Is it okay to be white?

View Poll Results: Is it okay to be white?
Yes. 14 70.00%
No. 3 15.00%
Other answer. 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

White_Unifier
+1
Saskatoon latest city where ‘It’s okay to be white’ poster appears | Saskatoon StarPhoenix

Apparently, the statement 'It's okay to be white' has become a little controversial lately.

What's your take? Is it okay to be white? You're thoughts here.

Mowich
+9
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Saskatoon latest city where ‘It’s okay to be white’ poster appears | Saskatoon StarPhoenix

Apparently, the statement 'It's okay to be white' has become a little controversial lately.

Considering that those of us who are have no choice in the matter, it is rather a moot point.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Considering that those of us who are have no choice in the matter, it is rather a moot point.

And yet the question has caused media controversy, apparently especially on college campuses.

Hoof Hearted
+6
Being white is okay. The problem with the poster is it was probably written by a white asshole. Being an asshole, no matter what colour you are, is never a good thing.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Being white is okay. The problem with the poster is it was probably written by a white asshole. Being an asshole, no matter what colour you are, is never a good thing.

If Satan wrote that the earth was round, how would the source of the statement change its veracity?

Hoof Hearted
+4
The article says the poster was taped to the University of Alberta's Native Study building. It was obviously designed to provoke. Again...produced by a white asshole.

It strikes me as something Durry would paste on the front door of a Mosque.

Durry
Everybody likes White people, especially if they are of the Christian variety.
These Whites are the ones that build great countries and make the greasiest contributions towards mankind thru great inventions.

Wherever Whites go, all others want to follow them.
You just have to look at all those Muslims from Syria and other middleast countries that were fleeing their shithole countries, they were all going to White Christian countries, you didn't see them fleeing to other Muslim brown countries, did you.
That says it all.

taxslave
Could be because other Muslim countries didn't want them?

Johnnny
+2
I'm happy with my skin colour and i'm happy with who i am.

There is nothing wrong with being white skinned!!!

I was talking with a White Muslim Iranian in a bar the other month and he asked me why is there so much biased towards white skinned people. We had a good talk and we both agreed that there is no fault or defect or no sin in the colour of our skin.

Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Wherever Whites go, all others want to follow them.
You just have to look at all those Muslims from Syria and other middleast countries that were fleeing their shithole countries, they were all going to White Christian countries, you didn't see them fleeing to other Muslim brown countries, did you.
That says it all.

Actually i do need to correct you there. Iran which is almost majority white skinned people has the most refugees of almost any nation of the world, the same as the white majority country of turkey. Syria has a major population of white skinned people also, and the same with northern Iraq. And that's not including countries like Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Azerbaijan who also have a major white skinned populations. Heck the Muslim on the top story from the CBC right now is white!

The Syrian refugees who moved to Sudbury and got a free house? Whiter than me!

On another note, the only people who actually give me grief over my skin colour are other whites!!!

White_Unifier

The article says the poster was taped to the University of Alberta's Native Study building. It was obviously designed to provoke. Again...produced by a white asshole.

It strikes me as something Durry would paste on the front door of a Mosque.

Yeah, but that's not what's angering them. What's angering them is the actual words on the poster.

taxslave
+3

Yeah, but that's not what's angering them. What's angering them is the actual words on the poster.

The poor widdle snowflakes.

Durry
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I'm happy with my skin colour and i'm happy with who i am.

There is nothing wrong with being white skinned!!!

I was talking with a White Muslim Iranian in a bar the other month and he asked me why is there so much biased towards white skinned people. We had a good talk and we both agreed that there is no fault or defect or no sin in the colour of our skin.

Actually i do need to correct you there. Iran which is almost majority white skinned people has the most refugees of almost any nation of the world, the same as the white majority country of turkey. Syria has a major population of white skinned people also, and the same with northern Iraq. And that's not including countries like Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Azerbaijan who also have a major white skinned populations. Heck the Muslim on the top story from the CBC right now is white!

The Syrian refugees who moved to Sudbury and got a free house? Whiter than me!

On another note, the only people who actually give me grief over my skin colour are other whites!!!

Yes I know, that's why I clarified my White statement by referencing that they be of the Christian variety.

Alternative
White have rights !!!

Hoof Hearted
I'm as white as you get. I play tennis and go Sugarbushing with my family every winter. But I still question the intent of the poster. I'm not at all ashamed of being white. The sign seems to suggest otherwise.

White_Unifier
+1

I'm as white as you get. I play tennis and go Sugarbushing with my family every winter. But I still question the intent of the poster. I'm not at all ashamed of being white. The sign seems to suggest otherwise.

Again, if Satan stated that the earth was round, would you question his intent or just take his statement at face value?

That's the problem with our society today. We aren't able to just take a statement at face value anymore.

If Hitler said that we should care for our children, would you disagree with the statement because of its source?

In many respects, #itsokaytobewhite was a brilliant propaganda victory in that to attack the posters as some did exposed their anti-white racism.

Hoof Hearted
Have they got nothing better to do in Saskatoon?

White_Unifier
Given how they responded to the posters, obviously not.

Walter

And yet the question has caused media controversy, apparently especially on college campuses.

Stoopid kids.

Durry
+1
People in Saskatoon are very hard working honest people.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

People in Saskatoon are very hard working honest people.

'specially them used car salesmen lined up on Hwy 16

Hoof Hearted
I heard Saskatoon was so flat, you can watch your dog run away from home for three days.

(An oldie, but STILL relevant!)

Curious Cdn

I heard Saskatoon was so flat, you can watch your dog run away from home for three days.

(An oldie, but STILL relevant!)

...gotta check the speedometer to see if you're really moving (Regina's even worse)

Cannuck
+1

What's angering them is the actual words on the poster.

Nope

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

The poor widdle snowflakes.

Do you talk like a two year old in the real world as well?

darkbeaver
+1
Could you describe this real world for us?

spaminator

there will eventually be no more pure honkeys left.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Probably within 50 - 75 years. Honkies like Durpy are an endangered species.

Kreskin
+1

If Satan wrote that the earth was round, how would the source of the statement change its veracity?

Satan is white.

Angstrom

Again, if Satan stated that the earth was round, would you question his intent or just take his statement at face value?

That's the problem with our society today. We aren't able to just take a statement at face value anymore.

If Hitler said that we should care for our children, would you disagree with the statement because of its source?

In many respects, #itsokaytobewhite was a brilliant propaganda victory in that to attack the posters as some did exposed their anti-white racism.

Because there is literally a war of ideology happening. So everyone is looking further then face value and are assuming things.

Durry
#itsokaytobewhite

White people go otta their way to accommodate other races, they often even downplay their own race to try to make others look good, this is the wrong approach, Whites should show their strengths and encourage others to achieve higher standards and accomplishments.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

My kids are mixed too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Satan is white.

I never met him so I couldn't tell you either way.