Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

taxslave
IN BC they will pull your drivers license without notice if your ex CLAIMS you have not paid your alimony.

Hoid
what a ridiculous lie.

obvious deadbeat is obvious

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

IN BC they will pull your drivers license without notice if your ex CLAIMS you have not paid your alimony.

I hope that you got it back!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

what a ridiculous lie.

What have you got? Some fancy kind of fcuking glasses that enables you to see shit no one else can? How do YOU know the ex isn't a bitch?

Hoid
Sorry

I shouldn't be mean to your girl friend

JLM

Sorry

I shouldn't be mean to your girl friend

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh- Don't need my wife hearing about her!

Curious Cdn
... that poor, frightened ewe ...

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I hope that you got it back!

Wasn't me. I found out abut it when one of my truck drivers got pulled over and the cop told him his license was pulled but there was no indication of any penelties or infractions. A truck driver without a license is basically unemployable so he did the smart thing and straight to welfare. We got his license back but I had to pay his alimony on payroll deduction for a while so we could prove she was getting the money. He had been giving her cash which went mostly to her dealer.

spilledthebeer

Yes............................they do the same stuff in Ontari-owe as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And aint it FUNNY............................................. .............

hemer-HOID did his usual knee jerk jackass routine and responded: "its a lie"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think the guy HAS ANY SHAME at all??????????????????????????????????

Toronto Red Star media whores made a BIG STINK a few years back accusing the Family Responsibility Office of not doing its job!!!!!!

Some divorced woman who was living common law with another guy and her two kids was collecting welfare...........................

because her former hubby "Could Not Be FOUND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he was not paying child support.........................................

so Red Star heroes staked out the guys parents house and found him within a few days..........................

and traced him to his MINIMUM WAGE JOB as an auto parts delivery person...........................................

at the time of the divorce the guy had been making a VERY NICE LIVING as a real estate agent............................

but that Pesky economic down turn stuff DESTROYED his career...........................................

so it became PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him to pay the amount of child support ordered while he was still a successful real estate agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And OF COURSE WIFE WAS DISTRESSED at the lost income..........................................

and HOW BETTER to get a few bucks back than from Welfare????????????????????????

After all our LIE-beral govt is MADE OF MONEY isnt it?????????????????????????

And LIE-berals consider it a SACRED DUTY to support "abandoned" wives......................................

no matter the cost or reason............................................ .....

so the FRO people DID NOT CARE where hubby had gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But one wonders WHY the guy did not have his drivers license suspended for non payment of child support??????????????????

One wonders IF FRO had some suspicions regarding what the guy was doing for a living?????????????????????

The guy would ABSOLUTELY NEED his drivers license if he was ever to go back to being a real estate agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the guy would absolutely NEED his drivers license if he was to hang onto his minimum wage McJob as a delivery man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we KNOW social workers enjoy being generous with other peoples money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wife had made a new life with a NEW GUY and had that nice chunk of govt welfare cash for her two kids.....................................

and the only unhappy people were tax payers who WERE NOT GETTING govt gravy of their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Red Star donkeys upset the apple cart by finding hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby has no money so he gets legal aid to plead his case in court............................................. ..........

and get child support payments reduced to what he can fairly pay.........................................

and of course wife HAS NO INCOME EITHER............................................

since she is a stay at home Mom who has JUST BEEN CUT OFF WELFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Mom gets legal aid as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

And some judge gets to sit and listen to the whining from various parties...............................

INCLUDING a lawyer from the welfare office....................................

Welfare workers WANT hubby to PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

But if hubby is hit too hard....................................

he will declare bankruptcy or disappear and wife will get nothing........................................... ....

and end up BACK ON WELFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An hubby fell on hard times due to the nasty downturn in the real estate market...............................

THE ONE LIE-berals LIKE TO MEDDLE WITH for THEIR fun and profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ring around the rosy..........................................

chase a pocket full of cash.............................................. .

and WHO GETS any of it??????????????????????????

WE DO KNOW who got the bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those people called TAX PAYERS sucked up ALL the court costs and legal bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For ALL parties to this legal social MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I mention this old court case because it seems to me to be a MICROCOSM of ALL LIE-beral policies and values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHOULD ASK: "who is winning under LIE-beral policy"?????????????????????????????????????????

And the HONEST ANSWER looks like this: "ONLY civil service union HOGS are winning"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the wife welfare........................................... .

