Trump Derangement Syndrome

MHz
https://sputniknews.com/world/201812...t-trump-visit/
On Wednesday, President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump made a surprise visit to Iraq to meet US servicemen stationed at the Ayn al-Asad Air Base. During the visit, Trump told reporters that he has no plans to withdraw US troops from Iraq, which he said could be used to attack the Daesh* terrorist group.

President Donald Trump has accidentally revealed typically secret details of a covert special operations unit after he posted a video on Twitter showing him talking and taking selfies with what appeared to be members of a US Navy SEALs team during his unannounced trip to Baghdad, Newsweek reports.
In the video, the special warfare forces are seen dressed in full battle gear and wearing night vision goggles.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Democrats would rather oppose Trump than secure the border
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...han-secure-th/
Yep. Hate is a strong emotion and the progs are consumed by hate for Trump.

The "Progs" ... the "Uggs"... the "Oggs" ... the "Grunts"

Great propaganda, Walter, dehumanizing everyone who isn't a radical right neo-con.

It's like calling the Japanese "Nips". It makes them sound little and bug-like even if they happened to be twenty five years ahead of you.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The "Progs" ... the "Uggs"... the "Oggs" ... the "Grunts"

Great propaganda, Walter, dehumanizing everyone who isn't a radical right neo-con.

It's like calling the Japanese "Nips". It makes them sound little and bug-like even if they happened to be twenty five years ahead of you.

The opposite of progressive is regressive and Wally is definitely a regressive.

Walter
+2
Progs always name things the opposite of what they really are.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Yes, their noses run and their feet smell because they are built upside down...

and they think that way too.

I suppose using a waist belt for a hat band could be considered creative fashion...

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Progs always name things the opposite of what they really are.

Those "Uuuugs".

Those "Prooogs".

... not beautiful people like Rush Limbaugh.

Serryah
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

https://sputniknews.com/world/201812...t-trump-visit/
On Wednesday, President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump made a surprise visit to Iraq to meet US servicemen stationed at the Ayn al-Asad Air Base. During the visit, Trump told reporters that he has no plans to withdraw US troops from Iraq, which he said could be used to attack the Daesh* terrorist group.

President Donald Trump has accidentally revealed typically secret details of a covert special operations unit after he posted a video on Twitter showing him talking and taking selfies with what appeared to be members of a US Navy SEALs team during his unannounced trip to Baghdad, Newsweek reports.
In the video, the special warfare forces are seen dressed in full battle gear and wearing night vision goggles.

In this, people got what they asked for. They demanded Trump see the troops, and he did.

Here's the take from an ex military guy about the whole issue and I totally agree with him.

Quote:

Jim Wright

19 hrs ·

I took the last couple of days off. I'm not going to apologize for it, I needed the break.

Naturally, this morning my inbox is overloaded with demands and expectations that I say something pithy about Trump's visit to US troops in Iraq yesterday.

I do have a few things to say, but I doubt you'll like them.

First:

Give credit where credit is due.

Liberals, progressives, the media, never-Trumpers on the right, and even some hardcore Trump supporters have been complaining that Trump hasn't visited deployed American Troops.

Now he has.

Was it a political stunt? Of course it was.

Was it for his own self-aggrandizement? Surely you'd expect no less NOW?

Was because he was shamed into going? No doubt.

Was it the only way he could get a plane ride to Mar-a-Lago? I dunno. But you demanded he visit the troops. Now he has. If you're going to criticize Trump -- and you know *I* damned well will -- there are plenty of legitimate subjects to complain about. Attacking him for doing what you demanded he do is the kind of hypocrisy conservatives did to Obama and it's just as petty and small-minded coming from the left as it was from the right.

Second:

Operational Security. Trump's visit outed a covert special operations team. SEALs. Compromising their ability to carry out the mission and perhaps even putting their lives at even greater risk than they normally are.

That's not Trump's fault.

It's not.

Not exactly. Not directly. I'll come back to this in the third point.

I'd love to blame Trump, or his staff, or the photographers, or the press. But it's not their fault. They don't know any better. They should, but they don't.
It's the US Military's fault, specifically the commanders on the ground. The Theater Commander. The base commander. The Special Operations Commander. The SEAL team leaders. THEY are the ones responsible for Operational Security. They're the experts. The press is in and out of US bases in theater on a daily basis, the enemy is watching all of the time, not just when the President happens to show up. There are procedures which these officers are supposed know and enforce. Hell, I personally directed highly classified operations in the Northern Arabian Gulf during the opening night of the Iraq invasion with CNN less two feet away. Prior to the operation, the press was briefed, the limits of what they could do and couldn't do were clearly explained, they were monitored, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY all of our people were briefed and we made damned sure we knew what could be out in the open and what couldn't. Why? Because that was my goddamned job, that's why. And the Commander's job. And the Public Affairs Officer's job. And ALL of our jobs, actually.

If I failed to maintain operational security, if I failed to protect classified information, I would have been court martialed for dereliction of duty and rightly so.

Somebody ****ed up.

But it wasn't Trump this time.

SEALs are supposed to be invisible, that's their job. But, instead of maintaining proper OPSEC, keeping a low profile, SEALs grabbed all their gear and posed for selfies and press pictures with Trump in front of the cameras. That's on them, on their NCO, on their officers, on their commanders.

It's out in the open now and the military will have to deal with it. Either send these guys home or live with the increased risk and possible mission fail.

They should have known better.

They DO know better.

They ALL know better.

There's no excuse for this.

