Andrew Scheer would make the best PM: Poll


spaminator
+4
#1
Andrew Scheer would make the best PM: Poll
Postmedia News
Published:
December 20, 2018
Updated:
December 20, 2018 2:28 PM EST
Move over Justin Trudeau, it’s Andrew Scheer’s time to shine.
A new Angus Reid poll shows that for the first time since he won the election in 2015, Trudeau is not considered the best federal leader to run the country. Conservative Leader Scheer now holds that honour — with 33% of respondents choosing him and 27% picking Trudeau. Green Party Leader Elizabeth May came in third with 7% and NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh got a dismal 6%. (The other 26% didn’t know.)
The poll also shows the Liberal prime minister’s popularity has taken a hit. His approval rating has sunk to 35%, compared to 46% this time last year. His disapproval rating now sits at a whopping 58%, which is the highest of all four of the party leaders.
Even younger Canadians appear to have become somewhat disillusioned. Now only 42% of 18-to-35-year-olds approve of the job Trudeau is doing, down from 52% last December.
The poll points to Trudeau’s “problem-plagued” India trip, irregular border crossings and the Trans Mountain pipeline debacle as some of the reasons for his decline.
The Angus Reid Institute conducted an online survey of 3,239 Canadian adults between Dec. 12-18. It is accurate to within +/- 1.4 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.
QUEBEC RISES AS ALBERTA FALLS
When it comes to premiers, Francois Legault takes the crown as the most popular, according to a separate Dart Insight poll, rating nine of Canada’s provincial leaders. (P.E.I. and the territories are not included.)
After winning the Quebec election in October, the CAQ leader’s popularity is at 61%, according to the poll. The only other premier above 50% is Saskatchewan Party’s Scott Moe (56%, up one point from September).
Newfoundland-Labrador Liberal Premier Dwight Ball and NDP Alberta Premier Rachel Notley suffered the hardest falls. Ball dropped nine points from 42% to 33% and Notley went from 41% to 34%, which comes after her frustration with Ottawa over a stalled pipeline and equalization payments.
However, the least popular premier is Nova Scotia Liberal Premier Stephen McNeil who, despite gaining four points, has only 30% support.
Ontario Conservative Premier Doug Ford’s approval has slipped slightly. He is down two points at 35%. In Manitoba, Conservative Premier Brian Pallister’s support stands pat at 43%.
Dart Insight surveyed 5,962 Canadian adults from Dec. 5-12. The poll is accurate within +/- 1.4 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.
PREMIERS RANKED
1. Francois Legault (Que.) — 61% (first measurement)
2. Scott Moe (Sask.) — 56% (+1)
3. John Horgan (B.C.) — 46% (-3)
4. Blaine Higgs (N.B.) — 43% (first measurement)
5. Brian Pallister (Man.) — 42% (no change)
6. Doug Ford (Ont.) — 35% (-2)
7. Rachel Notley (Alta.) — 34% (-7)
8. Dwight Ball (N.L.) — 33% (-9)
9. Stephen McNeil (N.S.) — 30% (+4)
http://angusreid.org/wp-content/uplo...l-politics.pdf
http://torontosun.com/news/national/...e-best-pm-poll
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
-2
#2
No one, not one person at all, is good enough to be PM right now.

I wouldn't trust any PC or PC like party in power what so ever, which is sad because there are times I think a decent, old school PC Parliament might actually be good.

NDP is a nogo.

Liberal is waning on popularity and good governing but right now of them all I'd rather see them than anyone else.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+3 / -1
#3
Trudeau 'most divisive' PM ever : Scheer
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

No one, not one person at all, is good enough to be PM right now.

I wouldn't trust any PC or PC like party in power what so ever, which is sad because there are times I think a decent, old school PC Parliament might actually be good.

NDP is a nogo.

Liberal is waning on popularity and good governing but right now of them all I'd rather see them than anyone else.

Better be putting a lot away for your children as they are going to be left holding the bag . Balanced budgets by 2041 and a trillion dollar dept . Is your Christmas gift from the Liberal government.
 
MHz
+1
#5
Maybe time to fire the Fed and go with Provincial Governments with unlimited data and texting.
 
Hoid
#6
Liberals Would Win If The Election Was Held Today, Despite Justin Trudeau's Shockingly Low Approval Ratings

https://www.narcity.com/news/liberal...proval-ratings
 
Hoid
#7
Whoops!

Conservatives and Liberals in a statistical tie, but Trudeau still preferred prime minister, poll suggests

https://www.hilltimes.com/2018/12/18...uggests/181869
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1 / -1
#8
Did those two get bailout money from JT?
 