Cut the wife off welfare........................................... ..

or come to some compromise in court...............................

with the public picking up the legal bills..........................................

and in the end hubby will pay what he can and no more than that.............................................

Wife can sue and scream if she wants.........................................

but you cannot get gravy from an over taxed STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

But our civil service union HOGS get their gravy right on time REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they go to war against anybody like Doug Ford who tries to HALT the extravagance of HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This brings us to LIE-beral efforts to lift poor kids "out of poverty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals enjoy boasting about their wonderful improvements to child benefits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But do LIE-berals SEE CLEARLY and honestly what they have done??????????????????????????????

Ontari-owe provincial LIE-berals BORROWED $150 Billion Dollars in a decade............................................ ..............

with Our idiot Boy Borrowing another $100 Billion dollars in his 4 year term.........................................

and it WILL TAKE CENTURIES......................................... ....

and MULTIPLE GENERATIONS of kids..........................................

just to pay off the current LIE-beral debts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

So in light of all this stuff.........................................

maybe Cdns should ask themselves........................................ ............

"IS ALL LIE-beral Policy Built On TOTAL HYPOCRITE BULLSH+T.......................................... .......

WITH NO REGARD for any consistent morals or values"?????????????????????????????????

We should ask "IF WE CAN AFFORD another 4 years worth of LIE-beral HYPOCRISY and fabulous levels of debt and SHAMELESS

VOTE BUYING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

LIE-berals are robbing Peter to Pay Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the two kids of that "abandoned wife" any better off now that govt has stopped borrowing money...........................................

to give out welfare to them.............................................. ......

and NOW MERELY BORROWS money to give out extra child bonus money as a substitute???????????????????????

Are we not just as deep into debt???????????????????????????????

The ONLY WINNERS I see here are HOGS who think they are IMMUNE to the economic madness LIE-berals are imposing!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral policy is COSTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INEFFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Without moral value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without logic or consistent goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than a furious determination to cling to the Gravy Train..................................

at ANY PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
+1

Wasn't me. I found out abut it when one of my truck drivers got pulled over and the cop told him his license was pulled but there was no indication of any penelties or infractions. A truck driver without a license is basically unemployable so he did the smart thing and straight to welfare. We got his license back but I had to pay his alimony on payroll deduction for a while so we could prove she was getting the money. He had been giving her cash which went mostly to her dealer.

Paying the wife cash allows her to claim welfare and hide income etc................................

The problem is that in Ontari-owe...................................

the welfare office NOW SUES Hubby for back child support........................................

INCLUDING INTEREST and penalties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any HUBBY who pays his child support in cash is either A FOOL OR A GOVT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cash means NO RECEIPTS......................................

a guy I knew had paid his wife in cash...................................

and she started getting welfare.......................................

and HOGS are much faster at HANDING OUT MONEY........................................

than filing paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

and of course wife eventually had to fill out financial statements....................................

INCLUDING sworn affidavits regarding what child support hubby had paid her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And SHE COULD NOT tell them about the HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS PER MONTH she had been getting from hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because ADMITTING she had been given cash WOULD TRIGGER REPAYMENT of welfare money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she did not have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So she denied getting anything from hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threw him to the WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Hubby PAID TWO SETS of child support payments covering over a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS he paid court costs and interest AND PENALTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

For being DUMB ENOUGH to give his wife cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

JLM
+1

Jail the B*tch!

Hoid

Pretty much everyone pays their alimony in cash.

Seems like an actual true story.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Jail the B*tch!

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with you LIE-berals????????????????????????????????

YOU REFUSE to jail killers and drug dealers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU REFUSE to DEPORT CONVICTED TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

BUT you do have that $10.5 million dollar GIFT for the VILE

Bomb maker OMAR KHADR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

YOU cannot even be bothered to set up trials for FOUR FRAUD artists who stood accused of having STOLEN $45 million dollars in Ontari-owe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$45 million dollars and Wynne-bag shrugs and says:::

"Let them go"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AND THEY CAN KEEP THE MONEY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A trial is TOO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you LIE-berals want to tell us YOU ARE NOT SOFT ON CRIME??????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT NOW YOU WANT TO JAIL some stupid gold digging woman............................................

simply because her hubby was dumb enough to pay her cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NOT get receipts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your confusion is DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you were not really serious about jailing the wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM
[QUOTE=spilledthebeer;2733805]GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE]

Who is a Liberal, Asshole?

spilledthebeer
[QUOTE=JLM;2733901]
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE]

Who is a Liberal, Asshole?

