The impostor UK created the Zionist Tel Aviv


Torch light
+1 / -1
#1
Two entities precedes the coming of the Mahdi the apostle of the Christ:
1- the Impostor or the Anti-Christ; in traditions of Prophet Mohammed, the impostor or the Anti-Christ is called the Dajjal in Arabic.
2- the Sofiani, which is like the word Zioni or Zionist.

The Impostor or Anti-Christ indicates a person or a state: Christian in belonging, and yet works against the true teachings of the Christ: UK and USA.

The correlation between these two persons or entities is that the Impostor or the Anti-Christ upholds the Zioni or the Zionist: this too has been fulfilled by UK and USA.

If we consider the matter carefully: we will find the UK is called the Old Fox: on account of its cunning and trickery in politics and planning.

How the UK-USA created the Zionist entity in Palestine:
1- Balfour's declaration.
2- Encouraging the migration of the Zionists to Palestine.
3- Arming the Zionist gangs with advanced weapons (at the early time of creating the Zionist entity.
4- Suppressing the Palestinian people.
5- Planning a trick: by permitting some back-warded Arab armies to enter Palestine to fight the Zionists .. then to come later and make an armistice .. and then to divide Palestine between the intruders and the people of the land of Palestine .. and by such division: they gave a justified recognition of the created Zionist entity in Palestine.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...vember_2_1917_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 05:56 PM..
 
Torch light
-1
#2
The description of the Dajjal or the Impostor :

Abu Abd-Allah said to me: the Dajjal or the Impostor is the English: they occupied the countries by cunning and trickery;

Then he mentioned the tradition that "the impostor has a mobile beast a very long one .. it shakes the ground with its movement .. it has an eye in its head which gives light like the full moon."

He said: such description is fulfilled by the train which is a long automobile with a projector in its front which gives an intense light, and in fact the train shakes the ground with its movement; and certainly, the English invented the train.
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 06:25 PM..
 
Torch light
-1
#3
The Anti-Christ upholds the Sofiani or the Zioni

The Anti-Christ belongs to the Christ by name: Christians, and yet they work contrary to the teachings of the Christ .. therefore, the Impostor or the Anti-Christ upholds the Zioni or the Sofiani by all means.

That is because the Impostor is a false Christian .. if the UK and USA were true Christians, they would not uphold the Zioni or the Sofiani in Palestine .. because the Zionist is the enemy of the Christ,

so how could a true Christian uphold the Zionist unless the Impostor is a false Christian or Anti-Christ?
That is because both the Impostor and the Zionist are the followers of Satan, not in fact the follower of either Jesus Christ nor Moses even .. hence the Impostor and the Zionist belong to the same party: and therefore, they fight and oppose the true God's religion of the monotheism and devotion to God alone.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...claration_to_T
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#England_Aimed_From_This_Declaration_t o_T
 
Torch light
-1
#4
Then afterwards and till now, the UK and USA confirmed and upheld the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv by all means.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...n_Imperialism_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#The_Role_of_the_American_Imperialism_
 
Torch light
-1
#5
The book The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran, by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, gives a valuable account of the problem of Palestine and exposes the evil of the Zionists and their allies: the UK and USA

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm
 
taxslave
+1
#6
Soon all you camel jockies will find out yours is a fals gawd and Karma will consign you to being flys in a Jewish outhouse for 1000 generations.
 
B00Mer
+3
#7  Top Rated Post
 
Torch light
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Soon all you camel jockies will find out yours is a fals gawd and Karma will consign you to being flys in a Jewish outhouse for 1000 generations.

The opposite is true.
 
Torch light
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/C8wNJgb/3fa7e7cd0903d2037d26a69380a8bb96.jpg[/url]

The Zionist pig cannot say any words other than yours.
 
Torch light
#10
None can deny the cooperation between the Impostor (or the Anti-Christ) i.e. the UK and the USA on one hand, and the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv on the other hand.

