World wars I, II, etc?

MHz
(cue choir) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFcHMp5UbY
Congrats on taking the advice of one of the newest members about getting rid og the fluuf that was preventing me from property disassembly your post (and you down to your very core)

Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

POOR MHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being out numbered is never a 'joyful thing', neither is it the same the same as being 'out gunned'. Have you met the two Rabbis that are my guides in this part of the time the Bible covers. The NT is a bag over the heads of the Jews that do not accept that the High Priest from Adam until Moses was Christ. Putting the NT in Greek was so 6B people could listen to God in their own language, Hebrew was a language the Promised Land was for. My education on this part is several pages longer than this sentence, your education stops here, there are bigger fish to fry.

2Jo:1:1-4:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth;
For the truth's sake,
which dwelleth in us,
and shall be with us for ever.
Grace be with you,
mercy,
and peace,
from God the Father,
and from the Lord Jesus Christ,
the Son of the Father,
in truth and love.
I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth,
as we have received a commandment from the Father.

2Co:6:13-16:
Now for a recompence in the same,
(I speak as unto my children,)
be ye also enlarged.
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:
for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?
for ye are the temple of the living God;
as God hath said,
I will dwell in them,
and walk in them;
and I will be their God,
and they shall be my people.

Joh:12:42-42:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

All people are born blind, you are brought into the light at the time God chooses so it is not your call.
How does that make you feel?

Quote:

He does not want to ask how a Jew can persuade a Sunni Muslim to attack a shi-ite Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$ lots and lots of $$ that can get you things available no other way. It is temporary at best and once acquired insanity sets in out of fear of losing it. The people taught a different message by a Rabbi is listening to a 'wolf in sheep's clothing'. The method of teaching in the OT, as introduced by Moses and both sets of Laws was based on committing an action. The Law for the people that are the focus of the bruise to Satan's head are Gentiles, the role of the 12 Tribes in association with the bruise to hell was completed in full when Jesus said, 'It is finished.' The reduction is because thinking about an act that would break one of the 10 Commandments requires a prayer based in Daniel in Da:9 as the Temple is the same Temple. The doors to that Temple are closed just before the 7 vials will be poured. Not a good day for 2/3 of the Gentiles alive on that day. For the 1/3 that are 'witnesses' it is a very good day. The Bible is not needed in the last 3 1/2 years as prayer, sincere prayer, will be the parameter that decides which group you fit into.

Quote:

Those Jews are REALLY TRICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advantage is everything in a material world. Before Moses the fallen angels were the most powerful in the land. The giants in the exodus wars were the last of them, that is when the Law God used to judge them to be in breech of the Law they were under (Re:21) were killed before they could kill all 5 fingered people. Ask your Rabbi just what that means, when you get no reply start a thread and then you can educated him.

Quote:

They have convinced Muslims that it is a good idea for Muslim to kill Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$ When there is only one sandbox there is one set of rules, it isn't like Jews don'y know how to persecute other Jews. They just cave when when something as dramatic as not being invited to a local celebration. Judge Goldstone, need I say more. For saying the 513 OT Laws are still in effect there seem to be a lack of punishment that is also in those same passages, so they are on shaky ground as far as condemning anybody about anything of any (supposed) values.

Quote:

But that allegation begs the question: "HOW STUPID ARE MUSLIMS ANYWAY"?

You spelled $$'patient' $$ wrong. Their most holy book has the same God in it as the OT and the NT. If they are Gospels like the 4 in the NT you need all of them or you will not figure out what is going on. God can introduce a perfect system into an imperfect world as long as it runs for a limited time that ends before the end of an imperfect world. I think it is safe to conclude that having been loved and then 'not loved' is worse than if love have not existed first. I'll whittle down the parables that apply to you so one covers them all in one go. The workers in the field is leading by a country mile if you are trying to claim to be 'there from the beginning', you would be one of the complainers at the gathering so that sets out a path that is not the scope of this post. Letting you know one exists is enough for now.

Quote:

If Jews can fool them so completely and for so many centuries then Muslims MUST BE REALLY STUPID?????????

Sounds like you have an exact number in mind, before you blurt it out remember that God that many times smarter just in the book. Gathered results in a different kind of individual based just on the division that naturally between honest people and liars. Liars are never happy no matter how many there are and honest people are never depressed no matter how few there are. Having your destiny written in a book would seem to take away possible alternative.