Theend
-1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Andrew Scheer would make the best PM: Poll
Postmedia News
Published:
December 20, 2018
Updated:
December 20, 2018 2:28 PM EST
Move over Justin Trudeau, it’s Andrew Scheer’s time to shine.
A new Angus Reid poll shows that for the first time since he won the election in 2015, Trudeau is not considered the best federal leader to run the country. Conservative Leader Scheer now holds that honour — with 33% of respondents choosing him and 27% picking Trudeau. Green Party Leader Elizabeth May came in third with 7% and NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh got a dismal 6%. (The other 26% didn’t know.)
The poll also shows the Liberal prime minister’s popularity has taken a hit. His approval rating has sunk to 35%, compared to 46% this time last year. His disapproval rating now sits at a whopping 58%, which is the highest of all four of the party leaders.
Even younger Canadians appear to have become somewhat disillusioned. Now only 42% of 18-to-35-year-olds approve of the job Trudeau is doing, down from 52% last December.
The poll points to Trudeau’s “problem-plagued” India trip, irregular border crossings and the Trans Mountain pipeline debacle as some of the reasons for his decline.
The Angus Reid Institute conducted an online survey of 3,239 Canadian adults between Dec. 12-18. It is accurate to within +/- 1.4 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.
QUEBEC RISES AS ALBERTA FALLS
When it comes to premiers, Francois Legault takes the crown as the most popular, according to a separate Dart Insight poll, rating nine of Canada’s provincial leaders. (P.E.I. and the territories are not included.)
After winning the Quebec election in October, the CAQ leader’s popularity is at 61%, according to the poll. The only other premier above 50% is Saskatchewan Party’s Scott Moe (56%, up one point from September).
Newfoundland-Labrador Liberal Premier Dwight Ball and NDP Alberta Premier Rachel Notley suffered the hardest falls. Ball dropped nine points from 42% to 33% and Notley went from 41% to 34%, which comes after her frustration with Ottawa over a stalled pipeline and equalization payments.
However, the least popular premier is Nova Scotia Liberal Premier Stephen McNeil who, despite gaining four points, has only 30% support.
Ontario Conservative Premier Doug Ford’s approval has slipped slightly. He is down two points at 35%. In Manitoba, Conservative Premier Brian Pallister’s support stands pat at 43%.
Dart Insight surveyed 5,962 Canadian adults from Dec. 5-12. The poll is accurate within +/- 1.4 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.
PREMIERS RANKED
1. Francois Legault (Que.) — 61% (first measurement)
2. Scott Moe (Sask.) — 56% (+1)
3. John Horgan (B.C.) — 46% (-3)
4. Blaine Higgs (N.B.) — 43% (first measurement)
5. Brian Pallister (Man.) — 42% (no change)
6. Doug Ford (Ont.) — 35% (-2)
7. Rachel Notley (Alta.) — 34% (-7)
8. Dwight Ball (N.L.) — 33% (-9)
9. Stephen McNeil (N.S.) — 30% (+4)
http://angusreid.org/wp-content/uplo...l-politics.pdf
http://torontosun.com/news/national/...e-best-pm-poll


The last thing we need is another greedy, mass murderer, z I o n I s t. He will rip off this country by giving $$$$ to his "buddies".

The reason why the pipeline isn't getting built in Alberta is because the j o o run oil companies are getting oil for frikkin NOTHING. AND ONCE AGAIN NO ONE SAYS A PHUKKIN WORD.

GOD DAMN TRUDEAU SHOULD BE RIGHT THE PHUKK IN THERE....AND GET A SPINE...DAMN MAN.!!!!

ITS ALL AN ACT....AND ONCE AGAIN THE MSM TERRORISTS J O O S. ARE SPINNING IT IN EVERY OTHER DIRECTION....DAMN !!!!!

I have always sympathized with the Jewish community... until 6 months ago.....My GOD..
All lies. And people are just carrying on.

Patrick Brown was set up ....GUARANTEED....

IN 1985 AIR INDIA...TERRORIST ATTACK???? REMEMBER!!!!
CSIS...MISSING EMAILS

COMEY...MISSING EMAILS...???

THE TURBANED SIKH...PERFECT SEZ JO OOY. MSM...
THEY HAVE BEEN RIDING SIKHS SINCE 1985.....HOWEVER....

WE ARE ALL GROWN UP NOW.....

I LOOKED AT THE CASE THE OTHER DAY.
.....