The Anti-Christ: UK and USA being Christians, yet they work contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
While the Zionists are obviously the opponents and enemies of Jesus Christ.

A Call to Christians [by] Apostle of the Christ
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...to_Christians_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Call_to_Christians_
Last edited by Torch light; 1 week ago at 04:29 PM..
 
B00Mer
+2
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The Zionist pig cannot say any words other than yours.

 
B00Mer
+1
#12
The secret gay history of Islam

 
Torch light
#13
(The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran) is a valuable concise book which expounds the truth about the enemy of both Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed, and the enemy of humanity: the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.
Written in Arabic by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/the_conflict.pdf
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/the_conflict.pdf

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm
Last edited by Torch light; 1 week ago at 05:12 PM..
 
Torch light
#14
The description of the Wicked Zionists in the Quran


Quran 5: 64, which means:

([Their dispraise in the Quran] that has been revealed to you [Mohammed] from your Lord will surely increase the arrogance and unbelief [about your Book] of much many of [Jews.]

We cast enmity and hatred among them till Doomsday;

every time [Jews] kindle [with sedition] the fire of war [against Muslims], God does extinguish it.

They strive to make mischief in the earth, but God loves not mischief-makers.
)

More explanation of this great aya is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
Last edited by Torch light; 1 week ago at 05:08 PM..
 
taxslave
+2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The opposite is true.

Thr JEwish people will save the world.
 
Gilgamesh
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Two entities precedes the coming of the Mahdi the apostle of the Christ:
1- the Impostor or the Anti-Christ; in traditions of Prophet Mohammed, the impostor or the Anti-Christ is called the Dajjal in Arabic.
2- the Sofiani, which is like the word Zioni or Zionist.

The Impostor or Anti-Christ indicates a person or a state: Christian in belonging, and yet works against the true teachings of the Christ: UK and USA.

The correlation between these two persons or entities is that the Impostor or the Anti-Christ upholds the Zioni or the Zionist: this too has been fulfilled by UK and USA.

If we consider the matter carefully: we will find the UK is called the Old Fox: on account of its cunning and trickery in politics and planning.

How the UK-USA created the Zionist entity in Palestine:
1- Balfour's declaration.
2- Encouraging the migration of the Zionists to Palestine.
3- Arming the Zionist gangs with advanced weapons (at the early time of creating the Zionist entity.
4- Suppressing the Palestinian people.
5- Planning a trick: by permitting some back-warded Arab armies to enter Palestine to fight the Zionists .. then to come later and make an armistice .. and then to divide Palestine between the intruders and the people of the land of Palestine .. and by such division: they gave a justified recognition of the created Zionist entity in Palestine.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...vember_2_1917_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_

As usual your abysmal ignorance and infantile stupidity leave your readers in awe that the forces of devolution can produce a creature like you.

Welcome back! Apart from your disgusting attitude to other humans, thus proving you have no right to exist on this planet, you always provide a good belly laugh.
 
MHz
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

As usual your abysmal ignorance and infantile stupidity leave your readers in awe that the forces of devolution can produce a creature like you.

Welcome back! Apart from your disgusting attitude to other humans, thus proving you have no right to exist on this planet, you always provide a good belly laugh.

Unlike you bat-shit crazy fukkers that are in love with the Jewish Bankers. The UK and US are pawns, that you can't admit that means you are as fukked up in the head as any of the crooked politicians the World Bank loves to create.


https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/benjamin.htm
A Jewish Defector Warns America

Introductory Note:

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel, Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us—his warning to the West—is more urgent than ever before. — K.A.S.



Benjamin Freedman Speaks:

Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.

What happened? World War I broke out in the summer of 1914. There are few people here my age who remember that. Now that war was waged on one side by Great Britain, France, and Russia; and on the other side by Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.