YOU IS A LIE-BERAL ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

If it walks like a LIE-beral............................................. ......

Talks like a LIE-beral............................................. ....

Supports policy like a LIE-beral....................................

argues as poorly and with as little logic as a LIE-beral............................................. ......

THEN IT IS A SAFE BET............................................... ......

TO CALL IT A LIE-BERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

And just to be CLEAR............................................. .......

NDPers and Greenies are simply the less intelligent side of the LIE-beral family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

NDPers and Greenies LACK THE LOW GUILE AND CUNNING to be proper LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

LIE-BERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

rolli111
interesting information

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by rolli111 View Post

interesting information

With the ADDED BENEFIT OF BEING TRUE...............................

AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Greenies are doing better in recent polls because Our

idiot Boy Justin has EMBARRASSED LIE-berals so badly

they do not wish to support the Imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or AT LEAST they do not wish to ADMIT they still support him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals do not like the idea of NOT VOTING at all .....

So the Gravy train riders have turned to the dimwit cousins of

the extended LIE-beral family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many civil service union HOGS have BITTER MEMORIES of

that imbecile Bob Rae and his notorious Rae Days.................

and HOGS FEAR a return to such madness under Jagmeet

the political dead meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the untried and untested and logic challenged Greenies

are getting support from disaffected HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug Ford may end up with a minority govt in 2022.............

or he may retain his majority..........................

but what we can GUARANTEE is that LIE-berals WILL NOT

earn a majority in 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ontari-owe LIE-berals simply CANNOT re-invent the party

that FULLY AND COMPLETELY IN 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is just WAY TO MUCH Wynne- baggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator
YouTuber buys U.S. town and renames it Gay Hell
Reuters
Published:
June 18, 2019
Updated:
June 18, 2019 11:02 AM EDT
A rainbow flag and a US flag are seen in front of the St Bartholomew's Church on June 11, 2019 in New York City. JOHANNES EISELE / AFP/Getty Images
YouTube star Elijah Daniel has bought the town of Hell and renamed it Gay Hell, only allowing Pride flags to fly in protest at President Donald Trump’s administration’s refusal to allow U.S. embassies to hoist the flag for LGBT+ Pride month.
The California-based comedian and rapper – who goes by the name Lil Phag – posted a photograph on Twitter of himself alongside a town sign saying “Welcome to Gay Hell …. Michigan’s Hysterical Town.”
“As of today, I am now the owner of Hell, Michigan. I bought the whole town,” he tweeted to his 600,000 followers.
“And my first act as owner, I have renamed my town to Gay Hell, MI. The only flags allowed to fly are pride.”
The White House has refused to allow embassies to fly rainbow flags on their flagpoles this year, leading several overseas missions and state governors to post images online of rainbow banners and pennants decorating their offices.
A spokeswoman for the country’s top diplomat, Mike Pompeo, who opposes gay marriage, confirmed the ban last week.
“The Secretary (of State) has the position that – as it relates to the flagpole – that only the American flag should be flown there,” Morgan Ortagus told a news conference.
The Midwestern town of Hell said on its website that its name originated from a 19th-century mill owner paying farmers in whisky, and it now offers tourists numerous hell-themed hotspots, such as Damnation University and the Hell Hole Diner.
Ford proudly marches with cops in York Pride parade
BRAUN: Pride month more important than ever
Real estate firm Re/Max Commercial listed the 5-acre town of Hell for sale for $900,000 on its website.
Daniel became Mayor of Hell for one day in 2017 – one of the tiny town’s tourist gimmicks – and announced that he had banned all heterosexuals from it.
“We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our town the very heterosexual threats we are fighting against,” he said on Twitter.
“The straights coming into our town (are) procreating, having more straight children to take our rightfully gay jobs … Thank you for your cooperation in this tough time, together we will Make Hell Great Again.”

http://torontosun.com/news/world/you...es-it-gay-hell

Curious Cdn

With the ADDED BENEFIT OF BEING TRUE...............................

AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Greenies are doing better in recent polls because Our

idiot Boy Justin has EMBARRASSED LIE-berals so badly

they do not wish to support the Imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or AT LEAST they do not wish to ADMIT they still support him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals do not like the idea of NOT VOTING at all .....

So the Gravy train riders have turned to the dimwit cousins of

the extended LIE-beral family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many civil service union HOGS have BITTER MEMORIES of

that imbecile Bob Rae and his notorious Rae Days.................

and HOGS FEAR a return to such madness under Jagmeet

the political dead meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the untried and untested and logic challenged Greenies

are getting support from disaffected HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug Ford may end up with a minority govt in 2022.............

or he may retain his majority..........................

but what we can GUARANTEE is that LIE-berals WILL NOT

earn a majority in 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ontari-owe LIE-berals simply CANNOT re-invent the party

that FULLY AND COMPLETELY IN 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is just WAY TO MUCH Wynne- baggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No where to go in the political Middle in this increasingly polarized country.

A was at Home Depot the other day and there were two big inflatable (10 foot high) blow-ups with sprinklers for the kiddies at the top.

One was about dinosaur and the other is a big unicorn and I thought about the American political scene with their Democrat Mules and GOP Elephants. Here in Canada, we have a choice between Triassic Dinosaurs and airy-fairy Unicorns.

Hasn't anybody running for office in Canada ever worked for a wage of some sort?

spilledthebeer

A was at Home Depot the other day and there were two big inflatable (10 foot high) blow-ups with sprinklers for the kiddies at the top.

One was about dinosaur and the other is a big unicorn and I thought about the American political scene with their Democrat Mules and GOP Elephants. Here in Canada, we have a choice between Triassic Dinosaurs and airy-fairy Unicorns.

Hasn't anybody running for office in Canada ever worked for a wage of some sort?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK FOR A WAGE??????????????????????????????

What kind of dinosaur are you???????????????????????????????

Just listen to our civil service union HOGS....................................

that grossly privileged SWINE HERD singing the blues............................................

about their hard knock life that is RICH WITH GRAVY and extravagant PRIVILEGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want a leader who is close to being blue collar......................................

the BEST YOU CAN GET AT THIS TIME IS ANDREW SCHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His mother was a NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as we know....................................

nurses are the ONLY CIVIL SERVANTS who ever break a sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most civil servants drift comfortably through their "work" day..........................................

SECURE in the knowledge what what they dont finish today..................................

CAN WAIT TILL TOMORROW.......................................... .......

or WHENEVER.......................................... ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nurses cannot shuffle like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nurse reaches the end of shift.........................................

and still has heart and pain medication or meals for three patients not yet handed out.................................

the NURSE CANNOT SHRUG and choose............................................ ..

to give a double dose tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Nurses NEED to do it right and do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scheers father was a LIBRARIAN.........................................

a rather LESS Creditable profession as such people are FIRMLY in the HOG RANK AND FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Andrew Scheer is one of EIGHT kids....................................

so we can be certain he is a fairly down to earth type.....................................

with EIGHT KIDS there would not be a lot of luxuries to spoil them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy Justin is TOTALLY DIVORCED FROM REALITY thanks to his HUGE TRUST FUND................................

coupled with all the political poison papa Pierre whispered in his ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for Jagmeet Singh..............................

the former DEFENSE LAWYER AKA Jimmy Dhaliwal.......................................... ..

he is BEYOND LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jagmeet the political dead meat has TOTALLY DISGRACED HIMSELF...................................

simply by supporting NDP INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

His previous incarnation as a defense lawyer helping criminal scum EXCUSE THEIR CRIMES............................

in front of LIE-beral hug a thug judges should completely DISQUALIFY Jag from serious consideration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Liz May- our resident GREENIE...................................

she is American born.............................................. .

and Wikipedia lists one of her long term goals as "becoming a practicing Anglican Priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just what we need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A devout religious leader who BELIEVES GOD WILL PROVIDE........................................

enough to make up for the HUGE HOLES in heavily SOCIALIST Greenie party policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should go to the Greenie party web site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ THROUGH their list of PIE IN THE SKY Socialist economy breaking crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With much of the most Socialist Greenie crap being RECYCLED..........................................

FROM DISCARDED PIERRE TRUDEAU DRIVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Andrew Scheer is looking ever more like the best candidate for SANITY AND REAL LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means that ALL the HOGS will relentlessly attack him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Simply because HOGS ATTACK ANYBODY who threatens THEIR GRAVY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MATTER that demands for HOG GRAVY are bankrupting the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM
+2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK FOR A WAGE??????????????????????????????

