Facebook is dying


Curious Cdn
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

You should, they fell out of YOUR ears.

Don't lean over the balcony next time you watch the muppets

You on Facebook too, Crazy Pants?
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
MarkN
#32
If FB is dying, then where is everyone?
 
Walter
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkN View Post

If FB is dying, then where is everyone?

Werkin. MAGA

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/econo...ort/index.html
 
MHz
#34
Youtube, watching without much feedback, most would call that 'game over'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6JTaRNTN0c
The Death of Facebook | How Social Media Ripped Apart a Generation

The black eyes people got around here were educational in nature judging by the overall changes in the place. Lots of Indians and Muslims around that didn't get infected with the diseases faceblot was handing out.
 
hunterclail1221
+1
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkN View Post

If FB is dying, then where is everyone?

Most probably in another social media app doing what they usually do on facebook.
 
MHz
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by hunterclail1221 View Post

Most probably in another social media app doing what they usually do on facebook.

Are you one such refugee? The bots that haunt these sites only report back to 'their owners' rather than making it part of the 'public domain' where your pets can read it.
 
JLM
-1
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

FACEBOOK CRACKING: 24% Drop In User Time Spent...

Millennials are starting to hate social media, too


Not a biggie! Most things run their course eventually like the yo-yo, the hoola hoop, the Edsel. Maybe these f**king smart phones won't be too far behind...………………………..HOPEFULLY!
 
MHz
#38
Why wait??
 
Curious Cdn
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Why wait??

"Space Invaders included" ... I remember writing the code to make a copy of that circa about 1978.
 
Hoid
#40
I remember paying a quarter to play pong.
 
Curious Cdn
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I remember paying a quarter to play pong.


It went well with beer at the Student Union.
 
MHz
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It went well with beer at the Student Union.

Better than with the 'Ladies'??

Let me guess, 'the Ladies' were all chatting with the guys from the bars downtown.
 
Curious Cdn
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Better than with the 'Ladies'??
Let me guess, 'the Ladies' were all chatting with the guys from the bars downtown.

The ladies rarely played Pong. They were all mesmerized by "Another World" on the big, projection screen.
 
Gilgamesh
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Yeah, Jew zuckerberg stood up for free speech - there are some serious questions about the holocaust which can't be asked because they can't be answered apparently...
(Like how can all the signs change numbers by about 4 million less, but you still have 6 million, for example.)
...and the Zionists are freakin'.

[youtube]QjrU2Abgd78[/youtube]

Defending Free speech and free thought is jew hate they are saying. Zuckerberg (a jew) must now be punished for defending peoples' right to do those things.

His Judaism has nothing to do with this.
 
TalkingTogheter
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

His Judaism has nothing to do with this.

Jews is a enemies for Christians then the Muslim.
 
Never
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

FACEBOOK CRACKING: 24% Drop In User Time Spent...
Millennials are starting to hate social media, too

Did have twenth build account in there have ninthteen friends now but its now end by interests.
 
Hoid
#47
I played pinball and it took quite a while for video gaming to bury pinball. I hated pcman and donley kong and all the maze puzzle games.
This is the one that killed pinball for me:

 
Gilgamesh
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Militia View Post

At least 50 friends by there !!!!

You don't have 50 friends.

No one does.
 
Gilgamesh
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Yeah, Jew zuckerberg stood up for free speech - there are some serious questions about the holocaust which can't be asked because they can't be answered apparently...
(Like how can all the signs change numbers by about 4 million less, but you still have 6 million, for example.)
...and the Zionists are freakin'.

[youtube]QjrU2Abgd78[/youtube]

Defending Free speech and free thought is jew hate they are saying. Zuckerberg (a jew) must now be punished for defending peoples' right to do those things.

"there are some serious questions about the holocaust which can't be asked because they can't be answered apparently...

List them. Actually no such questions exist.

However, if the 6,000,000 Jews was 3,000,000 or 9,000,000, it would make no difference to any rational person.

That obviously leaves you out of the equation.

Once again, list the questions.
 
JLM
-1
#50
Might be a good thing. Maybe safer to communicate by email!
 
DaSleeper
#51
Deleted
 
JLM
-1
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Deleted


Was that the one about the Joos?
 
samueltarcin999
#53
Very good
 
Never
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by samueltarcin999 View Post

Very good

Super gut.

Guten tag.
 
Curious Cdn
#55
Gluten frei.
 
Never
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Gluten frei.

Deutschland wird mächtiger als das weniger bekannte Belgien.
 
Never
#57
Hatte Facebook und Freunde.
 
Never
#58
Sonst ist Jesus klein und dünn.
 
Gabriel9999
#59
For Focebook I think 40% is the most.
 
JLM
-1
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

FACEBOOK CRACKING: 24% Drop In User Time Spent...

Millennials are starting to hate social media, too


Probably high time it did!
 

Similar Threads

428
CNN dying
by Walter | 1 day ago
301
NFL dying
by Walter | Apr 20th, 2019
3
As I Lay Dying
by CHUCKMAN | Nov 9th, 2006