Bush to heaven? or pushed elsewhere?

Torch light
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
If it is up to kings and the rich, they will go to Heaven, and the poor will go to Hell
If it is up to the poor, they wish they go to Heaven, and may let others go to Heaven also!?

But it is not up to the state, government or presidents to decide who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell.
The matter as a whole is up to God alone to decide who goes to Heaven or elsewhere.

God tells us that anyone who wrongs people, then God dislikes such man, even if all the music is played to him, and even though all people cry for him.

God says something different than what the family members wish or desire.
If anyone is enthusiastic concerning Jesus Christ, Ali, Mohammed, Moses or Lucifer .. then such enthusiastic will never go to Heaven or Paradise, but will abide in Hell forever.

I say this, lest not anyone may cheat himself or cheat other people by claiming this one (even though being an idolater or transgressor) will go to Heaven; because Heaven is not the property of anyone other than God alone Who decides the destiny of man whether he goes to Heaven or Hell.

And I heard the clergy say: Heaven is prepared for him, and he is prepared for Heaven.
See how this clergy is a liar.

Quran 47: 1-3, which mean:
(1. Those who disbelieve [in the Quran], and bar [people] from God's way; God [will] make their [righteous] works void [so they will not be rewarded for them.]

[Then God – be glorified – told about the believers who had been killed or who had died, and He said:]
2. But those who believed [in God alone] and worked righteous [deeds] and believed in [the Quran] revealed to Mohammed – and it is the very truth [coming] from their Lord – [God] concealed their sins [from the sight of souls], and improved [their condition with prosperity and happiness, in the Next Life, so that] their minds became clear and at peace.

3. That [rewarding of the two parties] is because the disbelievers followed the falsehood [so We requited them with the punishment], while the believers followed the truth [coming] from their Lord [so We rewarded them with the prosperity and clearness of mind]; thus [O Mohammed,your contemporary people], and as such does God expound to people their parables.)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/47.htm#a47_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/47.htm#a47_1

Now this is a beautiful recitation of this wonderful soora 47 in the book of the Quran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_bAl8Q8sy8
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 5th, 2018 at 03:21 PM..

Torch light
It is not even up to Jesus, Moses or Mohammed to decide this one go to heaven or hell.
But they may be honored by God to intercede for the behalf of some monotheists: believers, that is after the conclusion of the Judgment.

The prophets and angels cannot intercede for the behalf of idolaters and atheists and associaters; because their intercession will not be accepted then.

Those who die being disbelievers will never be forgiven their sins, and will abide in Hell forever.
Quran 47: 32, which means:
(Those [Arab] – who disbelieve [in the Quran] and bar [people] from God's way and then die being disbelievers – God will not forgive them [their sins.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/47.htm#a47_34
quran-ayat.com/pret/47.htm#a47_34

Torch light
Here is a joke that I have just remembered:

Saddam sent a sheikh to do the pilgrimage to Mecca in deputy of him!!??

This sheikh went, then after the pilgrimage he met Saddam and said to him: "Master, believe me, wherever I turn I see you among the pilgrim, although you did not go personally!!"

Saddam chuckled at the hypocrisy of this sheikh.

Torch light
Why this sheikh was deluded and confused :
Because there is a public story about a righteous man who lived in the past: a righteous Muslim, a worshiper and oriented one, Abdullah son of Mubarak.

The pilgrimage to Mecca requires preparation, specially of the cost of the travel and expenditure for food and riding animal, etc.
So Abdullah son of Mubarak prepared himself and collected some money to go for the pilgrimage.

Then while he was preparing and having determined to go, he saw a woman going to the garbage and picking a dead chicken or hen from the garbage .. he was much upset for this and asked her: why do you take this dead chicken or hen?

She said: I am a widow and I have orphans, and I have no money to buy food to feed them.

So the man was much annoyed, and he gave her the sum of money which he collected for the pilgrimage.

Therefore, people saw Abdullah son of Mubarak in the dream as a pilgrim, and some said: that they saw him among the pilgrims even though he did not go personally to Mecca.

Therefore, that sheikh, the follower of Saddam, wanted to apply this story to Saddam, that his pilgrimage was accepted although he did not go himself to Mecca for pilgrimage.
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 5th, 2018 at 04:00 PM..

Torch light
Proving that Prophet Mohammed (and others) cannot save anyone destined by God to be in Fire :

God - be glorified - said in the Quran 39: 19, which means:
(Is then a man, against whom is due ‘the word of punishment’ [in fire, equal to one to whom the reward of Paradise is deservedly due]?

[Then God – be glorified – addressed His noble messenger, and said:]
And can you [Mohammed] rescue him who is in the Fire?)

See much valuable explanation of this great aya in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_19
quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_19
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 5th, 2018 at 04:20 PM..

Torch light
Proving that Prophet Abraham cannot save anyone destined by God to be in Hell :

This is in the story in the Gospel about Aliazar the poor, and the rich who did not give him charity, and Prophet Abraham in the Next Life: Abraham could not save the rich.

Torch light
Proving that Jesus Christ cannot save anyone destined by God to be in Hell :

This is in the Quran, about the Judgment of Jesus, when God asked him did he tell people to worship him apart from God .. it is in the Quran 5: 116-118, which mean:

(116. And [keep in mind] when God said [to Jesus after his death and ascending to heaven], "Jesus, son of Mary, is it you who said to people: take me and my mother as two gods [and worship us], apart from God?"

[Jesus] said: "Glory be to You! I haven't the right to say what I have no right to. If I had said it You would have known it for You know what [secrets] are in myself but I know not what [intention] is in Yourself; it is You Who knows unknown secrets."

