Will the Real Trudeau stand up...


B00Mer
+3
#1


Family History!! "The Liberals are only a means to an end". PET

In 1940 a young Pierre, son of a wealthy Quebec gas station owner began his political activism supporting the Quebec wing of the Marxist movement.

He later changed his allegiance, joining the Quebec wing of the Communist Party. During this time he led a group of like minded Quebecers to a communist conference in Moscow. When questioned by Peter Worthington about his communist activities, he shrugged, suggested it was nothing, and claimed to have thrown a snowball at the statue of Stalin. Worthington pointed out that "Must have been difficult, as there wasn't snow in Moscow all the time you were there".

Trudeau was blacklisted and denied entry to the U.S. based on his Communist activity. He joined the CCF/NDP they actually believed he would be their candidate and were taken aback when he joined the Liberal Party, reassuring his left wing supporters "The Liberals are only a means to an end".

In 1965 he won election as a Liberal in the Town of Mount Royale. He was appointed Justice Minister in Pearson's gov't. In 1968 he was elected PM and during the entire time he was PM, Canada was never privy to any highly classified intelligence.

When he took office in 1968 our national debt was 18 Billion, largely a hold over from the war. 15 1/2 years later, the debt was 200 billion, interest at 25 - 28%, Canadians were losing their homes in record numbers, their businesses going bankrupt. Wage and price controls, and taxed through the roof.

He declared on CBC his admiration for both China and Cuba and when asked about the millions who had died in their slave labor camps he stated, "Collateral damage is to be expected". !!!

He was a pacifist, kicked out of officer's training for behaviour unbecoming an officer.

This is the guy who raised this snowflake we currently call a PM.

"The Truth About Trudeau", is a great book by author Bob Plamondon. It's well worth the read.

We desperately need amendments to our constitution. One is recall/impeachment... that would address the principle "tell them what they want to hear, once you're elected you do what you want", which was Pierre's philosophy.

I just wish people would inform themselves whom they are voting for. We survived the father but it was day to day, he set us back economically at least 10 years. Amazes me another Trudeau is PM"

https://www.amazon.ca/Truth-About-Tr.../dp/0986824216
 
MHz
#2
Will the real Bloomer stand up??






 
B00Mer
+3
#3
We already know the real MegaButtHurtz



 
MHz
#4
You sure do put a lot into your kiddy diddling posts. Is that the trick, pretend you are offended while doing it knowing full well people avoid doing things they are offended by? All that come from your private collection? My world is not very complicated you you have lied about every part. The loco collective sure deserves to be called crazy and all the other nasty names that apply to you and your kind?
 
B00Mer
+3
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You sure do put a lot into your kiddy diddling posts. Is that the trick, pretend you are offended while doing it knowing full well people avoid doing things they are offended by? All that come from your private collection? My world is not very complicated you you have lied about every part. The loco collective sure deserves to be called crazy and all the other nasty names that apply to you and your kind?

You make no sense MHz, and your a fukking idiot.. get lost, quit following me around like some lost puppy dog on CC.

I get it, I live in your head 24/7, you're lonely, no life and a loser.. but go attach yourself to T-Bones.. I think he likes you.
 
MHz
#6
You assessment is wrong, like all your other bullshit posts.
How could I be following you when I am the older member? It would be your lame ass attaching it to me in hopes that you can make me stop making you, and the loco collective, look like the psychopath you really fukking are.
 
B00Mer
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You assessment is wrong, like all your other bullshit posts.
How could I be following you when I am the older member? It would be your lame ass attaching it to me in hopes that you can make me stop making you, and the loco collective, look like the psychopath you really fukking are.

 
MHz
#8
Your private collection says more about you than it does me.
 
B00Mer
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Your private collection says more about you than it does me.

What private collection is that MHz.. ? You seems to be very interested in it.. tell us about it.
 
MHz
#10
Just going my all the weird pics you post seems to point to you having a private collection along a perverted path considering all the Muslin child and goat fukking you mention on a weekly basis.
 
B00Mer
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Just going my all the weird pics you post seems to point to you having a private collection along a perverted path considering all the Muslin child and goat fukking you mention on a weekly basis.

Private collection.. no that's called google.. you might want to try it out..

https://www.google.com

Who knows maybe you'll get lost of there.
 
MHz
#12
Seems like you left the best part of your mind there already.
Who knows maybe you'll get lost of there.
 
B00Mer
+4
#13  Top Rated Post
 
spilledthebeer
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post








HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That is a REAL BALL PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
 

Similar Threads

3
Will the Real Tim Kaine Please Stand Up?
by mentalfloss | Aug 26th, 2016
13
Would the real Jesus please stand up?
by Scott Free | Nov 24th, 2008
18
19
Will the real fraud please stand up?
by Haggis McBagpipe | Nov 15th, 2004