This is the past that has prophecies that says somebody will be given the truth and they mess it up. Angels before the flood messed up when they tried to recreate the garden in their image. The 12 Tribes were exiled into Neb's Babylon and the RCC was in the Da:8 'little horn' verses.
Short version, they had the NT in full by 100AD, by 350AD they lost that because they translated the books into Latin, they also grew in power which means the Royals of Europe began to listen to the RCC Clergy.
350AD truth
450AD political Tome died (military) but the 'Church; gained many new followers to they could talk to the Royals who were the ones controlling the Armies in Europe
1350 the black death exterminated many of the RCC strong holds and the Royals that were their strongest supporters, it was then introduced to the poor to cover the fact that the doctors of the time introduced the diseases in what would be a conspiracy that covered 140 years that had a clear start-mid-end points. The Rabbis leading this group of 'scattered Jews would be the ones that would have heard the Matt:23 sermon with their own ears
30AD cursed by Jesus to be different than the Jews who were the Scribes of the NT. Saul would have been the first one that fit the 'latter days' prophecy from De:4:30. He would have read the Lord's Prayer as recorded in Greek in that part of the Gospel of Christ, that caused the light that was part of his conversion. The coals from heaven that happen just before the trumps start sounding would include the 144,000 being gathered without needing pray first, the two witnesses that are called like any of the 12 Apostles were. John was written by a Disciple for John the Baptist and he was called by God, same as Moses and all other OT Prophets before him.
70AD escaped with all the gold before Rome surrounded the city

Portugal until confronted about needing kosher food only rather than what Gentiles were 'serving', Acts:10 made all Gentile food clean.
1350 black death created by jewish doctors and spread by Jewish tailors to eliminate the RCC and Christian Royals as 'the competition'. With that as the 'mid-point' the ratio of Jewish doctors went from 50% to more than 90% and only their private schools were open to doctors that were taught how to make people sick and die rather than male all people as healthy as possible
1600 became the owners of the Durch-East India Company, today that includes any business listed on the stock market. 50 years was all it took?? Hmmm . . .

1600 last European Royals conquered by stealing their money, the UK became the military arm and still is today

New thread to explore those time as the numbers are hard to find for some reason.
Quote:

Is this the conclusion you want us to reach MHz??????????????????

Was it?? Do you need more info to tell where I am coming from. A gentle transition is always a better solution than a raging volcano or should everybody just go heathen and try to exterminate what even fallen angels couldn't. I can see Jews in 500AD complaining about kosher food when the population of the earth was about 60M, now that it is close to 9B is it not better to pause the converting everybody to all the OT Laws that would require a blood sacrifice for every sin, or a few $$ donated.

The can of worms on display is your seamy underbelly, how are you feeling?? Light-headed?? It will pass, extreme fear is the turning point in all cases, no fear of that happening at the moment..\
(uncue choir)

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

(cue choir) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFcHMp5UbY
Congrats on taking the advice of one of the newest members about getting rid og the fluuf that was preventing me from property disassembly your post (and you down to your very core)

Being out numbered is never a 'joyful thing', neither is it the same the same as being 'out gunned'. Have you met the two Rabbis that are my guides in this part of the time the Bible covers. The NT is a bag over the heads of the Jews that do not accept that the High Priest from Adam until Moses was Christ. Putting the NT in Greek was so 6B people could listen to God in their own language, Hebrew was a language the Promised Land was for. My education on this part is several pages longer than this sentence, your education stops here, there are bigger fish to fry.

2Jo:1:1-4:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth;
For the truth's sake,
which dwelleth in us,
and shall be with us for ever.
Grace be with you,
mercy,
and peace,
from God the Father,
and from the Lord Jesus Christ,
the Son of the Father,
in truth and love.
I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth,
as we have received a commandment from the Father.

2Co:6:13-16:
Now for a recompence in the same,
(I speak as unto my children,)
be ye also enlarged.
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:
for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?
for ye are the temple of the living God;
as God hath said,
I will dwell in them,
and walk in them;
and I will be their God,
and they shall be my people.

