USA 1 12.50%
United Kingdom 1 12.50%
Japan 1 12.50%
Israel 0 0%
Egypt 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ====
SO GO TO GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germans LIKE dealing with illegals from around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody else posted this but I think its worth reposting as an illustration of whats wrong with LIE-beral style immigration law and security standards-and there are some comments of my own in brackets):
A Female Doctor Working in Germany Warns the World.
"Yesterday, at the hospital in Germany where I work, we had a meeting about how the influx of muslim immigrants from the middle east is simply unsustainable. Walk in Health Clinics cannot handle emergencies, being overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of serious health emergencies, they are starting to send everything to the hospitals.
(Half starved people who have fled chaotic war zones and lived in unsanitary conditions for long periods will have all manner of physical ailments. And mental health issues as well. Germans took in a million Muslims without any real planning for COSTS! Bad enough refugees have been through war zones-but then to dump then into slum housing in an alien land where they can sit and brood and wait for their next welfare cheque must be even more disorienting?)
Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff here in Germany. The Muslim men make sick, crude comments and overtures to the female staff members, because to them any non-Muslim woman is a whore or a future slave. After brief exposure to these cruel, sadistic, female hating beasts, we, women, are refusing to go among those animals, especially the Muslim men from Africa.
(Multi-culturalism is all fun and games till somebody decides tolerance is NOT an option-and too many Muslims are raised from birth to believe in our moral inferiority! One cannot make peace with or even tolerate such an attitude!)
Relations between the female hospital staff and Muslim immigrants are going from bad to worse. Since, the assault and unreported rapes of German women last weekend migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units.
(Imagine that-German hospital staff have the SAME SORT OF COMPLAINTS as Cdn teachers in New Brunswick!)
Very high numbers of migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we, in Europe, do not know how to treat them.
If they receive a prescription in the pharmacy, when they learn they have to pay cash they become violent. They were told in the middle east that everything in Germany would be free. Everything would be handed to them on a silver platter.
(Oh my, it’s the Mariel Boat Lift all over again! Once upon a time Cuban swine castro opened up all his prisons-for both criminals and political prisoners, along with his insane asylums and dumped all the newly freed but unwanted Cuabn trouble makers into boats and sent them off to United States. Castor had a big laugh watching Yankees dealing with drug addicts, dealers and assorted LOONS! And it seems that Muslim countries have also decided to lure away their least wanted and most awkward citizens.)
(And we Cdns have had the same “dump the mutts on us” experience with the Shaking Lady-the Czech Gypsy FRAUD who begged on the streets and made a nice living at it while hubby and son collected welfare and lived in a nice apartment in Markham-and after a long day of “shaking” to feign illness, the Shaking Lady would slip off and ride home in a nice car-driven by son. Life was so good for this fraud artist that she traveled back to Czech Republic with family AND GOT PAID by Czech govt to make commercials telling other Gypsies how good life was in Canada! Just what we needed-a pack of new Cdns who are the reality behind the word: “GYPE”! And all courtesy of vote buying LIE-berals!)
Finding out that they MUST pay for certain things leads to loud, violent, outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children. Many of these Muslim immigrants kidnapped children, so that, their social benefits would be higher once they landed in Germany.
(And that sort of crap happens here as well-one has only to read of the despicable death of poor Randall Dooley-beaten to death by his welfare cheat step mom and convicted cocaine dealer father-living in Canada while gaming the LIE-beral welfare and immigration systems! And Randall and his brother were simply pawns to get welfare cash!)
Finding that they would have to pay for the children's drugs, they gave up the ruse and abandoned the children with pharmacy staff with the words: "So, cure them here yourselves!"
Now, the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also large pharmacies.
Truly we said openly: Where are all those who had welcomed in front of TV cameras, with signs at train stations?! Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but a million of them are already here and we will definitely not be able to get rid of them.
(And I have to ask WHY it would be good for Canada to import a large pack of these people? WE can see it is GOOD for LIE-berals who want to buy votes-but clearly there is no other useful purpose! In fact there IS clearly substantial HARM!)

That I appreciated Germany to a great extent that this foreign country is my best military. Perhaps detoxified by the entrance of German troops which is the key.

MHz
The one my feet are in as long as they aren't trying to kill me, that would kind of take all the fun out of it really.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

That I appreciated Germany to a great extent that this foreign country is my best military. Perhaps detoxified by the entrance of German troops which is the key.

You do know their rise and falls in the last century was to show them they are a puppet, Right? Hitler was expecting to have a summer home right next to the IMF bankers. If they want to break free of the IMF the little boycott in the '30's is all it takes to turn them into a 4th world country. I'm pretty sure they and everybody else except Cuba is clued in about that level of control.
The country that has the best military is the one that doesn't have a standing one as those boys tend to be a bit shy on finding the front line let alone knowing it is a one way trip.

If they threw Bibi under the bus to keep the masses distracted for the next year I don't know anybody who would shed a tear. Getting a photo of that 'special moment' would be worth a whole lot of money.
Last edited by MHz; Dec 5th, 2018 at 12:45 PM..

Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You do know their rise and falls in the last century was to show them they are a puppet, Right? Hitler was expecting to have a summer home right next to the IMF bankers. If they want to break free of the IMF the little boycott in the '30's is all it takes to turn them into a 4th world country. I'm pretty sure they and everybody else except Cuba is clued in about that level of control.
The country that has the best military is the one that doesn't have a standing one as those boys tend to be a bit shy on finding the front line let alone knowing it is a one way trip.
If they threw Bibi under the bus to keep the masses distracted for the next year I don't know anybody who would shed a tear. Getting a photo of that 'special moment' would be worth a whole lot of money.

But late returns of the unity of capitalist of Germany 28 last years.

You just ask a lot of American snack on Germany of WWII.

Where ever we live in the 21century today is better still, you think as old Americans and of today's Britain you fall this mind.

Germany is richer than Britain.

spilledthebeer

================================================== ================================================== ====

What?????????????????????????????

The "presence of German troops" is key to understanding your latest delusion?????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

What?????????????????????????????

The "presence of German troops" is key to understanding your latest delusion?????????????????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had just presented myself. Obviously my German like was spy no hatred about Germany but disarmament in forum CC is worse of feeling so changed me to that country with a great deal of profession's defense. So I did voted for the United States.

spilledthebeer

I had just presented myself. Obviously my German like was spy no hatred about Germany but disarmament in forum CC is worse of feeling so changed me to that country with a great deal of profession's defense. So I did voted for the United States.

================================================== ================================================== ===

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR post would not make any more sense even if you translated it back into the original Arabic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarkN

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

1-Colombia
2-Colombia
3-Colombia
hth

You forgot to put British in front of Columbia.

taxslave

Either learn English or purchase a translation program.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Christian View Post

The best country

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJgoHgpsb9I

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJgoHgpsb9I

The best country???????????????/

EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the place were citizens are required to spay or neuter their LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!