Started a Canadian News/Politics Podcast

PerriPlatform
Hey, thought I'd share my podcast with you.

It's called The Perri Platform and my goal is making it easier for Canadians (particularly young people) to keep up with news and politics.

As a student, it felt like my peers were growing more interested in these topics so I figured I should address that somehow. I try to differentiate my show via short episodes, a personable tone and sharing my opinions which aren't heavily polarized in one direction. My most recent episode tackles the Canadian genocide claim, I feel like it's an interesting topic.

Currently, I'm on episode 36 and release new content every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you'd like to check it out, I have some links at the bottom.

iTunes // Spotify // SoundCloud // Google Play

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2  Top Rated Post

Hoid
Everyone here is old.

They aren't going to listen to a podcast.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Everyone here is old.

Don't listen to that idiot Perri. It thinks it speaks for everyone while proving it's utterly incapable of making a cogent point about anything.

PerriPlatform
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Don't listen to that idiot Perri. It thinks it speaks for everyone while proving it's utterly incapable of making a cogent point about anything.

Thanks! I appreciate it. Even if he was right, older people can still enjoy a podcast, the content is what really matters.

Kreskin
Good idea. I like to see people with some ambition.

DaSleeper

Everyone here is old.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Quote: Originally Posted by PerriPlatform View Post

Thanks! I appreciate it. Even if he was right, older people can still enjoy a podcast, the content is what really matters.

Don't worry....as they say.....
Opinions are like arseholes......everybody has one!

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by PerriPlatform View Post

with this group the content had better be about why climate change is a lie being told by the same liberals who are forcing everyone to give up their job for an illegal immigrant and force their kids to have gender reassignment.

petros
What keeps you coming back?

PerriPlatform

with this group the content had better be about why climate change is a lie being told by the same liberals who are forcing everyone to give up their job for an illegal immigrant and force their kids to have gender reassignment.

Haha! My views don't align exactly with that, but I try to keep a level-head and explain things logically. Hopefully those who don't agree with me will still appreciate the sentiments.

PerriPlatform
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hmm, I do have a passion and interest for politics, without that I would have probably quit a long time ago

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Liar.

You can't cook.

PerriPlatform
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Good idea. I like to see people with some ambition.

Thanks!

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

His trolling would get him expelled from most sites.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Everyone here is old.

What's a podcast, Sonny?