Did someone kick you in the nuts?
You're sure in a lot of pain!

Curious Cdn
Scheers father was a LIBRARIAN.......................

A Leftie, eh?

A LIE-brarian?

A PROOOOOOG?

JLM

Scheers father was a LIBRARIAN.......................

A Leftie, eh?

A LIE-brarian?

A PROOOOOOG?

Semantics has never demonstrated or proven anything. It's usually used by those who are stupid enough to think they can dupe people by sophisticated sounding chatter.

taxslave

The concervatives are pretty much center of the road. Just all the other parties range from far left to extreme fruitloops makes the concervatives look right wing.

spilledthebeer

The concervatives are pretty much center of the road. Just all the other parties range from far left to extreme fruitloops makes the concervatives look right wing.

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals PRETEND that Conservatives are "extreme right wingers".......................................... ......

IN ORDER TO HIDE how LEFT WING .................................................. ....

LIE-berals have BECOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are frantic to split up the country into little warring factions that can be manipulated AND BOUGHT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals whine abut the loss of national unity................................

and then WORK HARD to make things WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Consider the war between generations that LIE-berals are promoting in an effort to weaken their opponents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating poisoned LIE-beral values. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Baby boomers think they’re energy conscious, but use double the power millennials do: BC Hydro

Simon Little, Global News

Published March 2, 2019

How to spend money wisely: Outsource stressful or tedious tasks?

A new report from BC Hydro has found that baby boomers use more than twice the amount of power as millennials, racking up, on average, $500 more in bills in a year than their children's generation.

(Gosh! Considering the price of electricity- $500 can be spent in a relatively SHORT time period -depending on lifestyle and use of air conditioners!! After all -the older person often HAS the cash to buy more power and thus stay comfortable while the kid will shut off machinery sooner to save money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

A new report from BC Hydro has found baby boomers are the province's biggest "energy hogs," despite thinking of themselves as the most energy-conscious generation.

(OH GOSH! I guess the DEVIL is in the details!! Shall we ask if Boomers have BIGGER HOUSES than Millenials? Oh- wait!! Most Millennials live in little concrete boxes....AKA APARTMENTS or small rented rooms!! As per LIE-beral city planner REQUIREMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(LIE-berals of course disapprove of people living in subdivisions due to all that unsightly urban sprawl -coupled with EXTRA ENERGY USE!! But the civil service union HOGS that LIE-berals DEPEND ON for their voter base INSIST in living in HOUSES!! HOGS SHUN the little concrete boxes that Millennials are forced- by LIE-beral policy to live in!!)

(Even more complicated is the fact that HOGS are so well paid that Many of them own recreational properties- meaning second homes!! In the Scenic Muskoka Lakes district of Ontari-owe- HOGS often keep an electric powered air compressor and bubble system operating SIX MONTH PER YEAR - to insure that winter weather does not build up ice around their valuable docks and do damage!!)

(YES- HOGS in Ontari-owe are so ENTITLED that they can use GOBS OF ELECTRICITY just to keep winter conveniently at bay!! One wonders if HOGS in B.C. Have similar energy “needs”????????????????????????????)

(And what of the HOGS that have taken advantage of LIE-beral subsidies for electric TOY cars?? Those things NEED LOADS of electricity!! And a poor millennial struggling to pay for his rented room will have NO money for an electric Toy car energy HOGGING MACHINE!! Thus LIE-beral PROMOTION of their electric TOYS is DRIVING power usage in certain age groups!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

According to the report, boomers use more than twice the amount of power as millennials, racking up, on average, $500 more in bills in a year than their children's generation.

(YES!! But LIE-berals simply DO NOT understand that HOGS ARE ENTITLED! Nor do LIE-berals distinguish between boomers and HOGS!! HOGS are ENTITLED - while ordinary boomers ARE CASH COWS to be milked dry!!!!!!!!)

At the same time, it found that 53 per cent of baby boomers believe millennials use more power than they do. Just 40 per cent of millennials thought baby boomers used more power.