BAGRI AND MALIK GETTING CHARGED.....WAS ABSOLUTELY A CRIME.THE SIKH COMMUNITY PAYED

I PHUKKIN PAYED!!!!!!!
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#10
Andrew Scheer Responds To Criticism Of Tory Support For 'United We Roll'

Quote:

OTTAWA — Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer brushed off concerns this week about associating his party with "Yellow Vests Canada" — a populist group known for stirring up xenophobic sentiments and promoting violence.
The group is associated with the "United We Roll" protest that took place on Parliament Hill last week. Scheer said Monday the event was was organized by "people who have lost their jobs who are facing a tremendous amount of anxiety about what the future will bring."
"United We Roll" drew a few hundred protesters, including a convoy of truckers who travelled from Red Deer, Alta. to rally against government policies that affect the energy sector...………..hit the link for more

Progressives are trying to stick the anti-immigration tag on him over the "Yellow Vests"
 
Hoid
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

(The other 26% didn’t know.)

Just because you don't say doesn't mean you don't know.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#12
Scheer pledges to remove GST from home heating

Quote:

OTTAWA - Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer is promising to remove federal sales tax from Canadians' home-heating bills as part of an early election campaign commitment.

If elected in the October federal election, Scheer says he would offer rebates to Canadians for the five per cent tax charged on all residential home energy, including heating oil, electricity, natural gas, propane, wood pellets and other heating sources.
Scheer estimates this could save Canadians an average of $107 per year.
The rebate would be capped at a maximum of $200 per household and would not be available for commercial energy costs.
The heating bills for investment properties would also not be eligible.
People who live in provinces that have harmonized provincial and federal sales taxes would get the same rebate.
"Heating your home in winter isn't a luxury for Canadians. It is a necessity," Scheer said. "We don't tax other basic necessities like groceries and we shouldn't be taxing home heating."
The Conservatives estimate the measure would cost the federal treasury $1.6 billion.
Scheer's promise comes as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has launched a campaign — complete with a series of Liberal party ads — aimed at drawing the public's attention to his carbon-pricing plan and how money raised from his imminent carbon tax will be rebated directly to residents of the four provinces that have no equivalent measures of their own.
The Trudeau government is requiring provinces to impose a price on carbon emissions, starting at $20 per tonne this year and rising by $10 per tonne annually until it hits $50 in 2022. Ottawa is imposing its own tax on Ontario, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and New Brunswick, as they continue to refuse to impose their own carbon pricing plan that meets federal targets.
Scheer has been a vocal opponent of the carbon tax and said the sales-tax cut would come along with scrapping the carbon tax if he becomes prime minister .

 
Hoid
#13
I feel like Scheer we would good for the white nationalist climate change deniers but not for Canadians in general.

He wants the anti immigrant vote - he can have it. But don't come knocking on the door of normal people.
 
White_Unifier
+1
#14
Give the Liberal Party to Wilson-raybould and the Conservative Party to Lisa Raitt. We need people with more intellect leading these parties.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+3
#15
Yeah it would be bad to bring common sense back to leadership, elitism would be preferred by ordinary Canadians /sarcasm
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Give the Liberal Party to Wilson-raybould and the Conservative Party to Lisa Raitt. We need people with more intellect leading these parties.

So just by-pass the right to vote in leadership? I see you spent way to much time in China
 
Walter
+4
#17
Scheer certainly looks better than Justine.
 
White_Unifier
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

So just by-pass the right to vote in leadership? I see you spent way to much time in China

I was saying it tongue in cheek. But it does raise questions on how certain people rise to the top.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#19
All political parties praised Scheer when he was speaker of the house, very intelligent, articulated, just to bad he doesn't have that at the moment memorable gotcha strike phrase
 
Hoid
#20
He has looked terrible during this whole SNC thing.

I don't think anyone outside of the base is anything but embarrassed by his electioneering
 
White_Unifier
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Scheer certainly looks better than Justine.

Is that your standard now?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#22
If you say so, it must be so eh Hoid? Lol
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I feel like Scheer we would good for the white nationalist climate change deniers but not for Canadians in general.

He wants the anti immigrant vote - he can have it. But don't come knocking on the door of normal people.

Normal people like you ?
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Progressives are trying to stick the anti-immigration tag on him over the "Yellow Vests"

Well, if the vest fits
 
Hoid
#25
He is going to need to step his game up a bunch.

The "I didn't hear the question" thing is not working.
 
TalkingTogheter
#26
The Neocon choice in its program a smaller amount of refugees than The current president but I might prefer Scheer, however, should be said.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

No one, not one person at all, is good enough to be PM right now.

I wouldn't trust any PC or PC like party in power what so ever, which is sad because there are times I think a decent, old school PC Parliament might actually be good.

