The "Quote Function"

JLM
Perhaps someone who is AN EXPERT on the "quote function" please enlighten me and others who are accused of screwing it up!

Cannuck
Are you actually open to learning?

Cannuck
Oops. Looks like I triggered somebody

Danbones
Poor cannucky...

...if there's an actual fact to be had, there you are, screwing it up like it was a goat kid.

Not to mention, after all this time, and still content free.

JLM
+1 / -1
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Poor cannucky...

...if there's an actual fact to be had, there you are, screwing it up like it was a goat kid.

Not to mention, after all this time, and still content free.

As you can see I have absolutely no problem replying to your post, Dan. Putz just goes out of his way to be an asshole. He's pulled this shit on me and taxslave several times. He has the mentality of a 5 year old brat!

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Are you actually open to learning?

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

As you can see I have absolutely no problem replying to your post, Dan. Putz just goes out of his way to be an asshole. He's pulled this shit on me and taxslave several times. He has the mentality of a 5 year old brat!

Iíll take that as a no

MHz
'No' would actually be the reply you would have to give to your own question.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

'No' would actually be the reply you would have to give to your own question.

Your response is precluded by post #1.

MHz
Which begs the question, 'Who dresses you in the morning and do they also choose what you wear?' How can you not be an expert after 5 minutes with it. 5 or more quotes in a reply is about as many as I have seen

JLM

Which begs the question, 'Who dresses you in the morning and do they also choose what you wear?' How can you not be an expert after 5 minutes with it. 5 or more quotes in a reply is about as many as I have seen

Where does this come from? I typed that sentence once. Are you really that stupid?

MHz
The one with all the questions and no answers is the stupid one. That would be you my dear.

JLM

The one with all the questions and no answers is the stupid one. That would be you my dear.

After that last stupid response you made, if I was you I wouldn't say another thing.

Cannuck
This would soon be the longest thread on the forum if I were to link to every time the forum fool couldnít properly quote somebody

MHz

After that last stupid response you made, if I was you I wouldn't say another thing.

Obviously I am not you. Think of it this way, this thread keeps you off the rest of the board.

JLM

Obviously I am not you. Think of it this way, this thread keeps you off the rest of the board.

Actually my participation in this thread has probably been the least of any of the threads.

Cannuck
6 out of the first 15 posts are from JLM.

Iíd say Iím in his head

Danbones
Well, fortunately that looks better for JLM then you saying you are ON his head at least.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Well, fortunately that looks better for JLM then you saying you are ON his head at least.

There's no use, Dan, spending time on delusional people. The only time I even think of the prick is when he shoves himself in my face! How self - important do some people think they are? He's too stupid to understand two simple little words "F*CK OFF".

MHz
If that doesn't work does he win the argument?? Why not control the direction so you have the upper-hand without having to resort to 'any caps' at all? You are showing him you are the smarter of the two right? How does lowering yourself to his (it's) level show that to everybody, let alone him?

JLM

If that doesn't work does he win the argument?? Why not control the direction so you have the upper-hand without having to resort to 'any caps' at all? You are showing him you are the smarter of the two right? How does lowering yourself to his (it's) level show that to everybody, let alone him?

He LOVES attention, so I've stopped talking TO him and avoid talking about him, except in response to someone else's post.

MHz
Good for you, I'm moving on from this thread.

JLM

Good for you, I'm moving on from this thread.

Actually it's a very unnecessary thread except to convey a message to those who are too dumb to understand. As long as the post is understandable who cares about it. The only reason the thread is here is because someone wouldn't shut up about it. So long quote thread.

Cannuck

and avoid talking about him...

You canít stop talking about me. You mention me in every other post.

I trigger you

*hug*

Cannuck

someone wouldn't shut up about it.

You cant even stop yourself from reading my posts

*hug*

MHz
+1
At least you are proving you are not an native of Alberta. Way too fukking creepy to be a local product, where were you trained to be the anti-social prick you are today.