Kreskin
+1
That was amazing.

spaminator
+1

Johnnny
+1
That was a good game.

Raptors still suck because they are Toronto.

spaminator
http://torontosun.com/news/local-new...s-pic-a-winner

spaminator
+1

Kreskin
+1
Raptors vs Warriors should be a great series. I am a Golden State fan. I fell in love with that team during their 2014 year. I could see they were changing the game of basketball forever. But they are now getting a little long in the tooth. It's unsual for a team to have the success they've had and all good things eventually come to an end. It might be Raptors who finally knock them off the perch, but admit I'll root for the Warriors. Either way, I hope the matchup creates an NBA classic.

spaminator
+1

Johnnny
Raptors suuuuck.

Lol

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Well, last night was a Tale of Two Halves.

Steve Kerr pulled of one of the greatest halftime readjustments in history.

So now it's 1-1 and off to Frisco!

Can the Raptors find an answer to Golden State's answer? Stay tuned. . .

Go Raptors!

Kreskin
+2
The Warriors need a portable hospital to keep up with all their medical issues. Cousins somehow got back after tearing a quad 6 weeks ago. Durant is out. Curry was sick last night. Thompson pulled a hamstring. Iquadala played on one leg. Looney was sent to the M.A.S.H. unit after an early injury last night. It is no wonder that getting to the NBA finals 5 years in a row is so unusual. The years are taking a toll on these guys.

After games I float around youtube watching interviews and clips. I found one which showed Durant and Thompson talking trash in a hallway with Drake. Durant was calling him Aubrey, no doubt to get under his skin. Drake's real name is Aubrey Drake Graham.

Toronto is healthy and skilled. This will be a slugfest until the end.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Yeah, what was up with Curry? He could barely drag his ass up and down the court in the first half, then after halftime he was both extremely effective and merry as a grig.

If that's not grounds for a drug test, I don't know what is.

Kreskin
He started to come alive near the end of the 1st half. Not sure what they put in his water bottle.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

He started to come alive near the end of the 1st half. Not sure what they put in his water bottle.

Meh, going from 0-for-6 to 1-for-7 in field goals ain't exactly "coming alive." It's making one bucket. Out of seven.

Maybe he was hung over and got to feeling better. Or got some water and B1 at halftime. Or oxygen.

Or amphetamines.

Kreskin
He had 9 points in the last 3 minutes of 1st half.

Tecumsehsbones
I'll take your word for it.

spaminator
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...09#post2731609

spaminator
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...36#post2731836

Kreskin
+2
Warriors locker room as game 3 approaches.

Johnnny
+1
Raptors still suck lol

spaminator
+1

spaminator
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...02#post2732702

Walter
Big, tall, black millionaires on Toronto’s team beat big, tall, black millionaires on Oakland’s team. Go big, tall, black millionaires.

Tecumsehsbones
I thought after Steve Kerr's masterful halftime adjustment in Game 2 that the Raptors were as good as done.

I was wrong. They have just flat out-played the Warriors for two games now. They are the real deal.

Go Raptors! Back to Canada for the big final!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Big, tall, black millionaires on Toronto’s team beat big, tall, black millionaires on Oakland’s team. Go big, tall, black millionaires.

Yes, Walter, we know you hate black people.

spaminator

Kreskin
+1
Classless Toronto fans cheering when Durant was hurt.

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Classless Toronto fans cheering when Durant was hurt.

I feel sorry for bandwagon fans. Bandwagon fans are he worse and are only just a bunch of jabroni's on my opinion.

Real basketball fans would have acknowledged Frantz injury and would have remained silent.

spaminator
http://torontosun.com/news/local-new...-an-ocean-away

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yes, Walter, we know you hate black people.

We know you do too...

Because we always thought calling someone a millionaire was a compliment.

As far as calling self labeled black people "black", please note: all the different teams use color to differentiate their uniforms from each other.

Funny that eh?

And there you are: black hearted, and struggling to become a millionaire too
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 13th, 2019 at 05:35 AM..