diamonds, copper, molybdenum, rare earths and gold. A region, not incidentally, that is home to another great resource; the sprawling multi-gigawatt James Bay hydro dams feeding power south to New York.
And go west, and even further north, back to the regions around Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut to find an already active mining boom. The Canadian stock exchange is bulging with early, mature and venerable mining plays.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Britain and France aren't moving apart. There are no tectonic plates between them. The English Channel was formed by a huge tsunami. Before that, what are now Britain and France were joined, with no tectonic plate.

The location of this landslides is because the land is being eaten away, the other photos are what a rift looks like water than it is a river channel.

spaminator
Indonesia says avoid coast near volcano, fearing new tsunami
Associated Press
Published:
December 26, 2018
Updated:
December 26, 2018 10:03 AM EST
A man cleans the debris at his shop following the tsunami in Sumur, Indonesia, Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2018. The Christmas holiday was somber with prayers for tsunami victims in the Indonesian region hit by waves that struck without warning Saturday night.Tatan Syuflana / AP
CARITA BEACH, Indonesia — Indonesian authorities asked people to avoid the coast in areas where a tsunami killed at least 430 people last weekend in a fresh warning issued on the anniversary of the catastrophic 2004 Asian earthquake and tsunami.
The big waves that followed an eruption on a volcanic island hit communities along the Sunda Strait on Saturday night. The eruption of Anak Krakatau, or “Child of Krakatoa,” is believed to have set off a large landslide on the volcano, apparently on its slope and underwater, displacing water that slammed into Java and Sumatra islands.
Indonesia’s Meteorology, Geophysics and Climatology Agency asked people late Tuesday to stay at least 500 metres (1,640 feet) and up to 1 kilometre (less than a mile) from the coastline along the strait, which lies between the two islands.
Indonesia tsunami survivors jittery as death toll mounts
Indonesia searches for tsunami victims
Volcano-triggered tsunami hits Indonesia
The agency was monitoring Anak Krakatau’s eruptions as stormy weather and high surf continued to plague the area, said agency head Dwikorita Karnawati.
“All these conditions could potentially cause landslides at the cliffs of the crater into the sea, and we fear that that could trigger a tsunami,” Karnawati said at a news conference. She asked that communities remain vigilant and not to panic.
The warning was reiterated by the country’s disaster agency on Wednesday.
The tsunami struck without warning, taking people by surprise even in a country familiar with seismic disaster. No big earthquake shook the ground beforehand, and it hit at night on a holiday weekend while people were enjoying concerts and other beach and resort activities.
It was a sharp contrast to the disaster that struck 14 years ago off the northwestern tip of Sumatra island. An enormous magnitude 9.1 earthquake rocked the area the morning after Christmas, creating gigantic waves that surged far inland and swallowed everything in their path. The wall of water killed some 230,000 people in a dozen countries, more than half in Indonesia’s Aceh province.
The devastation was vast, and the disaster was among the worst in recent history. Saturday’s event, coupled with an earthquake and tsunami in September on Indonesia’s Sulawesi island that killed at least 2,100 people, triggered flashbacks for some who survived the 2004 tragedy.
“When it happens, I always remember what we have been through,” said Qurnaty, 54, who lost her home and several family members to the 2004 waves in the hard-hit provincial capital of Banda Aceh.
Qurnaty, who like many Indonesians uses only one name, prayed with surviving family members at a mass grave there on Wednesday’s anniversary. “Every time I see them (on TV), I feel really, really sad. All we can do from here is to pray for them,” she said.
Though recovery was slow, some victims of the latest tsunami said they remember the resilience of the Acehnese people, which gives them hope that they too can rebuild their homes and their lives.
“I am scared. I am traumatized by the tsunami that I only knew before from the news,” said Kusmiati, who also uses one name. “Now I know how horrifying a tsunami is.”
Her face was still bruised and her legs swollen after she and her husband managed to survive being hit and dragged under by the waves after fleeing a beach villa in Carita, where they were working.
Beaches were largely empty in the area, which is typically crammed with tourists, and police patrolled on motorbikes, warning people to stay away from the coast. Some residents defied the order, returning to what was left of their homes to begin cleaning up as heavy rain fell and waves pounded the shore.
“I am still afraid that the tsunami will return, so when dark comes, I stay at a temporary shelter on the hill,” said Rohayati, who worked to salvage what was left of her battered house, 300 metres (985 feet) from the sea. “I hope the government can provide a tsunami warning, like a siren, for people living in coastal areas so we can be alerted of a potential tsunami and have time to save ourselves.”
The country’s system of tsunami detection buoys — deployed after the 2004 disaster — has not worked since 2012, with some units being stolen or vandalized.
Karnawati, of the meteorology agency, said that because the tsunami was caused by volcanic activity, it would not have been picked up by the system’s seafloor sensors, which monitor movement from conventional earthquakes responsible for most of Indonesia’s tsunamis.
Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, spokesman for Indonesia’s Disaster Mitigation Agency, said Wednesday that the volcanic activity is believed to have triggered an underwater landslide and that a large chunk of Anak Krakatau’s southwest slope collapsed. This movement displaced a large volume of water, creating waves that raced toward the shore.
Residents of Sumur village, which has been slow to receive aid due to roads being cut off, remained stunned by how quickly the tsunami hit. The beach, located just a few kilometres (miles) from the tourist island of Umang near Java’s western tip, is popular for snorkeling and other water activities. The tsunami decimated the area, ripping houses from their foundations and bulldozing concrete buildings.
Scientists have said the waves were recorded in several places at about 1 metre (3.3 feet) high, but Sumur residents insisted they towered more than 3 metres (10 feet), possibly as high as 5 metres (16 feet), which Sutopo also confirmed in some areas.
More than 21,000 people have been displaced from their homes and heavy equipment is urgently needed in the Sumur subdistrict near Ujung Kulon National Park to help get aid flowing and reach people who may be injured or trapped, said Nugroho.
He said the death toll was 430, with more than 1,400 people injured and at least 159 missing.
Anak Krakatau formed in the early 20th century near the site of the cataclysmic 1883 eruption of Krakatoa, which killed more than 30,000 people. It has been erupting since June and did so again 24 minutes before the tsunami, according to the geophysics agency.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/ind...ng-new-tsunami

