The big bad scary virus pandemic.


JamesBondo
+1
#241
I didn't known it was possible to get this many people together in one thread and I dont 100% agree with any of you. If fact you guys are so far off in left field, I am afraid that agreeing/disagreeing with any smaller point will implicate me as a supporter of some other head up your arse statement that you've made somewhere else on this thread.
 
taxme
+2 / -1
#242
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

They will never return...
Like 9/11 changes our lives forever, this virus has already done this..
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...055223989.html

We should have stayed as we were just like Sweden has done. They have not changed anything because of this phony created virus and they still do the everyday things that we use to be able to do many weeks ago. People can assemble together.
They can still go to restaurants or go out and play sports. They can go shopping in crowded malls. No social distancing or social engineering in effect.

The Swedish government had decided that it was going to leave it up to the Swedish people to look after themselves. While the opposite is true for the people of Denmark who are now being forced to be all vaccinated by their politician dyktaters whether they want to be vaccinated or not with whatever puss is in those vaccines.

I have found out that this is the plan that the globalists like Bill Gates and Zuckerborg wants to do is vaccinate the whole bloody world. Why? Because they have plenty of money invested in big pharma and stands to make hundreds of billions of dollars from being able to force as many people as he can to be vaccinated. Ph-k those scum bag Zionist globalist. Them two plus others and the Chinese communists are both enemy #1 of we the people. If they get their way it is we the people that will suffer from the puss that they would like to inject into our own bodies.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#243
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

We should have stayed as we were just like Sweden has done. They have not changed anything because of this phony created virus and they still do the everyday things that we use to be able to do many weeks ago. People can assemble together.
They can still go to restaurants or go out and play sports. They can go shopping in crowded malls. No social distancing or social engineering in effect.
The Swedish government had decided that it was going to leave it up to the Swedish people to look after themselves. While the opposite is true for the people of Denmark who are now being forced to be all vaccinated by their politician dyktaters whether they want to be vaccinated or not with whatever puss is in those vaccines.
I have found out that this is the plan that the globalists like Bill Gates and Zuckerborg wants to do is vaccinate the whole bloody world. Why? Because they have plenty of money invested in big pharma and stands to make hundreds of billions of dollars from being able to force as many people as he can to be vaccinated. Ph-k those scum bag Zionist globalist. Them two plus others and the Chinese communists are both enemy #1 of we the people. If they get their way it is we the people that will suffer from the puss that they would like to inject into our own bodies.

Most other nations have kept the death rate down to 1.6%

SWEDEN is now at 8% and growing..

Now turn to your mother and father and let them know it was nice knowing them, because you're selfish and want everything open..

People like you would be the draft dodgers in WWI and WWII.. the cowards who couldn't handle giving your time and comfort to fight for what is right
 
spilledthebeer
#244
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

I didn't known it was possible to get this many people together in one thread and I dont 100% agree with any of you. If fact you guys are so far off in left field, I am afraid that agreeing/disagreeing with any smaller point will implicate me as a supporter of some other head up your arse statement that you've made somewhere else on this thread.




So......you re saying you are in SITUATION NORMAL - for the guy who thinks it IS A GOOD IDEA to use federal cash


to PAY FOR CBC CENSORSHIP and PRO LIE-beral PRPAGANDA!


Good to know!
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#245
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Most other nations have kept the death rate down to 1.6%

SWEDEN is now at 8% and growing..

Now turn to your mother and father and let them know it was nice knowing them, because you're selfish and want everything open..

People like you would be the draft dodgers in WWI and WWII.. the cowards who couldn't handle giving your time and comfort to fight for what is right


Taxme is the kind of guy who spots a flyblown road kill corpse on the highway AND HAS TO STOP TO EXAMINE IT!


Taxme is the kind of LOON who LIKES maggots and stench!



It is best to pay LIMITED ATTENTION to his crude Muslim and Soviet Socialist CRAP!
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#246
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

We should have stayed as we were just like Sweden has done. They have not changed anything because of this phony created virus and they still do the everyday things that we use to be able to do many weeks ago. People can assemble together.
They can still go to restaurants or go out and play sports. They can go shopping in crowded malls. No social distancing or social engineering in effect.

