Beijing is building roads & bridges. America should take notice.

B00Mer
+1

https://medium.com/trucking/beijing-...e-7dd561832444

Canada should take notice.

Mexico has better infustructure than Canada

Cannuck
Hehehehehe.....

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://medium.com/trucking/beijing-...e-7dd561832444
Canada should take notice.
Mexico has better infustructure than Canada

Maybe, we should bring in more Coolie labour to catch up.

B00Mer
Negro Laredo

https://youtu.be/fTzzB1Gbv0w

I am here now..

B00Mer
+1
That's your caravan ... all blacks coming from Africa to central america to the USA.. then Canada.

Talked to a few.. end game is Canada.. best benefits. (Montreal and Toronto can have them all)

The people here have nick named Nuevo Laredo to Negro Laredo..

There are 1000's everywhere..

The joke is here, Mexicans are going to move to Africa.. it's now empty.

Many of them have money too.. the $25/ night hotels are booked solid by the month.
Last edited by B00Mer; May 9th, 2019 at 08:29 PM..

B00Mer
Going to get more photos today.. before I cross back to the USA

taxslave
+1
With thousands of otherwise unemplyable social workers on the government payroll how are we supposed to build highways?

Cannuck
Why would you want to? You hate immigrants and Canadians aren't having enough kids so there shouldn't be any reason to build more roads. Factor in the development of autonomous vehicles and investing in roads doesn't make a lot of sense. On second thought, that's probably precisely why you like it

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

With thousands of otherwise unemplyable social workers on the government payroll how are we supposed to build highways?

Ask JLM ... the Union guy.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Ask JLM ... the Union guy.

Next to truck drivers, road workers are some of the most maligned workers in Canada. They'll needlessly reduce the speed limits where no construction is occurring because they're too lazy to move signs. Maybe instead of building more roads, we should just hire more competent people to manage them

B00Mer
+2
#11  Top Rated Post

Johnnny
Ontario has noticed.

17 has a lot of work happening right now.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Ontario has noticed.
17 has a lot of work happening right now.

Portions of it have been under water, probably.

Still, one of my favourite drives ...

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Portions of it have been under water, probably.
Still, one of my favourite drives ...

17 West of Sudbury to Manitoba has been good all year.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

17 West of Sudbury to Manitoba has been good all year.

In the Ottawa Valley, it's pretty close to the river, here and there.

darkbeaver
Nova Scotcia is unfolding as should, must, my fear is that some advanced unknown wuill expose the Nova Scotia thing

darkbeaver
Of course Nova Scotians do and will continue to rule this world, we offer six for six you survive the firstse t of siox and youj can speak, you won,t be heard otherwise,shed blood or die, laws of ages, tried and trued, The oCEAN ATLANTIC whispers you mainlanders m
ust ust prepare, only the righteous among you will stickl to gthe orb/.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Nova Scotcia is unfolding as should, must, my fear is that some advanced unknown wuill expose the Nova Scotia thing

The Islanders to the North of you are strange beings, that's fer sure. Mabou is a secret alien base full of clog dancing killers.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Of course Nova Scotians do and will continue to rule this world, we offer six for six you survive the firstse t of siox and youj can speak, you won,t be heard otherwise,shed blood or die, laws of ages, tried and trued, The oCEAN ATLANTIC whispers you mainlanders m
ust ust prepare, only the righteous among you will stickl to gthe orb/.

Yeah, yeah.
I've been drunk in the LNBR, too!

darkbeaver
sany advanced entitry could follow, of couirse then idea of advanced has diverese klatitudes, my job in lifge is to advance nice and crush nasty with nice, god help me. Shat sparrow is more important than you.....become a sparrow,

darkbeaver
gOOD EVEN AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR ENDULGENCE, CAPITAL SPECIMINS ALL.

darkbeaver
You are nothing without the rest of us

What gets stuck in yer filter might interest you unt it might not. Nature will prevaill despite your punny human pretensions to power, you have none except that law and if that evades you thenj youi are doomend, like mme
Last edited by darkbeaver; May 12th, 2019 at 08:48 PM..

darkbeaver
Stop, I can,t help you, I don,t know what yer smokin but if youvegotnmind it shouldnt slow you too muich what I wab=nt to see is a olaqnet ruled by nice or else,, please disegard all the following and think of bud called R2, Ronnie, Oxford NS mid 80,s the most destrucktive cannibis strain known to mankind,

darkbeaver
my greaT pleasure to have been introduced to R2 very long time ago, If you are ever offered R2 suck hard.

darkbeaver
Head fixing stuff, available only in NE NS and nowhereelse on earth, the most mindbendinhg weed avaILOABLE IN THE SICK WESTERN WHORLE. wHEN AND IF you ever hear the leyttersn R2 WITH REPECT TO YOUR NEXT BAG OF WEED DO NOT HESITATE TO LAY YOUR MONEY DOWN,
Last edited by darkbeaver; May 12th, 2019 at 09:21 PM..

darkbeaver
a COUPLE OF DECADES OF r2 testing has deposited me here at cc. I could,nt have done better except for R2.

darkbeaver
theiT,S NOT About meat but about mind, The statisictal evidence is in the God file, page 2, section 2734, seek and yea shall find or die of hypothern=mioa the desert of humanity, who or what would water a plant like you?

darkbeaver
You got water you have hope you can exorcize yer mindm you on the top of the world. Don,t fuk up, nothin changes faster than the human top. It,s what I,ve been told I,ve never actually bean there. Only the nice are powerfull the rest are pretenders, nice rules. if you can,t be nice you won,t be long. yournextension depends on your nice, your nice defines your power, the nice have power the rest have hope the powerless nice there is not. yOU COUNT FOR NOTHING BUT FOR THOSE UNDER YOUR WING

darkbeaver
they will let you fly, and you must fly

darkbeaver
while in flight you risk the advantage of being shot down. Grounded ain,t the end, however