MHz
Barring that PFDevices should be everywhere. Good time to use just 1ft thick foam as the main building material, house would ride like a cork. Maybe a small outboard to hang out the window . . .

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Should I become as humble as your Queen.

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201812...istmas-speech/

Despite the conciliatory tone of her address, some people were apparently not impressed. Commenters pointed to the lavish atmosphere of Buckingham Palace, the Queen's residence, particularly the antique golden piano in the background.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our queen is wise enough not to blather about evil Jews !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She knows enough not to blame Tsunamis on God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all- much of Indonesia is Muslim so why is God striking at his chosen people????????????????????????/

She HAS MORE SENSE than MHz, than Avro, than soldier, than Gilgamush, than...............

well ................she has more sense than all the alternate personalities put together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is just so much that does not fit into the MHz world!!!!!

Gilgamesh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Later it was announced by Indonesian authorities that the casualties were 222, hundreds of people injured, houses, hotels and restaurants .. many tourists were the victims also in addition to apostates and the ungodly and idolaters.

See also the explanation of this great aya of the Quran 12: 105-107, which mean:
(105. And how many signs in the heavens and the earth do they pass by [and see]? Yet they turn [their minds] away from them [and from taking lesson of them.]

106. But most of [people] believe not in God unless they associate [others with Him.]

107. Are these [associaters] secure of the coming on them of an overwhelming torment from God, or the 'hour' [of their death] may come on them suddenly, while they do not perceive!?)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/12.htm#a12_105
quran-ayat.com/pret/12.htm#a12_105

There is no god involved in these deaths; just evil brainless idiots such as yourself.

