“It increases my feminism”: Justin Trudeau says about ejecting Wilson-Raybould and Ph

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
“It increases my feminism”: Justin Trudeau says about ejecting Wilson-Raybould and Philpott from the Liberal cabinet

Only in Trudeau's world could the demotion of two strong women increase his feminism.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/it...-q35ZgU3qW5wqo

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Spread free money around the news media and it is amazing what you come up with .

White_Unifier
+1
So ejecting a person for maintaining prosecutorial independence now increases a person's independence?

Decapoda
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

So ejecting a person for maintaining prosecutorial independence now increases a person's independence?

Keep in mind that the imbecile that uttered this nonsense also admires China and it's dictatorship.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Sorry, I meant his feminism as the last word.

coldstream
Hard to believe such an intellectually flaccid twit has not incited in a massive rebellion in his Caucus. It just shows how morally depraved and corrupt the Liberals have become. They were all hand picked and vetted by Justin after all. Birds of a feather flock together.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Notice how the female BBC reporter has even bought into the narrative? Note how she didn't ask Groper about JWR and Philpot's removal from caucus after he suggested that appointing them "increases his feminism".

But let's face it, Groper is like all the rest of the leftist shit out there. Continually claiming to be something they're not. Groper's big time feminism dried up pretty quickly in the face of women who have their own minds. Turns out he's actually afraid of strong, independent-minded women.

Decapoda
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

They were all hand picked and vetted by Justin after all. Birds of a feather flock together.

Or to use the JT version of that phrase...birds of a feather...uhh...don't experience things differently.