(Oh- a complicated set of prejudices!! It IS A FACT that millennials often live in older and less well insulated RENTAL structures!! While boomer HOGS live in more modern and better insulated structures!! The result is that Millennials often heat a SMALL AREA inefficiently while HOGS heat a MUCH LARGER AREA more efficiently!! How to judge this honestly -without LIE-beral BIAS??????????)

(Hogs strongly support LIE-berals in all things and so Hogs can do no wrong!! Millennials are viewed by LIE-berals as unreliable AND NOT ENTITLED- one has only to recall how Our idiot Boy Justin inspired such hope in the millennials for a better life!! And then after being elected- Our idiot Boy told our millennials that they “should get used to short term and contract work as it was the way of the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And some will recall Our idiot Boy going to one of his “town hall” meetings and BEING SNUBBED by frustrated millennials who expected better of Our idiot Boy!! Thus millennials are NOT ENTITLED to use power as HOGS ARE!!!!!!!!)

The report based its conclusion on the fact that boomers typically have larger homes, more appliances, and more energy-intensive habits.

(Oh that sounds like an UNFAIR SNEER at ordinary people!! Do LIE-berals NOT RECALL how many millennials are forced to live in their parents basements after graduation due to high LIE-beral taxes, LOW wages and HUGE STUDENT DEBTS, and sky high rents - with all the debt being run up while the kid tries to BUY a decent job from TEACHER HOGS- SUPPORTED in their GREED BY LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It found 40 per cent of boomers live in a home larger than 2,000 sq. ft., while 42 per cent of millennials live in a home half that size or smaller. Indeed, it found that millennials were three times more likely to live in a home that was 500 sq. ft. or smaller.

(And WHO is surprised at this news?? POOR PEOPLE do not live in grand housing!! And LIE-berals are trying to divide and conquer various social groups and generations for GROSSLY SELFISH REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Those bigger boomer homes were also twice as likely to have a pool and three times more likely to have a hot tub. They were 25 per cent more likely to have a home entertainment system, 53 per cent more likely to have beer or wine fridges, and 60 per cent more likely to have heated floors, the report found.

(OH DEAR ME!! It sounds like somebody IS GRIPING about the little comforts that civil service union HOGS ARE ENTITLED TO!! These little comforts are ONLY the REWARD for voting LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Millennials were also far more likely to be renters, meaning that they often forgo buying additional appliances, such as chest freezers.

(Well I know a millennial who owns a chest freezer and he cANNOT afford a car and lives in a large GTA town with CRAPPY PUBLIC TRANSIT!! So once in a while-when big sales are on- he takes the bus to the super market and then SPLURGES and uses a costly TAXI to haul home his bargains and stock piles them in the freezer!! Electricity for the freezer is CHEAPER than the taxi and the time spent hauling groceries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(My millennial buddy saves on time and transportation cost this way- because he IS PRESSED FOR TIME- unlike a HOG!! As a millennial he DOES NOT HAVE that nice tidy 40 hour work week like a HOG!! My millennial works 50 - 60 hours per week ON SALARY - with NO OVERTIME- to ensure his boss likes him and thinks him worthy of continued employment!! Such work is in STARK CONTRAST to the life of a HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

The report also pointed to habits at home, noting that a full third of baby boomers cook dinner at home seven nights a week, often using the oven — a statistic 80 per cent higher than with millennials.

(So boomers are eating more healthy food cooked AT HOME?? THANKS to their govt union mandated SHORTER WORK WEEK?? Are we to BLAME boomers for using their stoves to get better quality food?????????????????)

Eighty-five per cent of boomers also still subscribe to traditional cable service, the report found, noting that the combinations of TV, PVR and home theatre systems use significantly more energy than the laptops and tablets that millennials tend to use to consume media.

(OH GOSH!! Maybe LIE-berals should SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT - by legislating an END to sales of big screen tv`s?? IS THIS WHAT IT WILL TAKE to save the environment?? That LIE-berals will be FORCED to turn on their staunch HOG SUPPORTERS and DENY their ENTITLEMENTS?????????)

(Certainly LIE-berals WILL NOT be able to save the environment by attacking millennials- who we see are ALREADY using a MUCH SMALLER carbon foot print! To force millennials to make do with even less will only ensure that LIE-berals LOSE MULTIPLE ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!)