You should be ashamed of yourself. If there is a God, He has you marked out for eternity in Hell.

MHz
Since hell only last for the 1,000 years it should be. 'the eternity of hell' as there are no early releases. That would be what these verses point to. Yes. Since you don't follow this stuff I feel save that this will not cause you any anxiety but Passover this year seem to be on a Friday like it was in 30AD, the year of the cross. If God respects certain 'alignments; that one would be at the top of His list. There was one a few years back depending on the need for a new moon after the equinox to start the month Passover takes place.

Probably just a coincidence, nothing to see there.

Isa:65:12-15:
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen:
for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:

The next 10 verses is also about the ones that are being punished, the servants live in Jerusalem as that is New Jerusalem in that passage.

Gilgamesh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

God knows better ..
if He postpones the dealing with some big criminals, it is for their worst outcome, so they will plunge in more wrong-doing and more sins ..
if He deals with some sinners quickly, it may indicate some of His wisdom .. we don't know.

if He postpones for some wrong-doers like the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv, He may want to punish Muslims with them until some decreed time.

Don't you recall the parable of the weed among the wheat, and the servants asked would they extract the weed, God said: No, if you extract the weed the wheat may be damaged, but let the weed with the wheat until the harvest comes when the weed will be easily isolated and burnt in the Fire.

Which proves nothing, you illiterate fool.

Blackleaf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

The lesson should be - don't build houses so close to the ocean. Mother nature has a way of biting you in the ass in the most unrelenting and unexpected ways.

It's like those stupid Italians who built Naples on the side of Vesuvius.

MHz
That is the best soil.

Blackleaf

That is the best soil.

It's still stupidity. Risking their lives just for the large abundance of nutrient-rich soil.

spilledthebeer
+1

It's still stupidity. Risking their lives just for the large abundance of nutrient-rich soil.

It is the "CURSE OF THE JEWS" that makes mankind crave good soil for growing food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz and his alternate personalities have told us repeatedly that Jews are the heart of ALL EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz tells us that the greatest instrument of the Jews is the World Bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt MHz will tell us it is the Jew Bank that forced those Italians to live beside Vesuvius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And beside Etna as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loons like MHz desperately need a Nemesis that they can blame ALL their failures on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But here is a BIG question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DO WE BLAME for letting LUNATCS like MHz into Canada????????????????????????

The name LIE-BERAL COMES TO MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

WHO DO WE BLAME for letting LUNATCS like MHz into Canada????????????????????????

. . . . the Indians should not have to surrendered so easily. 1904 is the year if that helps you track them down for gassing or whatever the collective does to exterminate groups of people today. Why do I suddenly feel like I'm a black African from the 1700's and only you can get me the pretty beads or was that Hudson Bay V:1 and the killing off of the local wildlife.

What was the line when Buffalo herds were seen for the first time, "We're going to need more bullets.'/

Blackleaf
I'm sat here in the Chinese takeaway listening to a couple of them having a row in their language.

As long as they give me number 33 and number 199 I'm not too bothered.

MHz

MHz tells us that the greatest instrument of the Jews is the World Bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liar, not all Jews can be banksters but they do lie as a collective. The world boycott of German goods was just about the time the hardware was built and shipped to the USSR for the grain that belonged to the locals ended up with the European Royals. Hogh price to pay to be part of the 'Pay to Play Club' isn't it.

You should be giving me tips on how to make the diamond theft thread as long as possible.

Blackleaf

It is the "CURSE OF THE JEWS" that makes mankind crave good soil for growing food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz and his alternate personalities have told us repeatedly that Jews are the heart of ALL EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt MHz will tell us it is the Jew Bank that forced those Italians to live beside Vesuvius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And beside Etna as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loons like MHz desperately need a Nemesis that they can blame ALL their failures on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But here is a BIG question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The name LIE-BERAL COMES TO MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah. Brexit is to blame for Naples being situated where it is.