Joh:12:42-42:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

All people are born blind, you are brought into the light at the time God chooses so it is not your call.
How does that make you feel?

$$ lots and lots of $$ that can get you things available no other way. It is temporary at best and once acquired insanity sets in out of fear of losing it. The people taught a different message by a Rabbi is listening to a 'wolf in sheep's clothing'. The method of teaching in the OT, as introduced by Moses and both sets of Laws was based on committing an action. The Law for the people that are the focus of the bruise to Satan's head are Gentiles, the role of the 12 Tribes in association with the bruise to hell was completed in full when Jesus said, 'It is finished.' The reduction is because thinking about an act that would break one of the 10 Commandments requires a prayer based in Daniel in Da:9 as the Temple is the same Temple. The doors to that Temple are closed just before the 7 vials will be poured. Not a good day for 2/3 of the Gentiles alive on that day. For the 1/3 that are 'witnesses' it is a very good day. The Bible is not needed in the last 3 1/2 years as prayer, sincere prayer, will be the parameter that decides which group you fit into.

Advantage is everything in a material world. Before Moses the fallen angels were the most powerful in the land. The giants in the exodus wars were the last of them, that is when the Law God used to judge them to be in breech of the Law they were under (Re:21) were killed before they could kill all 5 fingered people. Ask your Rabbi just what that means, when you get no reply start a thread and then you can educated him.

$$$ When there is only one sandbox there is one set of rules, it isn't like Jews don'y know how to persecute other Jews. They just cave when when something as dramatic as not being invited to a local celebration. Judge Goldstone, need I say more. For saying the 513 OT Laws are still in effect there seem to be a lack of punishment that is also in those same passages, so they are on shaky ground as far as condemning anybody about anything of any (supposed) values.

You spelled $$'patient' $$ wrong. Their most holy book has the same God in it as the OT and the NT. If they are Gospels like the 4 in the NT you need all of them or you will not figure out what is going on. God can introduce a perfect system into an imperfect world as long as it runs for a limited time that ends before the end of an imperfect world. I think it is safe to conclude that having been loved and then 'not loved' is worse than if love have not existed first. I'll whittle down the parables that apply to you so one covers them all in one go. The workers in the field is leading by a country mile if you are trying to claim to be 'there from the beginning', you would be one of the complainers at the gathering so that sets out a path that is not the scope of this post. Letting you know one exists is enough for now.

Sounds like you have an exact number in mind, before you blurt it out remember that God that many times smarter just in the book. Gathered results in a different kind of individual based just on the division that naturally between honest people and liars. Liars are never happy no matter how many there are and honest people are never depressed no matter how few there are. Having your destiny written in a book would seem to take away possible alternative.

This is the past that has prophecies that says somebody will be given the truth and they mess it up. Angels before the flood messed up when they tried to recreate the garden in their image. The 12 Tribes were exiled into Neb's Babylon and the RCC was in the Da:8 'little horn' verses.
Short version, they had the NT in full by 100AD, by 350AD they lost that because they translated the books into Latin, they also grew in power which means the Royals of Europe began to listen to the RCC Clergy.
350AD truth
450AD political Tome died (military) but the 'Church; gained many new followers to they could talk to the Royals who were the ones controlling the Armies in Europe
1350 the black death exterminated many of the RCC strong holds and the Royals that were their strongest supporters, it was then introduced to the poor to cover the fact that the doctors of the time introduced the diseases in what would be a conspiracy that covered 140 years that had a clear start-mid-end points. The Rabbis leading this group of 'scattered Jews would be the ones that would have heard the Matt:23 sermon with their own ears
30AD cursed by Jesus to be different than the Jews who were the Scribes of the NT. Saul would have been the first one that fit the 'latter days' prophecy from De:4:30. He would have read the Lord's Prayer as recorded in Greek in that part of the Gospel of Christ, that caused the light that was part of his conversion. The coals from heaven that happen just before the trumps start sounding would include the 144,000 being gathered without needing pray first, the two witnesses that are called like any of the 12 Apostles were. John was written by a Disciple for John the Baptist and he was called by God, same as Moses and all other OT Prophets before him.
70AD escaped with all the gold before Rome surrounded the city

Portugal until confronted about needing kosher food only rather than what Gentiles were 'serving', Acts:10 made all Gentile food clean.
1350 black death created by jewish doctors and spread by Jewish tailors to eliminate the RCC and Christian Royals as 'the competition'. With that as the 'mid-point' the ratio of Jewish doctors went from 50% to more than 90% and only their private schools were open to doctors that were taught how to make people sick and die rather than male all people as healthy as possible
1600 became the owners of the Durch-East India Company, today that includes any business listed on the stock market. 50 years was all it took?? Hmmm . . .

