NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT: Thousands of Canadian veterans are homeless


B00Mer
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT: Thousands of Canadian veterans are homeless



Diane Claveau is one of Canada’s homeless military veterans—a segment of the population that, embarrassingly enough, reaches not the hundreds, but the thousands.

“I never thought I would end up living in my van,” said Diane, now 56-years-old, in an interview with CTV Ottawa, discussing how she spends her days in shopping mart parking lots.

“To me, living is getting up in the morning and go to work, have friends, have a life, a place to stay. Now, I’m not living,” she said. “It’s the opposite. Sometimes, I feel I’m dying.”

Claveau is presently on a waiting list for subsidized housing, and despite her health issues which she acquired during her tour of service, is trying to land a job.

In Ottawa alone, there are at least 60 to 80 veterans in Ottawa who lack proper housing.

In Canada, there are an estimated 3000 to 5000 homeless veterans across Canada, a figure which many critics call a national embarrassment.

“I would say this is one of big shames of Canada,” says Suzanne Le, the Executive Director of Multifaith Housing Initiative, told CTV Ottawa. “We have failed these people.”

Claveau, of course, agreed, stating that she relies on Ontario Works for her monthly spending allowance, as well as help from a woman’s support unit that provides food and hygiene products.

Claveau says the only reason she ended her military career was because of exposure to tear gas, an injury which still pains her to this day.

“It’s the pain, all down my leg,” she says, “It’s controlled with medications now that I take.”

Claveau says she receives compensation from Veterans Affairs Canada, but that she’s suspicious of the efficiency, and she’s critical of the department’s handling of her case.

An email from a spokesperson for Veterans Affairs Canada stated that they could not comment on specific cases such as Claveau’s.

Latest government data suggest 2,250 veterans still use homeless shelters every year.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ca...teran-problem/

However Trudeau gives billions in foreign aid to other countries and Liberal back companies such as Lawblaws and Bombardier in Canada..
 
Curious Cdn
#2
Boy, if the choice is between Twinkie Trudeau and Bone Spurs the lying creepy coward, Ill join Trudeau.

What a stupid, fukcing meme that one is.
 
MHz
#3
The embarrassment is we don't have balls as big as Cuba and we get fuked over endlessly as a result. The 'Veterans' were fighting the wring evil fukers. If Bankers like wars so much let them die on the front lines and see how fukinng fast that changes.
 
B00Mer
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Boy, if the choice is between Twinkie Trudeau and Bone Spurs the lying creepy coward, Ill join Trudeau.
What a stupid, fukcing meme that one is.

I am keeping that meme just because you love it so much, and for some reason it's in your head..





...
..
.
 
MHz
#5
News flash: Bloomer and his kind are the most embarrassing product Canada had produced. Seems like God can spot a fuktard a mile off, I wonder what is holding back most Gentiles from having the same ability to spot a liar after just a few words.
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I am keeping that meme just because you love it so much, and for some reason it's in your head..

...
..
.

For shame that you dirty a thread about our homeless veterans with those two cowardly filth. Trump is lower than dog shit and Trudeau is a fecking Pixie.
 
B00Mer
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

News flash: Bloomer and his kind are the most embarrassing product Canada had produced. Seems like God can spot a fuktard a mile off, I wonder what is holding back most Gentiles from having the same ability to spot a liar after just a few words.

Eenngk, enggk, engggkk! Sorry, the line’s choppy. Bye!
 
MHz
#8





Even if JT was a full fag he would be be 1,000x more acceptable than the fuking witch that heads 'your kind'.
 
MHz
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Eenngk, enggk, engggkk! Sorry, the line’s choppy. Bye!

Sounds more like you are sucking a dick.
 
B00Mer
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Sounds more like you are sucking a dick.

I guess being that you suck dick so much, you would know how it sounds.
 
MHz
#11
There are a couple of gorgeous hookers living below me. Out of my price league by some margin. Good thing they need a handy-man service.


I assume the pink in your avatar is so the rest of your kinds knows you are a faggot if asked or required?
 
B00Mer
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

There are a couple of gorgeous hookers living below me. Out of my price league by some margin. Good thing they need a handy-man service.
I assume the pink in your avatar is so the rest of your kinds knows you are a faggot if asked or required?

