Bush derangement syndrome

Walter
It's alive and well with the NEA and AFT.
D.C. Teacher Asks Students to Compare and Contrast G.W. Bush with Adolf Hitler; Nets Ignore

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Bush is taller.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Hitler was a better painter. Not good, just better.

Twila
+1
At least the teachers said compare AND Contrast. Seems there's a lot on the net about the similarities...

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Hitler spoke English well.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Compare and contrast excercise does not imply judgment between the 2 subjects. You could compare and contrast Hitler and Churchill, 2 leaders in the same period.

What probably gets people's ganders up they assume in their mind the 2 subjects are perhaps closer than they would like to believe.

BaalsTears
Bush Derangement Syndrome set the precedent for, and legitimized, Obama Derangement Syndrome. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Twila
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Well that's not strictly true. Laying eggs is not going to be good for the gander...

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Well that's not strictly true. Laying eggs is not going to be good for the gander...

You got me there.

DaSleeper
Never been to the Toronto pride parade I guess......

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote:

Despite such an incident happening in a major American city and capturing the attention of an NBC-owned station, the peacock network's Today show program completely failed to cover the story. The same is true of ABC's Good Morning America and CBS This Morning.

Maybe, like me, they didn't find it particularly newsworthy...althoughI must admit, I do find anything that gets Wally's panties all twisted mildly amusing. So on that note, well done teacher person.

Corduroy
+1