Within two years Germany had won that war: not only won it nominally, but won it actually. The German submarines, which were a surprise to the world, had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic Ocean. Great Britain stood there without ammunition for her soldiers, with one week's food supply—and after that, starvation. At that time, the French army had mutinied. They had lost 600,000 of the flower of French youth in the defense of Verdun on the Somme. The Russian army was defecting, they were picking up their toys and going home, they didn't want to play war anymore, they didn't like the Czar. And the Italian army had collapsed.

Not a shot had been fired on German soil. Not one enemy soldier had crossed the border into Germany. And yet, Germany was offering England peace terms. They offered England a negotiated peace on what the lawyers call a status quo ante basis. That means: "Let's call the war off, and let everything be as it was before the war started." England, in the summer of 1916 was considering that—seriously. They had no choice. It was either accepting this negotiated peace that Germany was magnanimously offering them, or going on with the war and being totally defeated.

(in part)
 
Torch light
#18
More about the Sofiani (the Zioni)
The Zionist can be either:
= a Jewish Zionist: like the Zionists of Tel Aviv, and the Zionists in America and other countries.
or a Christian Zionist: like Truman, like Geroge Bush the father, George Bush Junior.
or even a Muslim Zionist: like the servants of Tel Aviv and Washington among the Arab rulers .. such Arab rulers may be worse than the Jewish Zionists: they serve the Zionism more than do the Jewish Zionists of Tel Aviv themselves.
 
B00Mer
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

More about the Sofiani (the Zioni)

More about Muslim porn

 
Gilgamesh
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The description of the Dajjal or the Impostor :

Abu Abd-Allah said to me: the Dajjal or the Impostor is the English: they occupied the countries by cunning and trickery;

Then he mentioned the tradition that "the impostor has a mobile beast a very long one .. it shakes the ground with its movement .. it has an eye in its head which gives light like the full moon."

He said: such description is fulfilled by the train which is a long automobile with a projector in its front which gives an intense light, and in fact the train shakes the ground with its movement; and certainly, the English invented the train.

the Impostor or the Anti-Christ; in traditions of Prophet Mohammed, the impostor or the Anti-Christ is called the Dajjal in Arabic.

There is no 'Anti-Christ in Islam. In fact there is not even an Uncle-Christ.

And even if there is/was, since Islam like all other religions is the product of diseased minds ((You are the living proof) it is all as irrelevant at the Norse Gods or the pantheon of Hindu Gods all of whom are equally imaginary.

2- the Sofiani, which is like the word Zioni or Zionist. Sofiani is Hebrew for 'my schlong is twice the size of yours and you are the offspring of pigs.
 
Gilgamesh
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

More about the Sofiani (the Zioni)
The Zionist can be either:
= a Jewish Zionist: like the Zionists of Tel Aviv, and the Zionists in America and other countries.
or a Christian Zionist: like Truman, like Geroge Bush the father, George Bush Junior.
or even a Muslim Zionist: like the servants of Tel Aviv and Washington among the Arab rulers .. such Arab rulers may be worse than the Jewish Zionists: they serve the Zionism more than do the Jewish Zionists of Tel Aviv themselves.

When anyone comes up with slurs against 'Jewish bankers' we can all rest easy since the author is an out of date halfwit.

I know three bankers pretty high up in the pecking order. Two are Christian baptized atheists, and the other is and atheist from an (originally) Hindu family.

And you are dumber than a horses arse.
 
Gilgamesh
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Unlike you bat-shit crazy fukkers that are in love with the Jewish Bankers. The UK and US are pawns, that you can't admit that means you are as fukked up in the head as any of the crooked politicians the World Bank loves to create.


https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/benjamin.htm
A Jewish Defector Warns America

Introductory Note:

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel, Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us—his warning to the West—is more urgent than ever before. — K.A.S.



Benjamin Freedman Speaks:

Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.

What happened? World War I broke out in the summer of 1914. There are few people here my age who remember that. Now that war was waged on one side by Great Britain, France, and Russia; and on the other side by Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.