(Or maybe there is an EASIER solution?? There is compelling data to indicate that cutting back on air travel - meaning hauling either cargo or passengers can have a REMARKABLE and restorative effect on our climate!! Maybe it would be easier just to RESTRICT HOG air travel!! After all they can get to Florida almost as easily on a much more fuel efficient TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(There is even compelling evidence to suggest that it is more environmentally sound to drive an SUV to Florida than to fly!! But of course flying is so very much more convenient- and HOGS ARE ENTITLED to their conveniences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And LIE-berals DO ENJOY pitting various age groups of ordinary people against each other!! While TOTALLY AVOIDING any discussion of the HOG entitlements that are the MAJOR source of carbon produced by individuals in our society !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Semantics has never demonstrated or proven anything. It's usually used by those who are stupid enough to think they can dupe people by sophisticated sounding chatter.

LIE-beral HYPOCRISY is NOT an effective defense........................................... ....

against HONEST critics of LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL KNOW that getting a good civil service union HOG JOB....................................

LITERALLY DEMANDS one be BORN to the position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The HOG gravy train IS NOT a Democratic institution!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One MUST HAVE RELATIVES who are HOGS..................................

if one wishes to board the gravy train.............................................

so the relatives can chose and push forward and offer PREFERENCE to the next generation of HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then there is the "probationary period"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

During which time your HOG colleagues will study the new candidate for that ROYAL position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturally the candidate MUST DISPLAY "PROPER" political and social values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say something nice about Scheer or Ford or Israel and YOU ARE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh at Our idiot Boy Justin - the Creepy Kokanee Groper and you are bounced to the STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Suggest- for instance- that Our idiot Boy Justin is MANIPULATING our democracy....................................

by putting up SIX HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS .........................................

OF OUR TAX MONEY............................................. ......

to BUY nice stories from "journalists that he trusts"........................................... ..............

and you will be lucky if you dont get BEATEN BY HOGS........................................

Before you GET FIRED from your HOG probationary job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you suggest that HOGS are acting like NAZI BROWN SHIRTS....................................

as they protect the sanctity of their UNION............................................. ......

then they are likely to VANDALIZE YOUR CAR or your home in reprisal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

And Our Soviet Socialist idiot BOY Justin TACITLY ENCOURAGES SUCH GOONERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator
President Trump: 30 Hours
40:21 | 06/16/19 | NR | CC
Trump on polls showing Biden ahead: 'I don't believe those polls; Trump on Mueller, immigration and putting his personal touch on Oval Office
20/20
http://abc.go.com/shows/2020/episode...trump-30-hours

spaminator
'SHE'S NOT MY TYPE': Trump denies sexual assault accusation
Reuters
Published:
June 25, 2019
Updated:
June 25, 2019 12:20 PM EDT
Donald Trump and E. Jean Carroll. (Getty Images file photos)
WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump denied a new accusation of sexual violence raised by a woman who said she had to fight him off more than 20 years ago in the dressing room of a high-end New York department store.
In an interview with The Hill newspaper on Monday, Trump said E. Jean Carroll, a longtime advice columnist for Elle magazine, was “totally lying.”
“I’ll say it with great respect: Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, OK?” he said.
Carroll, 75, accused Trump in a New York magazine article on Friday of attacking her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the autumn of 1995 or spring of 1996.
Trump, 73, also had denied the accusation in a statement on Friday, saying Carroll was just trying to boost sales of a new book, and again in remarks to reporters on Saturday.
“I am so glad I am not his type,” Carroll said in a Monday evening interview with CNN.
In the article, which was adapted from her memoir, Carroll said Trump overpowered her in a dressing room that had a closed door and penetrated her in an encounter that lasted no more than three minutes.
She said she told two friends, but did not report Trump to authorities because she feared retribution from the wealthy and connected businessman. News outlets including the New York Times said the friends corroborated her report over the weekend.
She wrote Trump pushed her against the wall and put his mouth against her lips.
“He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights,” she wrote.
She wrote it was a “colossal struggle” after he penetrated her. She wrote that she was finally able to push him out and off before she opened the door and fled.
More than a dozen women have accused Trump of making unwanted sexual advances against them years before he entered politics. Trump has denied the accusations.
Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, was sentenced in December to three years in prison for crimes that included orchestrating payments to pornographic film star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal shortly before the 2016 presidential election.
In the article, Carroll described the experiences of other women, who received death threats from Trump supporters and denials and ridicule from the president.
In subsequent television interviews, Carroll said she made the decision to go public because that would be her advice to other women in her situation.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bvcQl3lezdY
http://instagram.com/p/By-mYBtnVk-
http://torontosun.com/news/world/she...ult-accusation