The Swedish government had decided that it was going to leave it up to the Swedish people to look after themselves. While the opposite is true for the people of Denmark who are now being forced to be all vaccinated by their politician dyktaters whether they want to be vaccinated or not with whatever puss is in those vaccines.

I have found out that this is the plan that the globalists like Bill Gates and Zuckerborg wants to do is vaccinate the whole bloody world. Why? Because they have plenty of money invested in big pharma and stands to make hundreds of billions of dollars from being able to force as many people as he can to be vaccinated. Ph-k those scum bag Zionist globalist. Them two plus others and the Chinese communists are both enemy #1 of we the people. If they get their way it is we the people that will suffer from the puss that they would like to inject into our own bodies.




As I have stated in the past - the typical LIE-beral IS MESMERIZED by any situation that offers major NEW POWERS


AND GOBS OF NEW GRAVY - WITHOUT IMPOSING ANY NEW RESPONSIBILITIES!


LIE-berals believe they ARE ENTITLED to have all the power and all the control..............


WITH NO RESPONSIBILITY for the eventual outcome!
 
Hoid
#247
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

I have found out that this is the plan that the globalists like Bill Gates and Zuckerborg wants to do is vaccinate the whole bloody world.

So that everyone would live long healthy lives?

I can see where that would tick you off.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#248
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So for those of you who think this is all just a BS scheme and it's no big deal and what-fuking-not and lastly don't think you need to listen to the experts and follow their directions... you should be charged with wanton disregard of human life and locked up until this all goes away.

Doing so will at least make sure those people who could die from this all because you're being a selfish fuking asshole have a fighting chance to survive.

Does that include our illustrious PM who decided NOT to cancel his Africa and European begging tour even after the WHO announced Covid-19 to be a serious public health issue of international concern?


And while grocery stores need to limit the amount of SOME items you can buy, in other cases it makes no sense. For example, we used to hit the grocery store twice a month. But this crap is actually forcing us to go more frequently because you can only buy so many of an item at a time. Which in turn increases the risk of exposure.


Even as I type this I see somebody walking by my window with a tray of Timmie's coffees. I had NO idea that take-out coffee was an "essential". I guess there's no such thing as coffee makers and that grocery stores don't sell coffee.


And when it comes to food, well there's been no shortage of studies that show cheap, shitty food is bad for us. A more recent study is indicating that a diet of cheap, processed, shitty food is possibly making the effects of Covid-19 even worse for those who have it. The study compared all the coronavirus outbreaks, not just Covid-19. And yet the fast food dumps are allowed to remain open.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#249
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

So that everyone would live long healthy lives?

I can see where that would tick you off.

Whines about global warming clueless to the fact that longer, healthier lives means using more resources per individual. Resources like oil and coal and not necessarily for power generation either.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#250
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Just out of curiosity, what benefit does the Trudeau family gain from a destroyed Canada?

Trudeau is a Quebec Nationalist. He doesn't give two shits about the ROC.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#251
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I don't know but I know in Canada we will need to mobilize every industry in order to survive the economic downturn.

Just as we did in the Great Depression and World war Two.

Just as the Americans did in the Great Depression and World War Two.

Without those extraordinary measures we would all be talking German as you have always dreamed der genosse.

Well, we will DEFINITELY need our oil industry then f*cknutz. Funny how you invoked the Germans on this one. It's sad when morons who don't know history try to use it to make a point.
Part of Germany's downfall was a lack of a reliable oil supply and Hitler's fixation with the oilfields in the Caucuses.



So I can safely assume you'll be fully supporting OUR oil industry from now on, right?
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#252
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Just out of curiosity, what benefit does the Trudeau family gain from a destroyed Canada?






POOR T-bonesforbrains! He simply DOES NOT UNDERSTAND that Our idiot Boy would rather be the BIG FISH in a poisoned pond





than be one of many fish in a healthy sea! Our idiot Boy wants to become Emperor of the North - appointed for life!


For exactly the same reason that Venezuelan dictator Maduro and Syrian Asshat Asad want to cling to power in their



respective DEVASTATED LANDS!
 