MHz
I wonder why most of the food was sold in bulk to the merchants rather than grow a wide variety just for the locals rather than having to also import food..

spilledthebeer
+1

I think we should encourage Mhz. Soldier, Gilgamesh, Torchlight. and their assorted multiple personalities to speak out and speak often on issues that concern them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more often they- the members of the tin foil hat brigade speak out- the more absurd Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals look for telling us what fine citizens they will make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral immigration is a catastrophic, nation breaking MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the posts here about JOO BANKERS is positive proof that LIE-berrals are selecting IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are handing out Cdn citizenship to any fool who can mark an X beside the name of a LIE-beral candidate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator
Tsunami threat after strong undersea quake off southern Philippines
Associated Press
Published:
December 29, 2018
Updated:
December 29, 2018 12:19 AM EST
A file photo of the coastline of Mindanao, Philippines.Getty Images
MANILA, Philippines — An undersea 6.9-magnitude earthquake struck off the southern Philippines on Saturday and the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said that it has a potential to generate a tsunami.
No casualties or damage have been reported immediately.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology said in an initial report that the quake was detected at a depth of 49 kilometres (30 miles) and a magnitude of 7.1 about 162 kilometres (100 miles) off Davao Oriental province. It said that it could generate aftershocks but the agency did not expect any damage. The Philippine agency did not mention any tsunami threat.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake hit at a depth of 60 kilometres (37 miles) and measured 6.9.
According to the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, hazardous tsunami waves are possible within 300 kilometres (186 miles) of the epicentre along the coasts of the Philippines and Indonesia.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/str...rn-philippines

spilledthebeer

I wonder why most of the food was sold in bulk to the merchants rather than grow a wide variety just for the locals rather than having to also import food..

Oh MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely your post- which is more inarticulate than usual- can put the blame on Jews as usual?

Are you not feeling well???????????????????

Where is your standard HATE of Jews????????????????????????

MHz
They would have to be merchants in this case, when it is said they only deal in wholesale do that mean they buy the whole piggy??

You seem more nervous than usual, you get a peek at the diamond thread before I post it??

taxslave

Good of you to admit it.

Theend

That is the only time God punishes people.
That isn't was the book says.
Joh:7:39:

(But this spake he of the Spirit,
which they that believe on him should receive:
for the Holy Ghost was not yet given;
because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
Joh:7:39:
(But this spake he of the Spirit,
which they that believe on him should receive:
for the Holy Ghost was not yet given;
because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
Isa:42:8:
I am the LORD:
that is my name:
and my glory will I not give to another,
neither my praise to graven images.
Joh:14:16:
And I will pray the Father,
and he shall give you another Comforter,
that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh:14:18:
I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
Joh:14:26:
But the Comforter,
which is the Holy Ghost,
whom the Father will send in my name,
he shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh:15:26:
But when the Comforter is come,
whom I will send unto you from the Father,
even the Spirit of truth,
which proceedeth from the Father,
he shall testify of me:
Joh:16:7:
Nevertheless I tell you the truth;
It is expedient for you that I go away:
for if I go not away,
the Comforter will not come unto you;
but if I depart,
I will send him unto you.
Joh:20:17:
Jesus saith unto her,
Touch me not;
for I am not yet ascended to my Father:
but go to my brethren,
and say unto them,
I ascend unto my Father,
and your Father;
and to my God,
and your God.
Joh:20:19-23:
Then the same day at evening,
being the first day of the week,
when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews,
came Jesus and stood in the midst,
and saith unto them,
Peace be unto you.
And when he had so said,
he shewed unto them his hands and his side.
Then were the disciples glad,
when they saw the Lord.
Then said Jesus to them again,
Peace be unto you:
as my Father hath sent me,
even so send I you.
And when he had said this,
he breathed on them,
and saith unto them,
Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
Whose soever sins ye remit,
they are remitted unto them;
and whose soever sins ye retain,
they are retained.
The gift of languages was a few days after their baptism so technically the 4 Gospels could have completed in the 40 days Jesus was with those followers as they went through their 40 day fast.
Re:1:7:
Behold,
he cometh with clouds;
and every eye shall see him,
and they also which pierced him:
and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.
Even so,
Amen.
Re:6:12-17:
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal,
and,
lo,
there was a great earthquake;
and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair,
and the moon became as blood;
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth,
even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs,
when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together;
and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
And the kings of the earth,
and the great men,
and the rich men,
and the chief captains,
and the mighty men,
and every bondman,
and every free man,
hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
And said to the mountains and rocks,
Fall on us,
and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne,
and from the wrath of the Lamb:
For the great day of his wrath is come;
and who shall be able to stand?
Re:16:15-21:
Behold,
I come as a thief.
Blessed is he that watcheth,
and keepeth his garments,
lest he walk naked,
and they see his shame.
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven,
from the throne,
saying,
It is done.
And there were voices,
and thunders,
and lightnings;
and there was a great earthquake,
such as was not since men were upon the earth,
so mighty an earthquake,
and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts,
and the cities of the nations fell:
and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
And every island fled away,
and the mountains were not found.
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
The light that gathered him was sent there because he happened to be the first person to say a sincere prayer in what is the 'latter days' from De:4:30. When the trumps are about to sound there will be 30 day in which the 144,000 and the two witnesses are 'sealed for protection'. When the 7th trump sound 3 1/2 years later 1/3 of all Gentiles will not dies when the 7 vials are poured out. The ones that die are sinners so not everybody is 'paying attention' during this event.
Re:8:2-6:
And I saw the seven angels which stood before God;
and to them were given seven trumpets.
And another angel came and stood at the altar,
having a golden censer;
and there was given unto him much incense,
that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
And the smoke of the incense,
which came with the prayers of the saints,
ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
And the angel took the censer,
and filled it with fire of the altar,
and cast it into the earth:
and there were voices,
and thunderings,
and lightnings,
and an earthquake.
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
He was resurrected, ascended and was glorified and descended back to earth all on the same day so the body He was in for those 40 is what a perfected body looks like. All the people alive at the end of the day the 7th trump sounds will also have that same kind of body, immortal like all angelic beings and a sinless heart.

You people need to get a life. Pretty much all of Europe is evil. And they spread out all over the world. Christians, Islam and Judaism are all NFG.

And phhukkk the lizard queen...!!!!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

You people . . . . .

And phhukkk the lizard queen...!!!!

I speak only for myself, nobody else is feeding me. You would love some of David Icke's vids. If you have not watch any he is pretty good at covering the attack going on against the families that are 'lower than the Elite' and he is courageous enough to mention the Queen and the Rothschild. The 'lizard' part actually applies but in a slightly different way. Satan is the serpent on the garden and what was introduced until the flood took it away. It had returned when God exiled the Jews to Neb's Babylon and when Satan has a time before the return that same level of authority will return again. The version the Queen is part of does not involve any immortals but the 'mindset' is the same. That would mean a 'watered down' version of what an immortal Satan is supposed to do is needed when the highest power in the land is the 'Queen'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DBP0g4i5og

David Icke - The Royal Families.
David Vaughan Icke is an English writer, public speaker and former media personality best known for his views on what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world". Describing himself as the most controversial speaker and author in the world. He has written many books explaining his position, dubbed "New Age conspiracism", and has attracted a substantial following across the political spectrum. His 533-page The Biggest Secret (1999) has been called the conspiracy theorist's Rosetta Stone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZneIQfSKKY

DAVID ICKE - CONSPIRACY REALIST - Part 1/2 | London Real

Twin_Moose
Didn't DAVID ICKE just speak for you to make your point?

petros
+1
David Icke the unmediated schizophrenic is a great source.

Lizards! Lizards everywhere!