Fake Id's

alessandra17
#1
Hello! I live in Toronto Ontario, and I am trying to find a place that sells fake id's, can anyone here tell me what the price of a good quality id is and where I could purchase it?
 
#juan
#2
For what purpose do you want "fake ID.? What gave you the idea that you could buy it?
I would suggest that you wait four or five years till you can get into the pub legally.....
 
karrie
#3
Yeah, I can't see anyone on here being willing to give advice to a minor on how to break the law. But best of luck in your search, I suppose.
 
Scott Free
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by alessandra17 View Post

Hello! I live in Toronto Ontario, and I am trying to find a place that sells fake id's, can anyone here tell me what the price of a good quality id is and where I could purchase it?

Go back to writing traffic tickets.
 
karrie
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Scott Free View Post

Go back to writing traffic tickets.

lol.
 
mabudon
#6
LOL sure, aiding and abetting is something I wanna keep OFF my resumee so sorry, you gotta imagine that there's a good chance this is a lazy RCMP officer with a simple plan to catch a few idiots

And with the whole "war on terror" thing I imagine good fake IDs are even more of a "watched" phenomenon.. don't need no DHS coming down on me

like #juan said good luck, I suppose

EDIT DAMN you scott free and damn my slow fingers, made it look like I just missed yer post and thought I was bein original, good show sir
 
MHz
#7
NP, just post all your personal info for whatever type you need and we'll go from there, a correct current address will be required needless to say. Passports are a bit more expensive than library cards.
 
Praxius
#8
Hey there... I can make them.... but I won't. You'll just have to wait like I did and become the legal drinking age to drink.

Life sucks.
 
DurkaDurka
#9
Here's an ID you can use, if anyone asks, you are known as the Ol'Dirty Bastard

 
Lester
#10
Do you think a cop would be that stupid.....nevermind
 
shadowshiv
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lester View Post

Do you think a cop would be that stupid.....nevermind

I don't think that this would be a cop as this would constitute entrapment wouldn't it?

That being said, like I would ever try and help someone commit an illegal act. Especially online where it can be documented for everyone(the police in particular) to see.
 
alessandra17
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

Here's an ID you can use, if anyone asks, you are known as the Ol'Dirty Bastard

hey thanks a bunch! this will be very usefull!
 
DurkaDurka
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by alessandra17 View Post

hey thanks a bunch! this will be very usefull!

haha, I bet. Album Covers generally make great ID's...
 
Andem
#14
It is certainly illegal to obtain a peice of Government-issued identification which has been altered or created as a replica to the original; however if you are looking for a Novelty ID, I know there was some store on Yonge Street near Grosvenor where you go downstairs which sold them -- mostly with themes like "California" or "New York". This was atleast 10 years ago, so I don't know if the place exists anymore.

It is against the rules of this forum to provide information on breaking the law.. so there's nobody here which can assist you in obtaining an altered or fake Ontario Drivers License if that's what you're after.
 
Scott Free
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

I don't think that this would be a cop as this would constitute entrapment wouldn't it?

We don't have laws against entrapment in Canada, we're expected to refuse temptation.
 
shadowshiv
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Scott Free View Post

We don't have laws against entrapment in Canada, we're expected to refuse temptation.

Really? I guess I should have known that, considering how my dad is a retired OPP officer.

I don't think I'll let him know that I goofed up.
 
shadowshiv
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem View Post

It is certainly illegal to obtain a peice of Government-issued identification which has been altered or created as a replica to the original; however if you are looking for a Novelty ID, I know there was some store on Yonge Street near Grosvenor where you go downstairs which sold them -- mostly with themes like "California" or "New York". This was atleast 10 years ago, so I don't know if the place exists anymore.

It is against the rules of this forum to provide information on breaking the law.. so there's nobody here which can assist you in obtaining an altered or fake Ontario Drivers License if that's what you're after.

And if a person did, they would probably end up on the fast track to being 'Timed Out'.
 
Praxius
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

And if a person did, they would probably end up on the fast track to being 'Timed Out'.

Which is why I didn't offer... tee he he... I'm such a cack tease.
 
shadowshiv
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Praxius View Post

Which is why I didn't offer... tee he he... I'm such a cack tease.

Yep.

 
eh1eh
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

I don't think that this would be a cop as this would constitute entrapment wouldn't it?

That being said, like I would ever try and help someone commit an illegal act. Especially online where it can be documented for everyone(the police in particular) to see.

There are no laws for terrorists. That's who this guy is after. Terrorists. You here me! Terrorists. They're everywhere hurting everyone all the time. We must be vigilant and participate in the WAR on TERROR, OOOO Scary.

Besides cops can lie and it's legal. Likewise it is also legal to lie to a cop.
 
Kreskin
#21
Try contacting 416-808-2222 and ask for Bill. If he can't help he'll point you in the right direction.
 
karrie
#22
Weird, all I get at that number is some heavy breathing.
 
Kreskin
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

Weird, all I get at that number is some heavy breathing.

You're the one phoning me?
 
karrie
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

You're the one phoning me?

Well yeah, I thought I'd give the number a try. Ya big perv.
 
lone wolf
#25
There's a big building on University Avenue. Drive really, really fast north from Sick Kids and you're sure to find it. Hell, if you're going for the fake ID, you might as well go disguised as a car bomb.

Woof!
 

Similar Threads

4
Fake Al Qaeda
by Stretch | Mar 7th, 2010
6
Fake Gold Bars
by darkbeaver | Jan 14th, 2010
470
Fake CNN video on 9-11
by Logic 7 | Aug 25th, 2007