Walter
+1
#253
Canada’s slow initial reaction to COVID-19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUKuNIkPP6c

PM Blackface had his short pants down. From the CBC no less.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#254
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Does that include our illustrious PM who decided NOT to cancel his Africa and European begging tour even after the WHO announced Covid-19 to be a serious public health issue of international concern?


And while grocery stores need to limit the amount of SOME items you can buy, in other cases it makes no sense. For example, we used to hit the grocery store twice a month. But this crap is actually forcing us to go more frequently because you can only buy so many of an item at a time. Which in turn increases the risk of exposure.


Even as I type this I see somebody walking by my window with a tray of Timmie's coffees. I had NO idea that take-out coffee was an "essential". I guess there's no such thing as coffee makers and that grocery stores don't sell coffee.


And when it comes to food, well there's been no shortage of studies that show cheap, shitty food is bad for us. A more recent study is indicating that a diet of cheap, processed, shitty food is possibly making the effects of Covid-19 even worse for those who have it. The study compared all the coronavirus outbreaks, not just Covid-19. And yet the fast food dumps are allowed to remain open.

Pretty much the only place our esteemed long haul truckers can get fed these days .
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#255
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Pretty much the only place our esteemed long haul truckers can get fed these days .

It was a sad day when our highways lost the normal rest and service stops and got turned into the fast-food f*ckening.
 
taxme
+1
#256
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

There may be some overreaction to this, I think it is likely warranted and most likely has to do with the nature of the virus and the numbers. If 50% of Canadians end up contracting this, and 20% of those Canadians who get it end up being hospitalized, that works out to about 3,800,000 people in Canada. If only 10% of those people need a critical care bed and a ventilator to keep them going, that would be about 380,000 people.
Ontario currently has 2,000 ICU beds and 1,300 ventilators, but most are in use. In Canada overall, there are about 5000 ventilators in total...again, many if not most of them in use. Some are predicting that if they can't slow down the progression of this thing, we're going to run out of capacity really, really quickly ó likely in the next two weeks. It is also worth noting that ventilators seem to be in short supply everywhere in the world right now for some reason. And compounding this, most of the circuit boards for making more ventilators happen to come from...you guessed it... China.
I don't think that the extreme government reaction you are currently seeing is coming so much from the virus itself as it is coming from the very real possibility that medical systems everywhere may simply collapse. If this happens, the death toll from the virus will be minor compared to the death toll from the lack of ability to treat people for all other life threatening inflictions they may be suffering from. The government is currently trying to spread out the rate of contraction of this virus to try and keep up with the demand and prevent a sudden deluge which, at this point will likely overwhelm the capacity of our medical system sometime in the near future.
The overreaction is warranted.

Do you ever look like a spokesperson for the federal government. There is no emergency, hospitals are pretty much empty, ambulances are sitting around, and still people like you want to keep pushing this for all it's not worth. This is not the plague. Numbers are dropping all over the world. in Canada they are trying to make it appear as though they are on the rise. The system is not overwhelmed. It is underwhelmed.

In Taiwan, a nation of 23 million people did not shut down all restaurants or businesses. It was business as usual. In all of the 23 million citizen's only 5 got this so called pandemic virus and they did nothing about this virus. It's all a hoax and you and so many others have fallen for it hoax hook, line and sinker. It is people like you that help keep this bull shit going. I want out of this bull shit and I want my freedom back as it was before all of this crap started.

I believe that if the people do not soon get their freedom back there could be a revolution in the making very soon which the government will not be able to stop. As long as people are washing their hands where is the problem? Isn't washing our hands suppose to fight and kill the virus? Well?
 
taxme
#257
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Most other nations have kept the death rate down to 1.6%
SWEDEN is now at 8% and growing..
Now turn to your mother and father and let them know it was nice knowing them, because you're selfish and want everything open..
People like you would be the draft dodgers in WWI and WWII.. the cowards who couldn't handle giving your time and comfort to fight for what is right

How much of that 8% is all due to this one virus? Are they throwing in the common seasonal flu bug and cancer victims in there also like they are doing over here in Canada now? Hey, if you enjoy being a trained seal so much good for you but you do not have to take the rest of us down to your trained seal level.