1600 last European Royals conquered by stealing their money, the UK became the military arm and still is today

New thread to explore those time as the numbers are hard to find for some reason.

Was it?? Do you need more info to tell where I am coming from. A gentle transition is always a better solution than a raging volcano or should everybody just go heathen and try to exterminate what even fallen angels couldn't. I can see Jews in 500AD complaining about kosher food when the population of the earth was about 60M, now that it is close to 9B is it not better to pause the converting everybody to all the OT Laws that would require a blood sacrifice for every sin, or a few $$ donated.

The can of worms on display is your seamy underbelly, how are you feeling?? Light-headed?? It will pass, extreme fear is the turning point in all cases, no fear of that happening at the moment..\
(uncue choir)

================================================== ================================================== ==

At this point I think that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

says all that is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Islam is not a race.

Really? If you don't run you get killed, if you run you die when you are tired. Some choice.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ==

At this point I think that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

says all that is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

The UK acting under their orders since the 1815 'robbery' of all of their wealth was the day they became hired hands. This site usually has some good vids but the guest on this one pushed the UK was acting alone for the time the vid covers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpS6QTmGbII

BTW, you cannot close a can of worms once it has been opened. Already got you down to 'short', adding content rather than fluff is the big step, adulthood is not that scary to, . . . wait for it, . . . an adult.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQOLX1wDAc

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The UK acting under their orders since the 1815 'robbery' of all of their wealth was the day they became hired hands. This site usually has some good vids but the guest on this one pushed the UK was acting alone for the time the vid covers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpS6QTmGbII

BTW, you cannot close a can of worms once it has been opened. Already got you down to 'short', adding content rather than fluff is the big step, adulthood is not that scary to, . . . wait for it, . . . an adult.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQOLX1wDAc

Here is another article illustrating the sneaky and despicable way that LIE-berals are buying voter support by opening up our borders to anybody ay all- with no security checks! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Border loophole opens backdoor to more irregular migration

By Brian Lilley

Published: December 1, 2018, Updated: December 1, 2018 2:18 PM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ Opinion/ Columnists

Anchor relative, it’s a new term for me but apparently a reality in Canada’s messed up immigration system.

And don’t go thinking this is a term made up by some anti-immigrant group, it came from a report on illegal border crossers released by the Parliamentary Budget Officer this past week.

(The ugly reality of this “anchor relative” term is a reference to the ability of illegals to sponsor other members of their family to come to Canada even before Cdns have decided whether they wish to keep ANY of the current illegals!)

(The anchor relative deal is an expansion of the “family reunification plan” that is operating for legitimate immigrants! Under family reunification- landed immigrants can sponsor an get family members into Canada- IN SPITE of those family members NOT BEING ELIGIBLE as immigrants on their own- due either to extreme age or to lack of education!)

(The family reunification deal assumes that the sponsor will pick up most or all of the tab for caring for the sponsored relatives! But this is a LIE-beral deal and so it does not work as planned! Family reunification has been around since the Jean Chretien LIE-berals dreamed it up! But LIE-berals then had to REVOKE the deal after LIE-berals hit the debt wall and because so many sponsored family members ended up on our welfare rolls- after their sponsors cried poor and sought govt aid!)

(But that was then and this isn ow and Our idiot Boy Justin is DESPERATE for new voters and so he is ignoring the rapidly approaching debt wall that is being blocked by the rapidly approaching 2019 election in which his Sunny Ways will go very stormy indeed! LIE-berals are committing a HUGE act of political vandalism in bringing all these people into Canada without even a security check!)

(And LIE-berals are not the slightest bit concerned over how these unskilled people- many of whom lack even basic English- will survive in our tax debauched economy! LIE-berals do not care what it will cost to keep all these illegals and they do not even consider the cost to deport unsuitable ones!)

The PBO was asked to calculate the cost of the nearly 38,000 people who have crossed into Canada illegally since January 2017.