NDP is a nogo.

Liberal is waning on popularity and good governing but right now of them all I'd rather see them than anyone else.




SO WHO DO YOU SUPPORT THEN?????????????????????????


The Communist Party of Canada?????????????????????????????


Here is some information illustrating how UTTERLY HYPOCRITICAL LIE-berals routinely are even on something as supposedly simple as applying for a gun license!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Here are some comments picked up from a Rebel Media youtube video!

By Faith Goldy: Special gun rights for Muslims?

Published on Youtube April 21, 2017.

Goldy is a gun owner and was in the process of renewing her gun licence when she spotted an odd paragraph about photographs and religious exemptions!

On camera- she then telephoned RCMP and explained to them she was a FULLY VEILED WOMAN - she went on to explain she wore a NIQAB and was prevented by religious edict from showing her face!

Goldy and the Licensing Officer then discussed the relevant paragraphs of the gvot legislation that EXEMPTS SOME PEOPLE from supplying the photo ID that NORMAL PEOPLE MUST SUPPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To sum up- in order to get a gun licence - FOR EITHER A LONG GUN -meaning shotgun or rifle- or get a licence for RESTRICTED WEAPONS - WITHOUT SUBMITTING A PHOTO - one only has to submit an attestation from an IMAM to dispense with photo ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Goldy points out - this is a HUGE LOOPHOLE in the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I note that ONE MUSLIM could complete the fire arm training and then make MULTIPLE gun license applications since NOBODY KNOWS WHO is under the NIQAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The absolute NEED - for security purposes- to DEMAND that Muslim women remove their NIQAB and IDENTIFY THEMSELVES PROPERLY is growing ever more obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS Toronto Sun pointed out - the NIQAB cancels out all sorts of security deals! The Sun dressed a 14 year old BOY in a NIQAB and sent the kid off to buy liquor at various LCBO locations in Toronto................................

AND NOBODY CHALLENGED the under age kid in the bopdy sack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims MUST BE COMPELLED to identify themselves clearly and properly for taking tests at college or university, for filing govt forms such as gun license and drivers license and for situations dealing with cops and for testimony in court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition there have been incidents reported of Muslim women attacking white people for using cmaeras in a public place. In one incident- a white Sun reporter was with his family at Dundas Square- an OBVIOUSLY PUBLIC PLACE!!!!!!!!!

And he took several photos and was lining up for another when a shadow fell over his lense and something slapped at his head! Turns out it was a Muslim woman slapping at him and DEMANDING he give her his expensive camera!!!!!!!!!!!

When he refused - she slapped at him again and then was joined by a couple more Muslim women and their husbands......all demanding he hand over the camera!

A cop was called over and refereed the argument! The woman protested that they HAD NOT ATTACKED THE MAN! They told the cop they were ONLY TRYING TO SMASH HIS CAMERA -because they feared he might have taken some photos of the Muslim women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cop tried to defuse the white mans anger by pointing out they were not actually threatening HIM! They were just worried about unsuitable photos!!!!!!!!

But as the white guy pointed out- what IF THEY HAD SMASHED THE CAMERA AS THEY INTENDED??

HOW could he press charges against people he could not identify since they were wrapped up an those BODY COVERING SACKS???????????

In that situation -the was ATTACKED and his property threatened with DAMAGE - with no way to take legal action since the attacker were essentially IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There ARE LAWS that punish white people for committing crimes while in disguise so WHY NOT APPLY THEM AGAINST MUSLIMS????????????

And there was another incident in east end Toronto with another white guy and his girl friend out taking photos while her guy walks his dog.............................and same deal.....Angry Muslims DEMANDING the girl hand over her camera to a bunch of Muslims!!

Girl moves to hide behind boyfriend and shield her camera from angry grabbing hands trying to snatch it from her...........and things get even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog gets agitated and is barking and etc and Muslims consider dogs to be UNCLEAN and they are angry enough that photos of their woman MAY HAVE accidentally been taken- but to have to contend with the dog IS REAL INSULT FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Tolerance is one thing..........but total surrender to the DEMANDS of radical minded intruders that LIE-berl govt has FORCED ON US is not acceptable!!!!!!!!!

MUSLIMS MUST learn to tolerate the NORMAL standards of Csdn behaviour!!!!

And LIE-beral failure to make it clear that proper ID IS ESSENTIAL in all legal dealings is a huge mistake that leaves us vulnerable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
TalkingTogheter
-1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

SO WHO DO YOU SUPPORT THEN?????????????????????????


The Communist Party of Canada?????????????????????????????