Roses are red; violets are blue. I have five fingers, and the third one is for you.
 
MHz
#13
So you can lick my shit off it?? You really are a low-life faggot aren't you.
 
B00Mer
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

So you can lick my shit off it?? You really are a low-life faggot aren't you.

You know a lot about faggots.. you fukkng little boys again or is it goats this week.
 
MHz
#15
Neither, visiting this place is the only place assholes are gathered into a single group. If you are expecting me to take a long break you will be as disappointed as you will be when you crawl away from my front door. I'll leave it unlocked so just walk right in, it will make the paperwork easier.
I've never mentioned goats, that must be your memory.
 
B00Mer
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Neither, visiting this place is the only place assholes are gathered into a single group. If you are expecting me to take a long break you will be as disappointed as you will be when you crawl away from my front door. I'll leave it unlocked so just walk right in, it will make the paperwork easier.
I've never mentioned goats, that must be your memory.

What? English please you stupid Sand N!gger.
 
MHz
#17
You and your kind are all fuking psychopaths, do the world a favor and swim across the widest ocean. The game is over, yuour side lost, just like your God said you would.
 
MHz
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

you stupid Sand N!gger.

What part of Alberta does that term come from??

Ft Mac?? Burned out by God.
 
B00Mer
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

What part of Alberta does that term come from??
Ft Mac?? Burned out by God.

So you're on CanadianContent cheering the forest fire in Ft. Mac.. seek help loser.. really. Also, get the fukk out of my country.

You should be banned from CC.
 
taxslave
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

What part of Alberta does that term come from??
Ft Mac?? Burned out by God.

One more reason why I have no use for your gawd.
 
taxslave
+2
#21
turdOWE standing up there on D day is a national embarrassment.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

turdOWE standing up there on D day is a national embarrassment.

So is Trump, the draft-dodging coward.
 
taxslave
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So is Trump, the draft-dodging coward.

Who did Trump embarrass?
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Who did Trump embarrass?

Free people everywhere ...
 
B00Mer
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Free people everywhere ...

Not me.. Loved to see him up there, fist bumping with the queen.
 
Mowich
+3
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

turdOWE standing up there on D day is a national embarrassment.

He was doing okay until he pulled the hanky out. I tuned him out after that stunt. I thought CTV did a fairly good job of covering the event. I've been watching it for a couple of hours now and there is so much personal history being told. Stories of 19 year old boys who went to war and never came home and those who lived to come home but never forgot. In spite of the little potato's hugely embarrassing lack of control, I found much of it very moving.

Lest We Forget.
Last edited by Mowich; 1 week ago at 09:03 PM..
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Not me.. Loved to see him up there, fist bumping with the queen.

Too bad.

I cherish our democracy, myself. I was willing to fight for it. The results may not measure up all of the time but our ability to throw the bums out is incredibly precious, exceedingly rare in history, only a few centuries old and fleeting if the thugs take over, again. The evidence says that Trump would be happy to end it. Thugs-R-Us is the Trump universe.
 
taxslave
+2
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Too bad.
I cherish our democracy, myself. I was willing to fight for it. The results may not measure up all of the time but our ability to throw the bums out is incredibly precious, exceedingly rare in history, only a few centuries old and fleeting if the thugs take over, again. The evidence says that Trump would be happy to end it. Thugs-R-Us is the Trump universe.

That is exactly what we plan to do to turdOWE. What we need is someone like Trump.
 
Kreskin
-1
#29
After world war II CMHC funded low income developments were built everywhere to accommodate veterans. This no longer happens. Housing development is all for-profit. If the government funded massive low income housing development the same "gubmit" whiners would be crying socialism.
 
MHz
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

So you're on CanadianContent cheering the forest fire in Ft. Mac..

The fire didn't cause the pipeline to be shelved, that is why the place is dead.



Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

seek help loser.. really.

Being called a loser by a psychopath means what in the real world??



Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Also, get the fukk out of my country.

Your country?? Make me, you have the address you gutless fukking wonder



Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You should be banned from CC.

Gid banned you and your kind from the holy land. It doesn't get anymore pitiful than that now does it?