(Tjis number of 38,000 illegals seems to be a deliberate LIE-beral lie- with the true number of illegals fixed at more than 100,000! We may guess that 38,000 is simply the number of illegals that have been roughly processed by LIE-beral immigration dept and then give access to our welfare system and schools! Leaving over 60,000 illegals still waiting for interviews while “stored” in various LIE-beral facilities- such as Toronto Radisson Hotel!)

While Justin Trudeau was happy to kick off this wave of people walking across the border with his #WelcometoCanada tweet, the government hasn’t been overly eager to share details and costs.

In the report, the cost per “irregular” border crosser is conservatively estimated at $14,321 but is expected to grow to more than $16,000 next year. Total cost is more than $1.1 billion over three years not counting the hundreds of millions spent by provincial and municipal governments.

Those are low estimates because various federal departments would not or could not give full costs.

(Yes- LIE-berals DO ENJOY editing awkward truth- for their personal benefit!)

So it is surprising that while the government wouldn’t hand over full details on the illegal border crossers and resulting costs, they did let the anchor relative idea slip out.

Contained in a footnote of the report was this stunning revelation.

“CBSA officers have identified a recent phenomenon where a claimant enters Canada irregularly and acts as an anchor relative for other family members. As a result, these family members can enter at a port of entry and not be considered as irregular migrants,” the
report reads.

(Oh that is a NICE LIE-beral DODGE! Just another way to HIDE THE TRUE NUMBER OF ILLEGALS!!!!!!)

So how often is this happening? Is this a regular occurrence?

As with so much on this issue, the government isn’t saying.

(LIE-berals would rather have their solid gold pensions cut in half than admit the truth of this illegals CRAP!)

“The PBO requested data from CBSA on this phenomenon, but the data is not currently tracked,” the report stated.

Hold on, we have identified a loophole where someone can cross into Canada illegally, claim asylum and then use that status to bring in relatives and we are not tracking that?

I’d call that irresponsible.

(I call that BUYING VOTES! And I call that a DELIBERATE LIE-beral display of contempt for the democratic process and contempt for ordinary Cdns who want this abuse of our patience and charity ENDED! But LIE-berals prefer to LIE and to deceive for their own selfish purposes!!!!!)

Then again the whole way this situation has been handled is irresponsible.

CBSA can’t provide the number of people using this loophole in the system to the Parliamentary Budget Officer but magically, when questioned about it by media, Trudeau’s Liberals have answers.

A spokesman for Public Safety claims that while in 2017 there were an average of 531 people per month coming into Canada using an exemption to the Safe Third Country Agreement, that number is down to an average of 318 per month in 2018.

Or 3,816 people.

Oh and by the way, while immigrants and refugees operating through normal channels can only help bring in direct family members such as parents, spouses or children this loophole has a broader definition to include cousins, aunts, nephews and so on.

Don’t worry, the Liberals keep telling us the system is working.

Well if this is the system working then we need another system.

Which we might soon get.

Canada is about to sign on to the United Nations Global Compact on Migration, an agreement that seeks to radically alter global migration.

This agreement is filled with calls for nation states to recognize the rights of “migrants” and often blurs the line between economic migrants and refugees.

Which is something the Trudeau government is already doing. As has been well documented, many of the people crossing into Canada illegally are economic migrants. They fly from places like Nigeria into the United States and then head straight to the border and claim to be refugees.

They got into the US on a standard visitors visa with no claim of persecution. Then they bring in their extended families through a loophole once they become the anchor relative.

Yet to Trudeau, this is fine, this is normal. And under the new UN plan it will be.

The Conservatives are opposed to the agreement and have called on the government not to sign. That resulted in Trudeau’s usual response, throw around accusations of racism.

Trudeau may have gotten away with deflecting all questions about our messed up system by yelling racist in the past but I think the public’s patience is wearing thin.

It’s time to close these loopholes.

(The most effective way to close the loop holes is during the 2019 election! Gte rid of LIE-berals and the new govt can close the loop holes, shun the United Nations immigration scam and build some oil pipelines and get some decent govt tax revenue from the sale of oil- and use that tax revenue to pay back some of the grotesque debts LIE-berals have run up!!!!!)

(Run enough LIE-berals out of town and we might even get some new subways and other public transit!!!!!!!!!!!!!)