Mass Murder of Canadian Children Admitted

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Don't argue with a man wearing a tin foil hat.............

Did you know that tin foil can actually amplify certain rays? That for many it has the exact opposite effect wanted by those wearing them?

Kind of ironic, eh?

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Did you know that tin foil can actually amplify certain rays? That for many it has the exact opposite effect wanted by those wearing them?

Kind of ironic, eh?

Only if you use it as a parabolic reflector....

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Only if you use it as a parabolic reflector....

Oh , thanks for that. I'll try to remember.
Here's a funny wiki.

Tinfoil hat - RationalWiki

The Old Medic, check out this link. Knowledge is power.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/at-leas...arch-1.1161081

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

What is Shemanese?

It is a racial slur used by indians against whites. It is equivalent to be calling TB a 'chug' or 'wagon-burner'. All part of the double standard for minorities.

petros
There are quite a few more but a bitch to spell.

It's probably the only word the weenuk knows.

Locutus
jeepers...I don't know how to feel now or whether or not I should be offended, or not, or...it's all so confusing. gosh.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You think that because there a re few Indians left that there was no genocide? There are still Jews left in the world but nobody questions the genocide of WWII

Everybody should questions that tale. If it's true the questions will reveal that if not you won't be encouraged to ask the questions. Do you see. a sacred question here or a forbidden question?

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Everybody should questions that tale. If it's true the questions will reveal that if not you won't be encouraged to ask the questions. Do you see. a sacred question here or a forbidden question?

Forbidden.

Twila
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

It is a racial slur used by indians against whites. It is equivalent to be calling TB a 'chug' or 'wagon-burner'. All part of the double standard for minorities.

I googled the term. Seems that Tecumsehsbones meaning is correct. I see no slur in it. You find the term offensive?

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

It seems to me that there has been a very great effort made to prevent most questions of how the Natives have been treated and still are being treated. It's only through an almost inhuman effort of a small group of people that we know. And at great personal/professional risk.