In Taiwan a country of 23 million people only 5 came down with this so called pandemic virus. Taiwan did not order all the restaurants and all businesses closed. They all stayed open.

You are the one that needs to get out or your grandmas basement. You have been breathing way too much of your stale air and it has confounded your thinking if you were ever able to think at all. Most trained seals cannot think for themselves. They make great tricksters though. Did you ever try to balance a beachball on your nose yet? Arf-arf.

I do not blame anyone who does not want to go off to war and die for the same globalist rats that are pushing this pandemic hoax. They are not cowards. They just do not want to die for a cause that they do not believe in. I would prefer to see that you go to the front lines first. I will wave you on. Lol.

Henry Kissenger once said that soldiers are only just cannon fodder. The Secretary of State thought of soldiers as being pretty much stupid fools. All the more reason to not want to go die for scum like him and for people like you. You are clueless as to how the world works. That is why the globalist elite can get people like you and teach people like you as to how to become a nice little trained seal. Arf-arf. Lol.
 
taxme
#258
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

It was a sad day when our highways lost the normal rest and service stops and got turned into the fast-food f*ckening.

Our dear comrade leaders are just looking out for our safety. Lol. The very people who help bring us our daily bread so we can eat and stay alive are being treated like shit by our dear comrade leaders. These comrade leaders of ours are acting way out of line and are trying to make this plandemic appear as though we have a plague going on here.

And they are now saying that this ridiculous nonsense of social distancing or as some call it social engineering and stay at home bull shit may last until they can come up with a vaccine. Oh joy. So, if it could be a week from now or it could be a month or year from now, does any of these buffoons we call politicians and the lying media think that 30 million people are going to continue on with this crap? I doubt it. There will be a rebellion if they on trying to keep this going on for another few more weeks.

The summer is coming and I doubt very much that people will want to stay at home and give up their camping, travelling, and going to the beach just to try and avoid this plandemic virus. If those that are so concerned about catching the virus, well then they can stay home forever as far as I am concerned. I and most Canadians just want their freedoms back.

The population of Canada is supposed to be 37 million. I left out about 7 million because they are the ones who keep wanting to keep playing this virus game. They will do just as they are told like trained seals and will stay home forever if need be. They will all keep saying that we must all fight this virus together and do as we are told to do. Screws to that. I am going to rebel and I hope others will too. Enough already of this madness.
 
Hoid
#259
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#260
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Must be the anti-oil retards.
 
Avro52
+1
#261
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The Canadian Way of Dealing with a Pandemic: Ineffective, Clueless, and Dishonest
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...and-dishonest/
PM Blackface is pathetic.

Wow, this dude really hates women. Iím in no way surprised you would post a link to such misogynistic pile of bird cage lining as that.
 
Dixie Cup
Conservative
+4
#262
Spoke to my g/f in Germany and she says that a "second" round is already happening there. Apparently, people who were positive and then recovered are now getting it again. If so, that's bloody scary for sure because economically, we cannot continue as we are without destroying the country economically. We weren't doing so well economically before this pandemic, so now we're really in a bind - wonder if Trudeau still thinks that the budgets will balance themselves? LOL
 
Hoid
#263
I wonder if people still thinks everything just goes back to normal in a week or two?

SARS was 2003?

There is no SARS vaccine yet.
 
petros
#264
It's not often a bioweapon gets out but when it does, oh boy.
 
petros
#265
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Spoke to my g/f in Germany and she says that a "second" round is already happening there. Apparently, people who were positive and then recovered are now getting it again. If so, that's bloody scary for sure because economically, we cannot continue as we are without destroying the country economically. We weren't doing so well economically before this pandemic, so now we're really in a bind - wonder if Trudeau still thinks that the budgets will balance themselves? LOL

Then they didnt really recover. It took me 6 weeks to shake off H1N5 in winter of 17. It would give a few days pause then BAM, another round with different symptoms.
 
taxme
#266
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The Canadian Way of Dealing with a Pandemic: Ineffective, Clueless, and Dishonest
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...and-dishonest/
PM Blackface is pathetic.