spaminator
Longtime Trump aide Stephanie Grisham to become new press secretary
Reuters
Published:
June 25, 2019
Updated:
June 25, 2019 1:27 PM EDT
Stephanie Grisham, spokesperson for first lady Melania Trump, is seen as U.S. President Donald Trump and the fist lady attend the annual Congressional picnic event at the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S., June 21, 2019. CARLOS BARRIA / REUTERS
WASHINGTON — Stephanie Grisham, the communications director for first lady Melania Trump and a longtime aide to President Donald Trump, will succeed Sarah Sanders as White House press secretary, Mrs. Trump announced on Tuesday.
Melania Trump announced the development in a tweet to close out the president’s search for a press secretary after Sanders decided to resign and go back home to Arkansas earlier this month.
Grisham, 42, a fixture in the Arizona Republican Party, was one of Trump’s first hires – as a press aide in 2015 – of his presidential campaign. She served as a deputy press secretary in the White House when he took office in January 2017 and eventually moved over to the first lady’s operation.
The fact that Mrs. Trump announced the appointment, instead of the president himself, showed that the first lady was willing to part with Grisham for the greater good.
Melania Trump’s tweet said: “I am pleased to announce @StephGrisham45 will be the next @PressSec & Comms Director! She has been with us since 2015 – @potus & I can think of no better person to serve the Administration & our country. Excited to have Stephanie working for both sides of the @WhiteHouse. #BeBest”
Grisham was viewed internally as the candidate with the best rapport with President Trump, a key requirement. The other top candidate had been Sanders’ principal deputy press secretary, Hogan Gidley.
Gidley tweeted his congratulations to Grisham.
“Amazing announcement! So proud and blessed to
Who will replace Sarah Sanders as Trump’s press secretary?
Trump: White House press secretary Sanders leaving post
Trump slams Virginia restaurant for refusing to serve Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
have my good friend @StephGrisham45 working with our team. She is a rockstar and perfect to fill Sarah’s shoes!” he said.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/lon...ress-secretary

spilledthebeer
+1

what a ridiculous lie.

POOR STUPID hemer-HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Feminazis want action- then PROOF is NOT NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I recall a SCANDALOUS CASE IN Oshawa Ont................................

involving a minister and his wife..................................

who took in a criminal after he was released from prison.......................................

and the guy ended up running away with the wife and her two little girls................................

and they left the minister behind.....................................

divorce ensued with minister getting scheduled access to the 2 girls UNTIL..........................................

their mother went to Children`s Aid and complained that minister had molested the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSTANT CUT OFF of access to the 2 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

No Recourse and No Defense and No Appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO HUNDRED GRAND in legal fees were spent by the minister.........................................

it was eventually revealed that the released CONVICT was the one abusing the little girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that the CAS officer- simply took the word of the wife and her convict lover that it was the minister who abused the girls!!!!!!!!!!!

And CAS senior people have nothing to say but..............."oh, sorry'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

You are free to go.......................................

we wont oppose you getting to see your traumatized and abused girls any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The minister makes nasty noises about the two hundred grand to clear his name of a NASTY CRIMINAL accusation and personal

SMEAR by that lone sloppy feminazi CAS officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

CAS offers a MODEST settlement- less than HALF of what had been spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And minister refuses the cheap as offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So CAS DARES the guy to SUE THEM IN COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because CAS is an arm of GOVT AND HAS DEEP POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So minister calls in ALL SORTS OF FAVOURS and spends ANOTHER HUNDRED GRAND............................................

NAILING CAS for doing NO INVESTIGATION before making criminal accusations....................................... ........

that DESTROYED the life and career of the minister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAS was so SLOPPY it apparently took them a LONG TIME to recognize that wife was living with a former SEX OFFENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the minister got MOST of his legal fees back after a decade of terrible emotional suffering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdn law holds that NO litigant SHOULD EVER get all that he feels entitled to.......................................

NO MATTER how solid the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how Cdn Law deters frivolous law suits...................................

by ENSURING it is impossible to profit from a legal win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To bad Cdn Law sees no reason to protect us from BIGOTED, anti white and anti male LIE-beral Feminazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!