And that takes us to the third and most important point:

Pictures of Air Force and Army officers decked out in MAGA hats and waving Trump flags.
This is a violation of military regulation, specifically DoD Directive 1344.10 "Political Activities by Members of the Armed Forces."
Military personnel are allowed to participate in political activities OUTSIDE OF THEIR OFFICIAL CAPACITIES. That is, as a member of the uniformed service, you can participate in lawful political activity as a private citizen. You may NOT do so in uniform, or in any official capacity.

And as an officer, what you are expressly prohibited from doing is attempting to influence your subordinates' political views in any fashion whatsoever. That is abuse of power and prohibited by a variety of regulations and laws.

It's not just that Air Force captain waving the Trump flag, it's the full bird colonel not ten feet away -- along with a dozen other senior officers -- who are not correcting her. The officers photographed wearing or waving Trump paraphernalia have compromised their ability to command. Any subordinate who happens to hold differing political views would have to suspect prejudicial treatment in such a command environment -- which is specifically why this type of partisan behavior in uniform is strictly prohibited.

And that's the thing, isn't it?

That's the thing right there.

These officers know better, or should. And these aren't separate items, one, two, and three. No, they're all part of a set piece.

They say a fish rots from the head.

And that's what you're looking at here. Rot. From the top down. Poor leadership starting with the Commander-in-Chief and permeating the Officer corps and NCO ranks. Partisanship. Open bias in uniform. Slack discipline. A lack of professionalism.

No wonder they failed to maintain operational security.

This is just another indicator of rot, like those collisions at sea last year, or the departure of actual professionals from senior civilian positions -- and the mockery and belittling of the same by the Commander-in-Chief himself -- and the demands for ethnic and political purity in the ranks.

This is how a military falls apart, how the mission fails, how rot grows in the ranks, how leadership is replaced with fops and amateurs and ineffectual fools. This is how military service becomes a haven for thugs and criminals instead of the profession of a nation's best and brightest.

THIS is how a professional service becomes a tool of oppression and fascism under the camouflage of patriotism and national security.

You're watching it happen.

Walter
Media’s ‘19th nervous breakdown,’ as Trump fulfills another campaign promise
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...mpaign-promise

MSM is completely outmaneuverd by the “dimwit” in the Oval Office. MAGA

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Media’s ‘19th nervous breakdown,’ as Trump fulfills another campaign promise
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...mpaign-promise

MSM is completely outmaneuverd by the “dimwit” in the Oval Office. MAGA

Apparently there's conflicting views, Walter!

Walter
STORE CLERK FREAKING OUT OVER CUSTOMER WEARING TRUMP GEAR
https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/29/v...rump-maga-hat/

Silly. MAGA

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1

STORE CLERK FREAKING OUT OVER CUSTOMER WEARING TRUMP GEAR
https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/29/v...rump-maga-hat/
Silly. MAGA

Must be a Prog or an Uggg or a Grogg

Walter

Must be a Prog or an Uggg or a Grogg

No, just a prog/snowflake.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

No, just a prog/snowflake.

Is that a "white" prog?

Walter

Is that a "white" prog?

No, could be any colour.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

No, could be any colour.

Black snowflakes, eh?

Are they "Progs", "Uggs", "Groggs" or what other Neanderthal monosyllable that you can grunt out, Walter?

Walter

Black snowflakes, eh?
Are they "Progs", "Uggs", "Groggs" or what other Neanderthal monosyllable that you can grunt out, Walter?

Nope, just progs, or Dems or Libs.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Nope, just progs, or Dems or Libs.

No, No. Use "Progs". It's nice and dehumanizing.

Walter

No, No. Use "Progs". It's nice and dehumanizing.

I’ll just call you asshole. OK?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

I’ll just call you asshole. OK?

I'll just call you a Nazi.

"Prog"

Who the fukc are you? Ezra Levant?

Danbones
Free Thinker
I thought you nazis knew everything

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

I thought you nazis knew everything

Are you still running around loose?

There's a traquilizer dart with your name on it, Danny boy.

Walter

I'll just call you a Nazi.
"Prog"
Who the fukc are you? Ezra Levant?

Rent free.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

Rent free.

Low rent, tumble-down tenement.

Walter
Hollywood Has-Beens Who Spent 2018 Obsessed with Trump
https://pjmedia.com/trending/10-holl...ed-with-trump/

Trying to reignite their careers. So sad. MAGA

DaSleeper
+1
Curious Cdn doesn't seem to like the word progs in general....figures it dehumanizes ....

Yet he constantly uses the word Pigs on another member......

How hypocritical ......huh?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Curious Cdn doesn't seem to like the word progs in general....figures it dehumanizes ....
Yet he constantly uses the word Pigs on another member......
How hypocritical ......huh?

If the shoe fits... The guy is a moronic, asshole troll like you are.

What a waste of blood.

DaSleeper
+1
It's even on my avatar...
I readily admit to trolling........Hypocrites that is.....
If you feel you are being trolled....then you know what you are .......non?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

If the shoe fits... The guy is a moronic, asshole troll like you are.

What a waste of blood.

Maybe the start of a new year is a good time to take Sleepy's observations seriously as myself and several more on here observe the same things and I doubt we are ALL wrong. I promise it won't do you any harm to start acting like a human being and quit the arrogance and supercilious bull shit! Happy New Year Sleepy!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Maybe the start of a new year is a good time to take Sleepy's observations seriously as myself and several more on here observe the same things and I doubt we are ALL wrong. I promise it won't do you any harm to start acting like a human being and quit the arrogance and supercilious bull shit! Happy New Year Sleepy!

Trump with his challenge of MSM Fake News... is actually taking page out of a Democrat president .....Harry Truman who wrote in a telegram
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!