117. "I only told them what You [Yourself] commanded me to [say]: "Worship God, my Lord and your Lord."

I [myself] was a witness of them so long as I lived among them; but when You caused me to die [and then raised up my soul to heaven], You were the Watcher over them; for You are the All-Witnessing of everything."

118. " If You punish them, they are Your servants. If You forgive them, You are the All-Mighty, the Most Wise.")

More valuable explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_116
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_116

Torch light
Proving that Jews and Christians are like Muslims and other people not exempted from punishment in Hell :

Quran 5: 18, which means:
(Jews and Christians say: "We are the sons of God and His beloved ones."

Say [Mohammed, to them]: "Why then does He punish you according to your sins?

Not so, you are only mortals: [some] of those whom He has created:

He forgives to whom He pleases and chastises whom He pleases

God's is the ownership of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and the final resorting will be to Him [following your death.]
)

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_18
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_18

Torch light
In conclusion, the matter of admitting this one or that one to Paradise in Heaven or to Hell Fire is up to God alone: neither to Ali, nor to Jesus, nor to anyone else.

Quran 82: 13-19, which mean:
(13. Surely, the pious [shall prosper] in the prosperity [of Paradise],

14. And surely, the libertines [shall] [be chastised] in the hell [of Fire],

15. Wherein they will broil on the Day of Requital.

16. Nor are they [today] absent from it [: the fire of volcanoes and the sun.]

17. But can you imagine what the Day of Requital is?

18. Again can you imagine what the Day of Requital is?

19. [That is] the day when no soul can control any [intercession] for any soul; for on that day the authority will [absolutely] be God's [authority.] )

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/82.htm#a82_13
quran-ayat.com/pret/82.htm#a82_13

Here is the recitation of this blessed soora 82 in the book of the Quran:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce1wCZ6ucFg
Last edited by Torch light; Dec 5th, 2018 at 05:01 PM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

If it is up to kings and the rich, they will go to Heaven, and the poor will go to Hell
If it is up to the poor, they wish they go to Heaven, and may let others go to Heaven also!?

Let me shorten that up a bit for you.

Lu:12:6-7:
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Any Questions??
Re:19:21:
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
Isa:65:11-14:
But ye are they that forsake the LORD,
that forget my holy mountain,
that prepare a table for that troop,
and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

Any more questions??

Re:7:9-17:
After this I beheld,
and,
lo,
a great multitude,
which no man could number,
of all nations,
and kindreds,
and people,
and tongues,
stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb,
clothed with white robes,
and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice,
saying,
Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne,
and unto the Lamb.
And all the angels stood round about the throne,
and about the elders and the four beasts,
and fell before the throne on their faces,
and worshipped God,
Saying,
Amen:
Blessing,
and glory,
and wisdom,
and thanksgiving,
and honour,
and power,
and might, be unto our God for ever and ever.
Amen.
And one of the elders answered,
saying unto me,
What are these which are arrayed in white robes?
and whence came they?
And I said unto him,
Sir,
thou knowest.
And he said to me,
These are they which came out of great tribulation,
and have washed their robes,
and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God,
and serve him day and night in his temple:
and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
They shall hunger no more,
neither thirst any more;
neither shall the sun light on them,
nor any heat.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters:
and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

M't:24:21:

For then shall be great tribulation,

such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time,

no,

nor ever shall be.

Re:2:19-23:
I know thy works,
and charity,
and service,
and faith,
and thy patience,
and thy works;
and the last to be more than the first.
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee,
because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel,
which calleth herself a prophetess,
to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication,
and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication;
and she repented not.
Behold,
I will cast her into a bed,
and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation,
except they repent of their deeds.
And I will kill her children with death;
and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts:
and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
Behold,
I will cast her into a bed,
and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation,
except they repent of their deeds.

M't:24:14-22:
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall the end come.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
stand in the holy place,
(whoso readeth,
let him understand
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
And woe unto them that are with child,
and to them that give suck in those days!
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter,
neither on the sabbath day:
For then shall be great tribulation,
such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time,
no,
nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Rather than being 3 1/2 days to kill 2/3 of all people on the planet He does it in 3 1/2 hours instead. Why make people suffer any more than they deserve, Right?? Oops, probably not the best question to put to 'the Collective'. lol

Like even with all their talents combined they could format something that is not pure troll in nature, evil troll at that.
Last edited by MHz; Dec 5th, 2018 at 06:04 PM..

taxslave
Still humping boy camels I see.

Jinentonix
There is no heaven or hell. Well, there is a Hell in Michigan so I can honestly say that I've been to Hell and back. But I digress. The concepts of heaven and hell are a form of emotional blackmail. It's the ol' carrot and whip. Heaven is the carrot and hell is the whip. Be a good little human and you get the carrot as your reward. But if you're bad, you get the whip instead. Except with religion, they're simply preying on people's fear of the unknown. The whip and carrot are two clear, see-able, touchable objects that we know exist and have been used.

So far, the "best proof" the religitards have that their god exists is the fact their scriptures exist. Which is like saying Bilbo, Frodo and Gandalf were real people because there's books about them.

Jinentonix
Quote:

Rather than being 3 1/2 days to kill 2/3 of all people on the planet He does it in 3 1/2 hours instead. Why make people suffer any more than they deserve, Right?? Oops, probably not the best question to put to 'the Collective'. lol

So let's see, as the story of Noah goes, god drowned everyone but Noah's family by making it rain for 40 days and nights. Yeah, he's a real f*cking humanitarian.
And if you're one of those literalists, look at the story of Adam and Eve. God set them up to fail right from the start, then got all pissed of at them and kicked them out of paradise when they met his expectations.

The dude has some major issues.