Within two years Germany had won that war: not only won it nominally, but won it actually. The German submarines, which were a surprise to the world, had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic Ocean. Great Britain stood there without ammunition for her soldiers, with one week's food supply—and after that, starvation. At that time, the French army had mutinied. They had lost 600,000 of the flower of French youth in the defense of Verdun on the Somme. The Russian army was defecting, they were picking up their toys and going home, they didn't want to play war anymore, they didn't like the Czar. And the Italian army had collapsed.

Not a shot had been fired on German soil. Not one enemy soldier had crossed the border into Germany. And yet, Germany was offering England peace terms. They offered England a negotiated peace on what the lawyers call a status quo ante basis. That means: "Let's call the war off, and let everything be as it was before the war started." England, in the summer of 1916 was considering that—seriously. They had no choice. It was either accepting this negotiated peace that Germany was magnanimously offering them, or going on with the war and being totally defeated.

(in part)

Interesting alternate universe you live in. What colour is the sky on your planet?
 
Gilgamesh
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The description of the Wicked Zionists in the Quran


Quran 5: 64, which means:

([Their dispraise in the Quran] that has been revealed to you [Mohammed] from your Lord will surely increase the arrogance and unbelief [about your Book] of much many of [Jews.]

We cast enmity and hatred among them till Doomsday;

every time [Jews] kindle [with sedition] the fire of war [against Muslims], God does extinguish it.

They strive to make mischief in the earth, but God loves not mischief-makers.
)

More explanation of this great aya is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64

COLOR="BLUE"]There is no 'Anti-Christ in Islam. In fact there is not even an Uncle-Christ.

And even if there is/was, since Islam like all other religions is the product of diseased/feeble/evil minds (You are the living proof) it is all as irrelevant at the Norse Gods or the pantheon of Hindu Gods all of whom are equally imaginary.[/COLOR]

2- the Sofiani, which is like the word Zioni or Zionist.

Actually Sofiani is Ancient Hebrew for 'my schlong is twice the size of yours and you are the offspring of infidel dogs'.
 
Gilgamesh
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Two entities precedes the coming of the Mahdi the apostle of the Christ:
1- the Impostor or the Anti-Christ; in traditions of Prophet Mohammed, the impostor or the Anti-Christ is called the Dajjal in Arabic.
2- the Sofiani, which is like the word Zioni or Zionist.

The Impostor or Anti-Christ indicates a person or a state: Christian in belonging, and yet works against the true teachings of the Christ: UK and USA.

The correlation between these two persons or entities is that the Impostor or the Anti-Christ upholds the Zioni or the Zionist: this too has been fulfilled by UK and USA.

If we consider the matter carefully: we will find the UK is called the Old Fox: on account of its cunning and trickery in politics and planning.

How the UK-USA created the Zionist entity in Palestine:
1- Balfour's declaration.
2- Encouraging the migration of the Zionists to Palestine.
3- Arming the Zionist gangs with advanced weapons (at the early time of creating the Zionist entity.
4- Suppressing the Palestinian people.
5- Planning a trick: by permitting some back-warded Arab armies to enter Palestine to fight the Zionists .. then to come later and make an armistice .. and then to divide Palestine between the intruders and the people of the land of Palestine .. and by such division: they gave a justified recognition of the created Zionist entity in Palestine.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...vember_2_1917_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_

How can even a deranged mentally retarted lunatic like you suggest the U.K is an imposter. They have been around, first as a collection of kingdoms and then as a kingdom for much longer than your barbaric insane and blood stained cult of death.

What colour is the sky in your universe, nutbar?
 
spilledthebeer
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Soon all you camel jockies will find out yours is a fals gawd and Karma will consign you to being flys in a Jewish outhouse for 1000 generations.




OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


Yes I an totally picture radical Muslims consigned.....................................


to the darkness of a Jewish outhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Similar Threads

12
Punch a Zionist?
by Locutus | 3 days ago
14
Zionist Appeasement
by darkbeaver | Feb 13th, 2007
30
Jews against Zionist
by aeon | Mar 1st, 2006