In case you still wonder why rainbows are still needed

Cliffy
Arrests made after gay women beaten for refusing to kiss on bus

Police in London, U.K. say arrests have been made after a woman and her girlfriend were beaten up by a group of men on a bus because they refused to kiss in front of them.
According to the Metropolitan Police, the two women, who are in their 20s, were attacked in the early hours of May 30 after they boarded a bus in West Hampstead.
On Friday morning, police posted an update on Twitter saying arrests had been made and the investigation into the case remains ongoing.
In a Facebook post Wednesday, Melania Geymonat said she and her girlfriend Chris boarded a double decker bus and sat on the upper level together. She said they must have “kissed or something” because a group of four men approached them soon after.
“They started behaving like hooligans, demanding that we kissed so they could enjoy watching, calling us ‘lesbians’ and describing sexual positions,” she wrote.
Geymonat said she attempted to defuse the situation by making jokes and Chris pretended she was sick.
“They kept on harassing us,” she recalled. “Throwing us coins and becoming more enthusiastic about it. The next thing I know is that Chris is in the middle of the bus fighting with them. I went over there only to find her face bleeding and three of them beating her up. The next thing I know is I'm being punched.”
Geymonat said she “fell back” at the sight of her own blood and she couldn’t remember if she lost consciousness during the attack.

More: https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/arrests...-bus-1.4456105

spaminator

IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Cliffy you think a rainbow flag would have helped this situation? Those 4 hooligans would still be hooligans. I doubt any amount of flags would have changed that.

Walter
+1
I say it’s a bullshit story. No witnesses, just two broads making up a story.

taxslave
I say wally is jealous because his blowup doll beat the crap out of him.

B00Mer
Meh, ya wanna act like men, let's see if ya can fight like men..

I know not very PC

Hope the dykes are okay.. no seriously.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
One more thought, since the arrests have been made, has anybody noticed if Blackleaf has been posting?

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

That is a possibility. I suspect the guys probably did harass them. But the physical part could have been fabricated and simulated to enhance the story. The motive for switching from verbal to physical is unclear to me. I wonder why London busses are not like TTC buses completely covered by cameras?

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

That is a possibility. I suspect the guys probably did harass them. But the physical part could have been fabricated and simulated to enhance the story. The motive for switching from verbal to physical is unclear to me. I wonder why London busses are not like TTC buses completely covered by cameras?

Wally automatically says bullshit at every post I make. He can't believe that these women could be attacked for being gay. The story is all too familiar amoung the gay community. I doubt very much that they made the story up as I have witnessed such attacks. That is why I said we still need gay pride and rainbow flags to make people aware that there is still this kind of shit going on.

Nakusp just got their crosswalk two days ago.

Jinentonix
+2
[QUOTE=Cliffy;2732637]Wally automatically says bullshit at every post I make. He can't believe that these women could be attacked for being gay. The story is all too familiar amoung the gay community. I doubt very much that they made the story up as I have witnessed such attacks. That is why I said we still need gay pride and rainbow flags to make people aware that there is still this kind of shit going on.
[IMG]Jussie Smollet, the idiot in Jackson, Michigan who killed her cats burning her house down, the goof in Utah who faked anti-gay hate crimes, the gay marriage activist in Ohio who faked his own abduction, and a number of others. We know gay bashing is a thing but like rape, when enough people make false claims it hurts those who have real claims by making them less credible.

We've also seen muslims and Black people do this shit. And the same thing happens every time. Leftists will believe every word of it and righties will question the veracity of the claim, creating and cementing even further division among the population.

Party politics suck because it's only the parties that really win. Identity politics suck because inevitably, there are no real winners, just a bunch of people permanently stuck in "victim status" while a bunch of other people get blamed for it.

The next big asteroid can't get here soon enough.

MHz
+1
If they had kissed they would have been covered in semen.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Wally automatically says bullshit at every post I make. He can't believe that these women could be attacked for being gay. The story is all too familiar amoung the gay community. I doubt very much that they made the story up as I have witnessed such attacks. That is why I said we still need gay pride and rainbow flags to make people aware that there is still this kind of shit going on.

There goes the neighbourhood.

Walter
+1

Wally automatically says bullshit at every post I make.

Bullshit.

spaminator
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

There goes the neighbourhood.

gaybourhood.

IdRatherBeSkiing

I am not saying it doesn't happen. It does. But from what I have seen it tends to be more against gay guys. This scenario as described does not really follow that story arc. So I am skeptical. But I doubt I will be on that jury so what does my doubt matter?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yeah. Here's your "bullshit," you loathsome bigot. . .

Cliffy

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I hope she got a few in.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That's fukked up.. did they catch the guys yet? That's gonna leave a mark.

I think those boys need to be put in the ring one at a time with Katie Taylor

Just Say'in

Knockout and Katie is the victor!!!

White_Unifier
+1

All straights are rich?

justlooking
+2

Wally automatically says bullshit at every post I make.

Because every post you make................................... is.