I thought that in order to become the PM of Canada one had to show some common sense and logic but most of all intelligence? This idiot comrade leader of ours shows nothing like any that I mentioned above. I guess this is one reason why that when a leftist lieberal becomes the leader of a country all that we the people need from them is to just show us all as to how to be an ineffective, dishonest and totally clueless idiot as what this present day prime mistake of Canada fits into.

Canada will never go anywhere and see it's full potential until idiots like this one are never allowed to ever have the job of the PM of Canada again. But sadly, the many idiots out there who still love this fool will no doubt probably vote for this buffoon once again no matter what. F'n sad indeed.
 
taxme
#267
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Wow, this dude really hates women. Iím in no way surprised you would post a link to such misogynistic pile of bird cage lining as that.

This bull shit that we see still have going on today is mostly because of women. Most women have a tough time trying to think for themselves or questioning anything and thus they will always listen to any politician or the fake and lying media to do the thinking for them. If those two mentioned above say that there is a pandemic in Canada and we all must stay at home and do not socialize, they will do it without question. Most women can be trained and put into a state of panic and fear by their dear comrade leaders into believing anything. Just repeat it over and over and they will believe.

I know because I know of a few women who are just like that. They believe this horse manure with a passion. Most women are only good at bringing up children, go shopping , having a party for Suzie's birthday and take the kids to soccer practice.

How do you like that kind of a reply, dude?
 
taxme
#268
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I wonder if people still thinks everything just goes back to normal in a week or two?
SARS was 2003?
There is no SARS vaccine yet.

I would like to see everything get back to normal. But thanks to those brainless bunch of twits out there who still believe the crap about this virus, this hoax could be around for a year. Way the go, fools. Lol.

Among all the fatalities that the "authorities" and the lying "media" told us as to what happened in Italy with all the deaths there, was all just a made up lie by the politicians and the media.

Among Italy's so called covid fatalities 76.1% died from blood pressure problems and 33% died from heart disease problems, and 35.5% died from diabetes not to forget about other people that died from other causes and all are being lumped in with this plandemic virus to up the stats. The fix is in and no one is getting it yet.

In the beginning of this plandemic the "authorities" said that there would be upwards of 40,000,000 people that could die from this scary virus, but after many further predictions as to how many will die, it is not down to approx. 60,000 that could die. and that could drop ever further.

Nothing will ever get back to normal until people like you decide that this is enough already. I want my old life back. Will it be really worth the aggravation and the imprisonment over some fake made up virus. It's time for a rebellion by we the people to try and get our freedoms back once again.
 
taxme
#269
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I wonder if people still thinks everything just goes back to normal in a week or two?
SARS was 2003?
There is no SARS vaccine yet.

And the world population has increased by hundreds of millions since SARS. But no one gave a horses ass about trying to shut the whole world down. The only possible reason for no vaccine being found for the SARS virus was because in the end the SARS virus was that it was just another one of those many other viruses that comes around every so often. Viruses can only make someone sick if their immune system is down.
 
taxme
#270
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Spoke to my g/f in Germany and she says that a "second" round is already happening there. Apparently, people who were positive and then recovered are now getting it again. If so, that's bloody scary for sure because economically, we cannot continue as we are without destroying the country economically. We weren't doing so well economically before this pandemic, so now we're really in a bind - wonder if Trudeau still thinks that the budgets will balance themselves? LOL

I guess that the globalists really do want to wreck the economies of the world for some nefarious reason. The bull shit will continue to go on until the people start to wake up and rebel and say enough already. Is it really worth all the trouble that these deep state globalists are causing to every countries economy and causing great hardship for the people of the world by continuing on with this social engineering and have our freedom of assembly taken away from us over a scary little virus bug out there?

it's not the plague, it's a seasonal flu virus that is one of many viruses out there that enter our bodies every day. If ones immune system is up to par you will not get sick or die. Eat plenty of vitamins and minerals and get plenty of sun. Viruses cannot live in direct sunlight. They will die. So go out there and get that sun and kill that virus. Sun is life. No sun means death. This is a message from Dr. Taxme. Lol.
 

Similar Threads

9438
COVID-19 'Pandemic'
by Ocean Breeze | 4 minutes ago
18
Pandemic Toronto, Ground Zero
by Liberalman | Jun 24th, 2009