Scheer swimming with the nattys

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I notice you have to say "we".
Too scared to stand on your own and wave the natty flag
Even on the internet you have to gather like rats.

Unlike you I am not a rascist wimp.Now go back to school sonny.

Mowich
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Not me.

Nor me.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

....I am not a rascist wimp.

Of course you are

Hoid

So do i.
Macleans is stealing my stuff.
At any rate Scheer's big problem is, in short, you.
How does he cultivate the white natty climate change denier vote (and he needs that vote) while at the same time claiming not to be one?
Trump got around that problem by not even bothering to pretend he wasn't what he was. Of course he had the electoral college factor so did not need that many votes anyway.
There is no way Scheer ever gets control of parliament with the same old tory strategy. He needs to bring in all of the whack jobs.

Hoid
+1
btw has anyone figured out why all these rightie leaders are fat little white guys?

every one of hem

its kind of spooky

Hoid
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sch...urch-1.5159082

Scheer had a little problem with Alberta MP Micheal Cooper who was for some reason selected to be on the HOC justice committee.

Mr Cooper went off on a muslim witness and starting quoting the Christchurch shooter. For some reason. Our own Clompy does the same thing. For some reason.

So Scheer has decided to remove Mr Cooper from he committee.

What a leader.

Hoid

Is it a coincidence that Mr Cooper could play Herr Goebbels in a dinner theater production of Big Boys in Boots?

Jinentonix
+2
About as much of a coincidence as you playing Groper's ball licker in a dinner theatre production of Groper's Ass Grabbing Adventures.

taxslave

btw has anyone figured out why all these rightie leaders are fat little white guys?
every one of hem
its kind of spooky

Guess that lets Scheer out since he is far from right wing. Just that you are so far out in leftard field you think Mother Theresa is right wing.

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Guess that lets Scheer out since he is far from right wing. Just that you are so far out in leftard field you think Mother Theresa is right wing.

He's so far out in left field he's munchin' on Ball Park franks in the upper bleachers.

B00Mer
+2

All you do is laugh at mentally handicapped children.

Nope, Hoid I think they are also laughing at you..

Which puts you into a "special" class.

Hoid
Cooper fired from committee and still in caucus?

WTF dude?

Is this how Scheer plans to win over the white nattys?

Jinentonix
+1

WTF dude?

So let me get this straight. Reading from the manifesto to clearly demonstrate that the NZ shooter was NOT a conservative while some islamic shit pump keeps trying to link murdering muslims with conservatism is being a "White natty"? No doubt the shooter is ALT-right but saying that Conservatives and the ALT-right are the same is like saying classic Liberals and hard-line communists are the same. And suggesting that someone reading the NZ shooter's manifesto in context with and in response to the bullshit Suri was spewing is a "White natty" leaves it WIDE open to claim anyone with a copy of the Koran is a muslim terrorist.

And yet for some reason it's racist/"islamophobic" to link islamic terrorism with islam.

A christian who commits an act of terrorism is a christian terrorist.

A Jew who commits an act of terrorism is a Jewish terrorist.

A muslim who commits an act of terrorism has nothing to do with islam as leftists blame Whitey for it because he was rejected by society or some such bullshit reason.

Do you know what else all three have in common aside from being assholes? All three are right-wing extremists. Religious fundamentalism and right-wing extremism are practically joined at the hip. That's not to say that all religious fundies are terrorists, but all religious terrorists are right-wing extremists.

Poor Hoid, so confused about what he is or where he stands. Constantly cries about "White nattys" while cheering the persecution of non-White christians around the world and calling Native people he disagrees with, "indians".

I gotta know, was it "Good News" that 20 people were killed and another 111 wounded when muslims bombed their church in the Philippines back in January? How about the rapidly rising increase in christian persecution in Ethiopia? That Good News" too? You cried about a Black church being torched in the US. Ethiopia had ten churches targeted by muslims in one day. BLACK churches, just to be clear.

Gotta love it. When Whitey attacks a Black church you cry about "White nattys". When muslims attack Black churches and a Filipino church it's cheerful "Good News". Such "Good News" that you had to post it twice so you could make a joke about it.

Why don't you just f*ck off you hypocritically cretinous little cur.

Danbones

Is it a coincidence that Mr Cooper could play Herr Goebbels in a dinner theater production of Big Boys in Boots?

Discriminating on looks as usual dearie? It's never about content with you is it?

No one "looks" like a NAZI...but you do look stupoid for saying so.

Especially with that child killing ciggy in your hot little cartoon hands.
Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 03:30 AM..

DaSleeper
+1

WTF dude?

Again.........

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Again.........

He thinks being called a "White natty" by some troglodytic inbred with a fridge temp IQ and a real flair for hypocritical irony enough times will convince people to dumb themselves down to his way of what he calls thinking.

Hoid
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/y...-hate-hearings

Things going poorly for the conservatoves at the online hate hearings.

How are all you ugly righties going to be able to continue your online hatefest if these are the best people you have to represent your deplorable views?

I am only here because I cannot discuss important stories on things like the CBC website because you white nattys shut down every attempt at discourse with your angry dad act.

Night is falling on your fantasy world.

Soon you will not be able to gather here and tell your lies. It will be like real life where you have to hide your true feelings from others.

Jinentonix
+1

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/y...-hate-hearings
Things going poorly for the conservatoves at the online hate hearings.
How are all you ugly righties going to be able to continue your online hatefest if these are the best people you have to represent your deplorable views?
I am only here because I cannot discuss important stories on things

You don't discuss things. You bullshit like hell and then scream "White natty" every time you get called on your bullshit. You scream "white natty" over pipelines and then whine like the little bitch you are about the price of gas.
You scream "white natty" when some shit head burns down a Black church in the US and then turn around and cheer the increase in global persecution of non-White christians like the closet racist you are.
You scream White natty when muslims get killed in the West and then scream that White natty's are responsible for islamic terrorism. Face it, you're an idiot of absurdly epic proportions.
Might I suggest a regimen of Immodium so you can maybe get your shit together.