Here is some information illustrating how UTTERLY HYPOCRITICAL LIE-berals routinely are even on something as supposedly simple as applying for a gun license!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here are some comments picked up from a Rebel Media youtube video!
By Faith Goldy: Special gun rights for Muslims?
Published on Youtube April 21, 2017.
Goldy is a gun owner and was in the process of renewing her gun licence when she spotted an odd paragraph about photographs and religious exemptions!
On camera- she then telephoned RCMP and explained to them she was a FULLY VEILED WOMAN - she went on to explain she wore a NIQAB and was prevented by religious edict from showing her face!
Goldy and the Licensing Officer then discussed the relevant paragraphs of the gvot legislation that EXEMPTS SOME PEOPLE from supplying the photo ID that NORMAL PEOPLE MUST SUPPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To sum up- in order to get a gun licence - FOR EITHER A LONG GUN -meaning shotgun or rifle- or get a licence for RESTRICTED WEAPONS - WITHOUT SUBMITTING A PHOTO - one only has to submit an attestation from an IMAM to dispense with photo ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As Goldy points out - this is a HUGE LOOPHOLE in the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I note that ONE MUSLIM could complete the fire arm training and then make MULTIPLE gun license applications since NOBODY KNOWS WHO is under the NIQAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The absolute NEED - for security purposes- to DEMAND that Muslim women remove their NIQAB and IDENTIFY THEMSELVES PROPERLY is growing ever more obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS Toronto Sun pointed out - the NIQAB cancels out all sorts of security deals! The Sun dressed a 14 year old BOY in a NIQAB and sent the kid off to buy liquor at various LCBO locations in Toronto................................
AND NOBODY CHALLENGED the under age kid in the bopdy sack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muslims MUST BE COMPELLED to identify themselves clearly and properly for taking tests at college or university, for filing govt forms such as gun license and drivers license and for situations dealing with cops and for testimony in court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In addition there have been incidents reported of Muslim women attacking white people for using cmaeras in a public place. In one incident- a white Sun reporter was with his family at Dundas Square- an OBVIOUSLY PUBLIC PLACE!!!!!!!!!
And he took several photos and was lining up for another when a shadow fell over his lense and something slapped at his head! Turns out it was a Muslim woman slapping at him and DEMANDING he give her his expensive camera!!!!!!!!!!!
When he refused - she slapped at him again and then was joined by a couple more Muslim women and their husbands......all demanding he hand over the camera!
A cop was called over and refereed the argument! The woman protested that they HAD NOT ATTACKED THE MAN! They told the cop they were ONLY TRYING TO SMASH HIS CAMERA -because they feared he might have taken some photos of the Muslim women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cop tried to defuse the white mans anger by pointing out they were not actually threatening HIM! They were just worried about unsuitable photos!!!!!!!!
But as the white guy pointed out- what IF THEY HAD SMASHED THE CAMERA AS THEY INTENDED??
HOW could he press charges against people he could not identify since they were wrapped up an those BODY COVERING SACKS???????????
In that situation -the was ATTACKED and his property threatened with DAMAGE - with no way to take legal action since the attacker were essentially IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There ARE LAWS that punish white people for committing crimes while in disguise so WHY NOT APPLY THEM AGAINST MUSLIMS????????????
And there was another incident in east end Toronto with another white guy and his girl friend out taking photos while her guy walks his dog.............................and same deal.....Angry Muslims DEMANDING the girl hand over her camera to a bunch of Muslims!!
Girl moves to hide behind boyfriend and shield her camera from angry grabbing hands trying to snatch it from her...........and things get even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dog gets agitated and is barking and etc and Muslims consider dogs to be UNCLEAN and they are angry enough that photos of their woman MAY HAVE accidentally been taken- but to have to contend with the dog IS REAL INSULT FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
Tolerance is one thing..........but total surrender to the DEMANDS of radical minded intruders that LIE-berl govt has FORCED ON US is not acceptable!!!!!!!!!
MUSLIMS MUST learn to tolerate the NORMAL standards of Csdn behaviour!!!!
And LIE-beral failure to make it clear that proper ID IS ESSENTIAL in all legal dealings is a huge mistake that leaves us vulnerable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you are supporting isis as your character of Russian stance.

You hate everything.
 
spilledthebeer
-1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingTogheter View Post

But you are supporting isis as your character of Russian stance.




And you are exposing your MENTAL CONFUSION by raving about "character of Russian stance"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
 
Hoid
#30
Mayor of Calgary on CBC saying that Kenney and Scheer are both pandering to racists.
 

Similar Threads

26
Who is Andrew Scheer
by Murphy | 2 weeks ago
100